Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:02 pm
Johnny Malone
This was a big change. It rehabilitated Hal Jordan, led to the Sinestro Corps war (awesome cross-over!) and is leading to Blackest Night. (Which I am stoked for!) Also Rebirth has Hal Jordan punching out Batman after Bats tries to stop Hal from fighting Paralax.

And Batman is dead. Not because of Hal Jordan.
Your point?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Batman steals GL's ring.

Hal Jordan would probably not fare to well.

John Stewart still has Marine Corps training to kick Batman's a** with.

Anyways, here's one that's been bugging me:

What exactly is Wonder Woman's weakness? The only thing I can think of is if her arm bands are fused together or something.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 pm
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
This was a big change. It rehabilitated Hal Jordan, led to the Sinestro Corps war (awesome cross-over!) and is leading to Blackest Night. (Which I am stoked for!) Also Rebirth has Hal Jordan punching out Batman after Bats tries to stop Hal from fighting Paralax.

Your point?
Just something I found interesting. Cool moment in the comic.

DA: Hal offers to let Batman try on the ring in one comic. Batman is not too big of a fan of using the ring. And Hal is Air Force so he still has military training.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:17 pm
Darkened Angel
Batman steals GL's ring.

What exactly is Wonder Woman's weakness? The only thing I can think of is if her arm bands are fused together or something.

I think if she lets a man bind her she loses her powers. Sounds stupid but thats the way it used to be. Dunno if they changed it.
Maybe if she's tied up with that rope of hers or something.

@Johnny: Its the freaking Air Force. Batman spent his life mastering unarmed combat and forensics. No amount of air force training will save you from a techno-ninja with a bat fetish when you're not in a plane.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 pm
Wonder Woman, from what I can remember, was actually just some guy's bondage fantasies come to life. Notice who she uses the lasso like a dominatrix, and there's a lot of bondage-esque bits to it all, etc.

Then again, if Wonder Woman had you in her lasso, who wouldn't wanna do whatever she wanted from you? wink twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 am
Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel
Batman steals GL's ring.

I think if she lets a man bind her she loses her powers. Sounds stupid but thats the way it used to be. Dunno if they changed it.

@Johnny: Its the freaking Air Force. Batman spent his life mastering unarmed combat and forensics. No amount of air force training will save you from a techno-ninja with a bat fetish when you're not in a plane.
Except for all the worlds Hal has been to and the intergalactic threats he's had to face. Plus his ring has run out of energy quite a bit and he's had to fight hand to hand. Batman is highly overrated.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 am
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel
Batman steals GL's ring.

Except for all the worlds Hal has been to and the intergalactic threats he's had to face. Plus his ring has run out of energy quite a bit and he's had to fight hand to hand. Batman is highly overrated.

No, Superman is over rated.
Batman is the goddamn Batman.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 am
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel
Batman steals GL's ring.

Gotta agree with Cale on that one, he is the goddamn batman  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 am
pirate > ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 am
hello K you look rather wolfish  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:44 am
good meowning Missing. I was feeling rather wolfish last night blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 am
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Your point?
Meh, he'll come back. They didn't show a body, and the only comic character who has stayed dead is Uncle Ben, and even he has an alternate universe copy hanging around somewhere. He'll almost certainly come back, even more likely than Steve Rogers doing so, because they didn't show a body in Batman R.I.P.  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:37 am
Missing00
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel
Batman steals GL's ring.

Gotta agree with Cale on that one, he is the goddamn batman

Truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 am
That really doesnt help with the case at hand, Rodyn.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:13 pm
It entertains me nonetheless.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games