Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 pm
Interesting. This is the 1st time I've seen a Wii game manual that wasn't bi-lingual.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:02 am
Yeah, sonic is done.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 am
Nelowulf
*takes a hammer to your watch*

Good thing it awsn't a rolex.

sad

Darkened Angel
Well, the thing that kills it is when you get moments where like, Captain Anderson gives you an order that needs to be done ASAP, but then you both go into very casual conversation, Shepard gives no respect to military rank and almost seems to be interrogating the Captain, who just acts like some random guy saying whatever he can when asked.

Becoming a Spectre resolves some of the weirdness there, because at that point the whole idea of " I don't answer to anyone. " makes it reasonable since Shepard's pretty much outside the Alliance military then.

Well, of course the way he acts depends on if you're going renegade or paragon. I've always gone paragon... and lightside... I can't stand being an a** for no reason, though I still do what I think is right, such as making deals with an illegal information broker for the benefit of others, and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 pm
I always have trouble being evil in games. I feel really bad if I act bad.  

elvisnake

Anna Sachae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 pm
For me it just gets boring after a while. Sure, there's the fun of leaving an entire world to die for no apparent reason or slaughtering a bunch of stranded soldiers just because you were bored, but random acts of evil become as monotonous as random acts of kindness.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 pm
Go with DA's style of play: Random acts of sexiness.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm
@Anna Sachae: Exactly. That happens to me all the time too. Being evil ends up being harder than being good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm
*attaches to elvis's head*

The brain slugs will rule all.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:41 pm
*Puts on MJOLNIR Mark V armor*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:52 pm
*upgrades Rodyn's armor for no apparent reason*  

Anna Sachae

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 pm
Hey all...

Aurin has been on a mission trip to Haiti for the last few days, and isn't coming back for at least another week, which means I'm stuck here with nothing to do but work and the occasional D&D session. At least I managed to convince his idiot roommate to let me use his dinosaur of a computer a little this weekend.

I was talking with him on the phone and he says that he should have his tax return by the time he comes back, and he'll use some of it to get his new computer in working order.

Thanks for all of those who have been patient with us in the RP, and sorry for being such a pain. Hopefully the new computer will let us be on consistently, but with my luck with technology...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 pm
Anna, I absolutely love your signature. Did you make it yourself? ninja  

Darth Fury

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 pm
* gets up on a table and starts dancing *

Didn't get enough tips last night so I gotta do some more of this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 pm
No, one of the official signature artists from my main SW site made it. I still think that words can't express the awesome. xd  

Anna Sachae

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 pm
Well Im back from work and my brother is making a papercraft curiosity cor from Portal  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games