Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:18 am
Pfft. I piss all over you with my level 46 warrior with one hand axe and sword. Best rage builder. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:19 am
What spec are you?  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:25 am
firstly, have you completely the Cyclonian quest yet- The whirlwind axe/warhammer/sword are also large rages generators. They are two handed though, but are still sweet.

And by specs do you mean my character's stats? Rankings? Skill lvls?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:26 am
Delithraldur
WarriorShadow
Delithraldur
WarriorShadow
*runs through the thread squealing, trips on a chair, stumbles, flaps his arms, then plows face first into a wall*
Nicely done. 3nodding

I thought that my Return should be a Silly thing.
Next time though, take off Aspect of the Cheetah, or Aspect of the Pack so you're not going as fast. xp

Oh... Yeah that might explain the Disability to stop  

WarriorShadow

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:34 am
ManagerKyoto
firstly, have you completely the Cyclonian quest yet- The whirlwind axe/warhammer/sword are also large rages generators. They are two handed though, but are still sweet.

Im willing to bet i could drop you.

*licks the head of one of his arrows, cuts his tounge and passes out*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:39 am
ManagerKyoto
Pfft! Silly hunters, always getting in over their heads.

That is why I am a lvl 34 warrior with Whirlwind Axe. Man, does that thing rock. 101- 154 damage. 36.6 dps. +15 strenght. +14 stamina. My warrior has 145 strenght and 126 stamina. I love it.

User Image

kewl ive only recently started i have a night elf druid whos only level 3 redface i play it sometimes but not as much as i shld  

Demonic_Angel_89

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:45 am
ManagerKyoto

Yes. I did that quest like 2 levels below the quest level.

By specs, I mean build... Where at your talents placed. Mine are 12/10/14. Being Arms/Fury/Protection.

WarriorShadow
Oh... Yeah that might explain the Disability to stop
Yes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:46 am
Bleh. You people that roll Alliance. rolleyes
Horde owns!
It's been proven that we are nicer on Horde and are also better at pvp. Since we win most battlegrounds. xp

EDIT: By the way, I'm almost half way through Grunt.  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:48 am
Druids are funky, my mate has just recently gotten his Druid up to lvl 50. Moonkin form is funny.

So any who, here is my character stats. I can not remember the extact number, so this is the best I can do.

Health - 1500ish
Strenght - 145
Agility - 60
Stamina - 126
Intelligence - 36
Spirit - 80
Attrack rating - 167
Damage - 207/300

No pvp ranking.
Honoured in Stormwind and Ironforge.
Currently in Duskwallow Marsh, and going to farm in Shimmering Flats. After that will take on Swamp Of Sorrows or Stranglethron Valley. Of even solo the Deadmines.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:52 am
What realm are you on?  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:57 am
Delithraldur
Yes. I did that quest like 2 levels below the quest level.

By specs, I mean build... Where at your talents placed. Mine are 12/10/14. Being Arms/Fury/Protection.
Oh, mostly arms. I think the attack bonuses are better for soloing- ie deep wound. I might change to Protection once I am about 50 though because most people want a tank that can defend better then it can attack.

Delithraldur
Bleh. You people that roll Alliance. rolleyes
Horde owns!
It's been proven that we are nicer on Horde and are also better at pvp. Since we win most battlegrounds. xp
I can concur about the nicer bit, the alliance just wants people to do "roles." Like Warriors are tanks and Priest are healers, even though a Priest is sometimes can be more useful then the Warrior. And most older Horde are ex-Alliance.

Yet, it all depends on the raid group. I have seen some bad horde and alliance raids.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:59 am
Delithraldur
What realm are you on?
Silvermoon. I am hoping that the character move feature is availible when I get my new comp so I can get Krition from my mates account and then on another server.

Did you say you were Blackrock?  

ManagerKyoto

Auron-X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:02 am
Do I hear World of Warcraft talk? =D
Shame I left it because of a crappy comp a long time ago gonk Is there like anyone here who has a character on the Bronzebeard server, is so... happen to recognize the name Kelwind or Resha? xP. Hey can anyone here tell me about the incident when the released that new dungeon or boss (whatever) that gave you this "curse" thing and it would make you lose alot of health. But then it stuck to some people and when they went out of the dungeon, other people nearby "caught" the curse too, what happened with that? Can anyone tell me? (I think only a few servers had it, or maybe only one O_o).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:03 am
ManagerKyoto
Oh, mostly arms. I think the attack bonuses are better for soloing- ie deep wound. I might change to Protection once I am about 50 though because most people want a tank that can defend better then it can attack.

I can concur about the nicer bit, the alliance just wants people to do "roles." Like Warriors are tanks and Priest are healers, even though a Priest is sometimes can be more useful then the Warrior. And most older Horde are ex-Alliance.

Yet, it all depends on the raid group. I have seen some bad horde and alliance raids.
I ran an ex-Alliance player through Ragefire Chasm a week ago, and he said he now prefers Horde because of how much nicer we are.

Alliance seem to be much more worried about ganking every Horde player they see, then getting to the high-end raid groups and PvP, to really experience the game.

Once I get my computer back online, I'll post the build for my warrior, with where each point is, so you can go use the talent calculator on the World of Warcraft site to see what I've got going for myself.  

Delithraldur

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:05 am
ManagerKyoto
Delithraldur
What realm are you on?
Silvermoon. I am hoping that the character move feature is availible when I get my new comp so I can get Krition from my mates account and then on another server.

Did you say you were Blackrock?
Stormreaver. Roll Horde on it and I can give you an invite to Warlords of Blood with me and WarriorShadow.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games