Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:09 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw
I'm playing of the unatural high of the market. Sold them for over double profit now because the prices sky rocketed with the release. I'll by a couple more for my stash near the end of the month when the prices will have lowered considerably because they have been out so long. Plus I kept a few others just in case.

I love the blanket. whee

I just have two extras, still keeping them in the hopes they get higher. I still have letters from about 3 or 4 other months that I haven't sold yet.

I'll make an outfit with the blanket once I'm done with my Coco. ninja
I bought a whole bunch this month because I know october is usually good for items. I think the only letters I still have extra of are some kiki's. I think I got like four or five.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:11 pm

Krissim Klaw
I bought a whole bunch this month because I know october is usually good for items. I think the only letters I still have extra of are some kiki's. I think I got like four or five.

Rich mantis you are then. 3nodding

Eddily

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:12 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw

yeah
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:16 pm

Fire_Fox25
Eddily
Krissim Klaw

yeah
Hehehe, when I saw that they were going to be a big item way back in the release I got some extras. I've been saving them since then under the pretence that they will be my gaia retirement items (what ever that means). Planning on waiting till they hit 100k before selling any of them. mrgreen

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:18 pm

Mmmk....both seem to have gone done....same with Kiki....

100k? xp
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:21 pm

Eddily
Mmmk....both seem to have gone done....same with Kiki....

100k? xp
Yep, prices fall and rise quickly during release days. That's why I hurried to sell a bunch between 12k-11.5k

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:23 pm

I just hope they go back up to Kiki status....in the meantime, this blue giftbox I'm selling should tide me over.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:27 pm

Eddily
I just hope they go back up to Kiki status....in the meantime, this blue giftbox I'm selling should tide me over.
*drools* I haven't gotten a rare event in so long. xp

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:30 pm

Krissim Klaw
Eddily
*drools* I haven't gotten a rare event in so long. xp

My mule got it maybe half an hour ago. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:41 pm

Why won't it display my damn CoCo?

Alfonse Maslow

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:46 pm

Alfonse Maslow

Like I said to Rin, just keep saving, the problem should go away eventually. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:48 pm

Eddily
Alfonse Maslow

Like I said to Rin, just keep saving, the problem should go away eventually. 3nodding

Okay

Alfonse Maslow

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:52 pm

*pets kitties*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:54 pm

Eddily
*pets kitties*

*wants his kitty*

Alfonse Maslow

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:56 pm

Alfonse Maslow
Eddily
*pets kitties*

*wants his kitty*

*in a way is his kitty* whee

Yay, somebody bought my tan peasant dress. xp
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games