Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:31 pm
Johnny Malone
Deadpool is in the Hulk vs. Wolverine cartoon on DVD. He may show up in Wolverine and the X-Men at some point (which would rock if he does.)

I meant series.
I saw him in the Hulk vs Wolverine. Thought he would have did better against Wolverine, fared as well as possible against the Hulk.
Because, you know, its the Hulk.
Fighting the Hulk is like fighting Godzilla. Its big, green, radioactive, and is about as easy to stop as a force of nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:33 pm
So true. The Hulk is quite the beast.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:36 pm
Johnny Malone
So true. The Hulk is quite the beast.

No.
Sabertooth is a beast.
The Hulk is, as previously stated, a force of nature.
One doesnt fight the Hulk. One survives the Hulk.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:36 pm
Batman could beat the Hulk. He'd find some way by having just the right crap in his utility belt of wonder and just so happen to have previously studied up on him.

Like, hitting him with massive depressants to quell the rage, turning Bruce back into himself or some crap.

Friggin' jackass always just has to know exactly how to beat everything.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Darkened Angel
Batman could beat the Hulk. He'd find some way by having just the right crap in his utility belt of wonder and just so happen to have previously studied up on him.

Like, hitting him with massive depressants to quell the rage, turning Bruce back into himself or some crap.

Except the Green Lantern. Batman can't defeat the Green Lantern. Green Lantern: Rebirth touches upon this.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Darkened Angel

No.
Batman can not beat the Hulk.
The best he can do is divert the Hulk from wrecking Gotham until Banner emerges from his hyde-esque persona.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:39 pm
Johnny Malone
Darkened Angel

Except the Green Lantern. Batman can't defeat the Green Lantern. Green Lantern: Rebirth touches upon this.

Which Green Lantern?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 pm
Hal Jordan. Green Lantern: Rebirth was the mini-series that returned him as the prime Green Lantern in DC.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 pm
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Darkened Angel

Which Green Lantern?
Yeah, I would dispute that. In All Star Batman, Green Lantern gets the crap kicked out of him by Batman and Robin. He ends up needing an emergency tracheotomy by Batman, or else Robin would have killed him. It's not standard DC canon, but Batman easily showed his ability to deal with GL's weakness, which is, for the record, the dumbest hero weakness I've heard of in quite awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 pm
Johnny Malone
Hal Jordan. Green Lantern: Rebirth was the mini-series that returned him as the prime Green Lantern in DC.

Batman could beat him.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 pm
Nol Noyan
Johnny Malone

Batman could beat him.

I second that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:53 pm
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Darkened Angel

Which Green Lantern?
Yeah, I would dispute that. In All Star Batman, Green Lantern gets the crap kicked out of him by Batman and Robin. He ends up needing an emergency tracheotomy by Batman, or else Robin would have killed him. It's not standard DC canon, but Batman easily showed his ability to deal with GL's weakness, which is, for the record, the dumbest hero weakness I've heard of in quite awhile.
You talking about the yellow weakness that doesn't exist anymore?  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:55 pm
Recent changes to established canon? If we're going that route, then we really cant say Batman can beat anyone up because Batman is dead. The point is moot.

And after I read some more about it, I realized the yellow thing was more an obstacle than an outright weakness.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 pm
This was a big change. It rehabilitated Hal Jordan, led to the Sinestro Corps war (awesome cross-over!) and is leading to Blackest Night. (Which I am stoked for!) Also Rebirth has Hal Jordan punching out Batman after Bats tries to stop Hal from fighting Paralax.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:00 pm
Im not that into Spectacular spidey, but Transformers animated on the other hand...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games