Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:13 pm

Eddily
Hey you two.
"hey eddily"

Krell whipped his right hand and the whip snips on his left boot as he smiles devilishly.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:13 pm

Cray Spirit
Cray grins back, tilting his head with an amused look and pointing to the whips. "And what, exactly, do you use those for?" He turns to Eddily. "Hey, how are you?"

Kinky stuff obviously. xd

Doing well, yourself?

Eddily

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:16 pm

Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
Cray Spirit
Cray walks in, looking all professional with his communicator headset on one ear, boom-mic out infront of his muzzle.
Krell rolls his right shoulder cuasing the whip to fellow and nail into his with whip cuaseing them both to stop dead and fall limp.

"Fancy boy..."

Krell grins lightly.
Cray grins back, tilting his head with an amused look and pointing to the whips. "And what, exactly, do you use those for?" He turns to Eddily. "Hey, how are you?"
"heh.. well I was a warrior of kinds, I can do almost anything with them... well I could" Krell smiled and his right whip flicked round and hit the metal link on his right glove.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:19 pm

Eddily
Cray Spirit

Kinky stuff obviously. xd

Doing well, yourself?
Cray watches Krell. "I see." He turns to Ed. "You're covered in kittens, by the way. And I'm fine." He stretches and takes on a slightly feminen stance, applying all his weight to one foot and letting the other relax outward, his eyes narrowed with relaxed pleasure. "What you up to?"

Cray Spirit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:21 pm

Krell blunches his whips up and placed then under his couch as he sat and relaxed.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:23 pm

Cray Spirit
Cray watches Krell. "I see." He turns to Ed. "You're covered in kittens, by the way. And I'm fine." He stretches and takes on a slightly feminen stance, applying all his weight to one foot and letting the other relax outward, his eyes narrowed with relaxed pleasure. "What you up to?"

*pets his army* whee cool
Browsing gamefaqs for Ratchet 3 info. biggrin

Eddily

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:26 pm

Eddily
Cray Spirit

"GameFAQs, home of the ranting no0bs..." Cray giggles. "I'm considering buying and downloading Game Commander 2..."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:30 pm

Seeing all these avi's covered in kitties is kind of cute, but I am content just having one Kiki 3nodding

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:30 pm

Cray Spirit
Eddily
Cray Spirit

"GameFAQs, home of the ranting no0bs..." Cray giggles. "I'm considering buying and downloading Game Commander 2..."

I stick mainly to the faq or maybe code areas. I rarely post there.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:31 pm

Diana Vulpes
Seeing all these avi's covered in kitties is kind of cute, but I am content just having one Kiki 3nodding
"Cray still has his panda, so bully for you all.."

Cray Spirit

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:32 pm

Eddily
Cray Spirit
Eddily
Cray Spirit

I stick mainly to the faq or maybe code areas. I rarely post there.
"Heh.. Good idea.." He shifts his weight to the other leg. "Should I get Game Commander 2?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:32 pm

Yawns walking in-

Vetto Ryouzou

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:33 pm

Diana Vulpes

Get an army! gonk

I did have my panda on, but a Coco kicked him out of his place. xp
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:34 pm

Cray Spirit
"Heh.. Good idea.." He shifts his weight to the other leg. "Should I get Game Commander 2?"

I have no idea. sweatdrop

Yo Vetto.

Eddily

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:35 pm

Waves" hay"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games