Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 pm
And yet, i still play wow for free. xd

Arial dragon fights are definately worth it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:55 pm
Gah! There was Fire Emblem talk and I missed it! Stupid internet problems! I will kill them all!

Neph kicks a** and looks hot doing it, sure, but I've never found myself with a shortage of spear-wielders when I play FE games. I like armor and fliers, both of which are overwhelmingly spear-based, so I have a surplus of lances. I always find myself with an axe deficit. One, maybe two axe-users and everyone else has lances or bows.

I reiterate: Nephenee is the most broken unit in both games. There is no one cooler...not even that badass Sephan.  

Anna Sachae

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:35 pm
elvisnake
Never played Wow. I enjoy my life too much to sacrifice it to Blizzard.

It's all a matter of self-control and the people you're with in the game. Regardless, WoW isn't even worth sacrificing your life. Blizzard is so uncreative it makes my brain cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 pm
you probably want to stay away from MMOs in general then. Most don't even use a storyline to prop against...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:55 pm
afternoon guys  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 pm
Nelowulf
And yet, i still play wow for free. xd

Arial dragon fights are definately worth it.
How do you play that lame game for free.

WOW is a bad attempt at making a good game. Like SFU and warhawks and many many more.

Killzone 2... Now that was a good fuking game. Let me tell you. I was just sad when I got to general in a short amount of time.  

Oryo Prime

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:46 pm
My 360 just RRoD'd sad . I ordered a new (to me) one cheap on eBay. It doesn't come with cables or a controller, but that's fine because I don't need them, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:06 pm
you could've just called Microsoft and told them what happend. they would've sent you a new one free.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:49 pm
Nelowulf
you probably want to stay away from MMOs in general then. Most don't even use a storyline to prop against...

WoW had a whole series of games to follow with. Blizzard is just very uncreative. Even Starcraft has some "rippings" from Warhammer 40k.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:04 pm
WHOA WHOA WHOA!... Didnt Starcraft come out Before War hammer? I dont remember.

And i like PS3 better then my 360.  

Oryo Prime

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Nothing beats Gatrie going unarmed to draw tons of enemy attacks for no damage every hit, while you let your weaker units beat the living crap outta 'em.

That's how I got Micaiah to level 20 in just Chapter 3. I had Sothe unequip his weapons and just become a target, letting Micaiah use Sacrifice to heal him, then have Laura use a Heal Staff to heal Micaiah, after the previous chapters where Sothe played the target and Micaiah nuked everything.

Yeah, Edward and Leonardo still suck, but I don't plan on using them for the endgame anyways. ATM, Nolan, Micaiah, Sothe, Aran, and Laura will do up until better units come along.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:45 pm
Darkened Angel
Nothing beats Gatrie going unarmed to draw tons of enemy attacks for no damage every hit, while you let your weaker units beat the living crap outta 'em.

That's how I got Micaiah to level 20 in just Chapter 3. I had Sothe unequip his weapons and just become a target, letting Micaiah use Sacrifice to heal him, then have Laura use a Heal Staff to heal Micaiah, after the previous chapters where Sothe played the target and Micaiah nuked everything.

Yeah, Edward and Leonardo still suck, but I don't plan on using them for the endgame anyways. ATM, Nolan, Micaiah, Sothe, Aran, and Laura will do up until better units come along.

Wut? Naw just kidding  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 pm
Fire Emblem has its own meme.

Jeigan characters, named after Jagen/Jeigan, the original one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm
It has more than that. How about their own "Anna" character, the girl with the red hair? Or the green/red knight thing based on Cain and Able? Or the weak character that you get in the last five levels that turns out to be ungodly powerful?  

Anna Sachae

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:00 pm
I've mostly noticed the " I'm ungoldy now, but I won't be back until the endgame where I'll be 50 levels behind everyone else, making me utterly useless. " ones.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games