Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Alrite little Zadoc, sit down and let me tell you a tale for this is the time before your digilife was born, insolent brat, It was on a night like this night when I woke up from a nice dream. The first thing I did was looked out the window and think "Hmmm I feel like conquering the world today." So the next day I cause the great war in the digital world.
One war yet you compare yourself to hitler who massacred the jews? your a lousy excuse for evil sir. believ any different. I give you permission to kill off my RP character for no apparent reason. Nay I say that if you dont kill my rp character off your no more than a common day surf.
That is but one small story in my long line of accomplishment fool, and you know what, I will kill your character, and just for kicks, i'll do a decapitation
Do it if you have the man parts!
Oh, my man parts is saying it shall be done!
Good, I'll go make my last post... just realize you will need to do this without God-Moding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Alrite little Zadoc, sit down and let me tell you a tale for this is the time before your digilife was born, insolent brat, It was on a night like this night when I woke up from a nice dream. The first thing I did was looked out the window and think "Hmmm I feel like conquering the world today." So the next day I cause the great war in the digital world.
One war yet you compare yourself to hitler who massacred the jews? your a lousy excuse for evil sir. believ any different. I give you permission to kill off my RP character for no apparent reason. Nay I say that if you dont kill my rp character off your no more than a common day surf.
That is but one small story in my long line of accomplishment fool, and you know what, I will kill your character, and just for kicks, i'll do a decapitation
Good, I'll go make my last post... just realize you will need to do this without God-Moding
Hmmm there just one problem, I'm currently destroying a city so you might have to wait  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:12 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Hmmm there just one problem, I'm currently destroying a city so you might have to wait
Thats fine, I'll be in the digibattlefeild area when you come for me... that way death for me and my digimon is final  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Thats fine, I'll be in the digibattlefeild area when you come for me... that way death for me and my digimon is final
How do you wish to die, a chance meeting with a long and grueling battle before death or a quick decapitation cause im just in the mood moment  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 pm
I could honestly care less. He just needs to effing die. I wont say that it needs to be a snap of the fingers death but I'd say it should be a massacre! I plan on having all my digimon with me and a bunch of other human followers...
The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 pm
Alrite, it shall be done just how many digimon and humans am I going to have to kill? I'm gonna make each one descriptive and grueling to my own personal taste. also i want a list of names  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Alrite, it shall be done just how many digimon and humans am I going to have to kill? I'm gonna make each one descriptive and grueling to my own personal taste. also i want a list of names

Ok let me see here

Vikemon
Cherubimon
Malomyotismon
Ravemon
Miragegaogamon
Duftmon
Alphamon
Anubismon
Hermmon
And depending on timing possibly
Beelzemon
Susanoomon

Humans, Lets say there is about thirty unnnamed NPC's that are a mix between humans and evil digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan

Ok let me see here

Vikemon
Cherubimon
Malomyotismon
Ravemon
Miragegaogamon
Duftmon
Alphamon
Anubismon
Hermmon
Beelzemon
Susanoomon

Humans, Lets say there is about thirty unnnamed NPC's that are a mix between humans and evil digimon.
hmmm I always wanted to kill a Alphamon, anyways any particular reason you come to me for a suicide run?  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan

Ok let me see here

Vikemon
Cherubimon
Malomyotismon
Ravemon
Miragegaogamon
Duftmon
Alphamon
Anubismon
Hermmon
Beelzemon
Susanoomon

hmmm I always wanted to kill a Alphamon, anyways any particular reason you come to me for a suicide run?

A to see if you are willing.
B Ehud needs to die... he was worthless
C To see if you are what you claim to be... Sadistic.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:47 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan

Ok let me see here

Vikemon
Cherubimon
Malomyotismon
Ravemon
Miragegaogamon
Duftmon
Alphamon
Anubismon
Hermmon
Beelzemon
Susanoomon

A to see if you are willing.
B Ehud needs to die... he was worthless
C To see if you are what you claim to be... Sadistic.
fuuck decapitation, your getting mutilated  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 am
The Sadistic Toan

ha, Like I said, Dont God mode to do it, but I wont keep you from your wish  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 am
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan

I don't need to god mode, I already have your death plan in my head  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan

I don't need to god mode, I already have your death plan in my head
Glad to know your on top of things.
Hermmon will not be in this fight... just been decided.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
-got all teary- B-But I was gunna make them with chocolate chunks.. not chips.. *hic*
Enough of your lies woman! you cant hide the truth with treats!

-curls up in corner and cries-  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:02 am
*peeks around corner*

any interesting much?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games