Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Feline Apathy
At least you weren't out pruning bushes and trees two days in a row like I was. x.x

No, I was watering the garden, doing dishwashers, taking up compost, cooking my father's lunch for the next day, and the list goes on.....

Anyway, I'm not in the greatest mood due to a friend's comment.

Quote:
she was never a furry, she told me so many times she just agrees with you so you'll stop nagging her ^_^

I didn't think I nagged anyone. Apparently I do, puts this great happy feeling inside me.

[/sarcasm]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:37 pm

Sheol Zone

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:40 pm
Just remember the gun training and the laser sights.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:40 pm
Sheol Zone

o_o Woah. Well, at least you don't have to accept the job...but if you won't have to interact with her much or at all it might not be too horrible, just three months.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:05 pm
Crenn
Feline Apathy
At least you weren't out pruning bushes and trees two days in a row like I was. x.x

No, I was watering the garden, doing dishwashers, taking up compost, cooking my father's lunch for the next day, and the list goes on.....

Anyway, I'm not in the greatest mood due to a friend's comment.

Quote:
she was never a furry, she told me so many times she just agrees with you so you'll stop nagging her ^_^

I didn't think I nagged anyone. Apparently I do, puts this great happy feeling inside me.

[/sarcasm]

Hey! Sounds like my kinda day.

1. I love watering stuff. It's the psycho in me. <3
2. Washing dishes is easy peasy if you soak them in water before washing the crap off. Better yet, buy a dishwasher. I love mine.....but it's broken right now. v.v
3. Compost is icky. And yet monkeys throw their poop. Why is this? I'll never know.....
4. Know what I do when people ask me to make them lunch? I throw them a package of ramen and say "knock yourself out". biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:24 pm
Oh man, I love cooking for other people. Granted, if it's imposed on me while I'm busy, that's different from it being lunchtime anyway.

It makes me a little unhappy that, because we work with animals and with hazardous chemicals here, we aren't even allowed to eat at our desks, much less cook food here, while anyone is working. It makes sense, but I don't have to like it, do I?  

Shaviv

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:00 pm
._PETS///:

Joys -
MooMoo- So, MooMoo the mouse. I hate mice. Everyone knows I hate mice. Mice are food and icky and they stink and theyre HORRID little things. Well. Moo was a pet before I got her as a breeder mouse. Stupid me, she's not like the other mice- she's friendly and gentle and dosent mind me picking her up. She dosen't run and shake like the feeders do, she's a sweet little mouse. Sooo...i'm keeping her. DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT. I have SUCH mixed feelings about it. She chrmed me! She was shaking, she's small and helpless, shes pregnant, and she didn't bite me. Fsk me and my softside. ******** style="text-decoration: underline">
MooMoo's PREGNANCY
- Sooo, around like three or four, Moomoo had her babies. Ididn't get to count them, but theres somewhere between 15-20 babies. She ate one that was bleeding, and I'm sure that there was simply somthing wrong with it. Other then that, she's been a good mom. :3

Queenie -Queenie shed again! Huzah! and now she's way to big for her cup. She's going to be put in a critter carrier tomarrow once I get time. I'm not sure if its okay to put in plants or not.. o_o But she went to petco today! and got a free mini-mealie. she ate it like it was candy. I'm contimplating giving her one of these pinkies; its barely bigger then the crickets she useualy eats.

Miserys -

Dr. Evil - Dr. Evil, my red betta, died. his lungs were all black.. ;.; and so was his labyrinth organ and stuff. My poor fishie...
I'm pretty sure Mr. Personaility is going to go soon too. ;.;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:05 pm
Is it wrong for me to get thourougly annoyed with the fact that people have nothing in their lives except anime?

-Like, what are your hobbies?
Some people: "Pole Vaulting, piano, SAR..."
Other People: "Reading Manga! Watching Anime!"

-What's you're biggest accomplishment?
Some people: "I climbed halfdome...I won 6 poetry contests...I completed the Academy of Equestrian arts..."
Other people: "I spent 27 hours watching anime once! I can quote an entire series!"

Anime was never my thing, and this can happen with any fandom, but seeing how people flush their lives down the toilet when other people are taking 7 AP classes plus sports, it actually gives writhing detestation for anything kawaii or Japanese.  

Zella L.

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:16 pm
Well, seeing as how I have ADHD, it's a bit hard for me to dedicate myself to one thing, so I couldn't be one of those even if I wanted to. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:38 pm
Feline Apathy
Well, seeing as how I have ADHD, it's a bit hard for me to dedicate myself to one thing, so I couldn't be one of those even if I wanted to. smile

I dunno...if I had any problem like that, I would be devastated if it kept me from doing everything/anything! I would find something I could do for sure, and never say that I can't do it becuase of something like that. (I'm pretty sure it's possible to do any sport with ADHD, especially ones that only take a few seconds of concentration, or none at all, like pole vaulting and golf.)

But then that's just me...  

Zella L.

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:53 pm
Yeah, it was a self depreacting joke.

It keeps me from, say, playing an instrument, as much as I might want to, because I lose all interest after a short period, or playing a video game, I never buy one, because I lose interest before finishing the demo. I have trouble focusing or concentrating on anything and my thoughts are constantly flitting from one thing to another, and it takes obvious effort to concentrate on something no matter how important it is or how much I want to focus. Its a pain in the a**, and hopefully I'll be getting meds for it soon. stare

I basically end up being interested in lots of things, and things that are more immediate satisfaction, like hiking, bicycling, skiing, reading, etc. Somehow I dont have problems with stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:58 pm
FIVE INCHES OF SNOW.MORE NOW.

Feline - Meds are the win. srsly. they make life easier. I SHOULD KNOW I GOT MORE DRUGS THEN THE ******** PHARMACY.

guess what everyone? NG might get her FIRST SNOWBALL FIGHT tomarrow.

AAAANNNNND! THE DOCTORS THINK THEY KNOW WHATS WRONG.

I'm now getting injections for it, and they've given me FIVE DIFFRENT KINDS of pills to take along with my five that i've got already. o_o  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:00 pm
I wouldn't mind 5 inches here. rofl We got closer to maybe a quarter of an inch of snow and ice.

Hope all goes well with the doctor.

*tosses snowball and runs*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:03 pm
Zella L.
Feline Apathy

I dunno...if I had any problem like that, I would be devastated if it kept me from doing everything/anything! I would find something I could do for sure, and never say that I can't do it becuase of something like that. (I'm pretty sure it's possible to do any sport with ADHD, especially ones that only take a few seconds of concentration, or none at all, like pole vaulting and golf.)

But then that's just me...

Well, I was referring to dedicating yourself to one thing. I could never get big into one thing, say anime and manga like your example, because I would inevitiably lose interest.  

DeletedUsername420

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:20 pm
Well, I'm set up on a payment plan for my tuition. Squeaked into the deadline for the one with no down payment. So, 200-some dollars a month now instead of the whole thing at once. Still means I'm broke, there goes a large chunk of mah paycheck...though my first one for this new job should be pretty big since it was delayed due to the fact we started near the end of a pay period. Anyways....I wish people would commission me for cash, any little bit would help ya know? But my art is barely worth fake money on here, and now I got the pleasure of finding out that not everyone will actually pay. stare I've put up journals pleading for feedback on my art and prices....yet none come. On a plus, MicahFennec faved one of my drawings on FA. eek I was flattered.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games