Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:56 pm
RC would turn to Ceramew. "ah, and where did you get that?" he asks of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:00 pm
RCCaughtem
"It kinda hit me in the head back during that festival, when the meteor shattered." She answered. "It's kinda got a weird feeling to it, but after what's been going on, I dunno what to think of it."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:04 pm
Darksol88
RCCaughtem
"It kinda hit me in the head back during that festival, when the meteor shattered." She answered. "It's kinda got a weird feeling to it, but after what's been going on, I dunno what to think of it."

RC sighs and lets out another puff of smoke. "So another piece of my handiwork. eh? I would be careful if I were you, Ceramew. Until we can figure it out, I wouldn't try and sty in contact with it for too long. Also, what kind of weird felling? is it a chi spike?" RC says and asks of the small hybrid.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm
"It's not like you could help it... and I know. Anyway... it's a weird chi. The closest thing I've seen outside of it's this one move I can kinda do since it all, but I was wondering if Sub or GRAY found out anything." Ceramew said. "That's the only reason that I'm holding it at the moment."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:38 pm
Darksol88
"It's not like you could help it... and I know. Anyway... it's a weird chi. The closest thing I've seen outside of it's this one move I can kinda do since it all, but I was wondering if Sub or GRAY found out anything." Ceramew said. "That's the only reason that I'm holding it at the moment."

RC frowns. "and what move would that be?" he asks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:53 pm
With nothing going on at the moment and my being unable to remember what Limitbreaker wanted the night before, I adjourned to my room and promptly passed out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:56 pm
SubonicXP
Okay, this Maia person was certainly a strange one, and when she mentioned Castelia City he was sure that he had met her before, but for now, he didn't feel like figuring out when he did. "Right...well, remind me, what do you have to do?" He felt like toying with this stranger a little bit, it amused him. But for now, he just stood in the main area, arms folded.

"Uhm... uhh I just--" Bam! Suddenly, Maia became rigid and still, her eyes going completely grey. Yeah, it was remember mode.

"Uhhhhm This is uhm.. It's a disorder. Ya know, uhm Happens sometimes. Totally not a thing to be worried about.-" Chirp said, patting Maia's shoulder.

"-Go to Goldenrod city, Snag a pokemon from one of the gang members terrorizing the city. Each seperate gang uses evolutions of one of the fifteen 'starter' pokemon." Maia suddenly blurted out robotically. It was all Chirp knew about it, summed up into one suspicious blurb. "...Th...That's right, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:59 pm
"I haven't really figured that out yet. I guess they're like tiny meteors, sorta like this thing here. I've been worried about the effects, though, so I dun try to use it much." Not much of an answer, she felt, but it was better than no answer at all.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:09 pm
Darksol88
"I haven't really figured that out yet. I guess they're like tiny meteors, sorta like this thing here. I've been worried about the effects, though, so I dun try to use it much." Not much of an answer, she felt, but it was better than no answer at all.

Tiny meteors. wait. "Ceramew, I think I know what it is. May I see that meteorite for a moment?" RC says, then asks her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm
Tesei Utakata
Feeling a nagging feeling that maybe he shouldn't let her out. He tapped into what he could still use of the meteorite and scanned her. Covering the scan up, he asked, "So this is 'ow you are as a regular person? All sweet and slightly awkward, love?"
"Yep! I feel so free! Ah! I feels good!" She said all cheery. As for Reno, unfortunately the meteorite's effects would have warn off by now, he didn't have contact with it for long any how.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm
Realizing he no longer had his little scan feature, he popped his SNAG out and typed to GRAY, 'In holding cell. Scan Io please.' Keeping up his minor cover, he asked, "So what does a psuedo-brit 'ave to do for a date?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:21 pm
RCCaughtem
Darksol88

Tiny meteors. wait. "Ceramew, I think I know what it is. May I see that meteorite for a moment?" RC says, then asks her.
"This one, or the move I mentioned?" Ceramew asked.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 pm
Pyro_gigas

"Uhm... uhh I just--" Bam! Suddenly, Maia became rigid and still, her eyes going completely grey. Yeah, it was remember mode.

"Uhhhhm This is uhm.. It's a disorder. Ya know, uhm Happens sometimes. Totally not a thing to be worried about.-" Chirp said, patting Maia's shoulder.

"-Go to Goldenrod city, Snag a pokemon from one of the gang members terrorizing the city. Each seperate gang uses evolutions of one of the fifteen 'starter' pokemon." Maia suddenly blurted out robotically. It was all Chirp knew about it, summed up into one suspicious blurb. "...Th...That's right, right?"
"Yes...that's...right." Sub said eyeing the two now, there was something most certainly off here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:32 pm
Tesei Utakata
Realizing he no longer had his little scan feature, he popped his SNAG out and typed to GRAY, 'In holding cell. Scan Io please.' Keeping up his minor cover, he asked, "So what does a psuedo-brit 'ave to do for a date?"
GRAY would speak to Reno in return, through a text message that popped up on the screen. "Wow, a human with manners, a dime in a dozen. Any who, scanning..." The message read. GRAY would then begin to scan the area, namely Io, for signs of her chi signature, once finished he would send another message to Reno. "Done, now why did I do that again?" He would ask. "A date...? You're joking, right?" Io said, confused and suspicious of Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 pm
SubonicXP
GRAY would speak to Reno in return, through a text message that popped up on the screen. "Wow, a human with manners, a dime in a dozen. Any who, scanning..." The message read. GRAY would then begin to scan the area, namely Io, for signs of her chi signature, once finished he would send another message to Reno. "Done, now why did I do that again?" He would ask. "A date...? You're joking, right?" Io said, confused and suspicious of Reno.

Responding in text, he said, "Checking to see if meteorite is still influencing her. Compare against meteorite signature, you snide bit of rust." Looking up at Io, he said, "You're a beautiful woman, and I 'appen to know 'ow to show women like you a good time. Got somethin' against an innocent offer?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games