Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:52 pm
I'm so buying one.

....when I get 21.65.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:20 pm
boooo  

ExTERmINATION

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:04 pm
Marshu
@ Drunken: If I ever make free ones you shall get one X3

@ ANZ: XD poo face

@ Pie: there there pie my dear *holds close and craidles* their min. wage is like $5 so it works out in the end XD

You da man ;D

Oh, and minimum wage here is 6.something. 6.75 I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:16 pm
it's still a cheap amount >.<  

Seraphimillia

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:16 pm
Yeah, it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:10 pm
It sucks butt really..such a low wage ;__;  

Seraphimillia

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:04 pm
Here, for the first 500 hours of work, the minimum student wage is $6.00

BUT the minimum wage... after that, and for adults I think, is $8.00.

I currently get paid the latter.

But once again, these are in Canadian dollars. D:EVERYTHINGISSOEXPENSIVE  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:10 am
Dude $6 it's a flat $7.50 here but that $8 sound pretty nice

@RPD: I'll be looking forward to you business ^0^  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:32 am
8? Really?? Damn. That's more than good for minimum wage. My salary from Disneyland was 8. But I barely got that, because they kept putting me in the restaurant department whose salary was the minimum wage of $6.75. -_-;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:29 am
I have to spend like $50SGD to get one Tee-shirt. gonk

But I will buy it once I have the cash. Moan and Spaz XD

Anti-Dri

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:34 am
Well, $8.00 doesn't get you an apartment. I'm gonna have to bunk with someone when I move out.

Also, it's even hard because the freaking housing... rates... have gone up by so much. Everything is so expensive in Vancouver. And yet, if you just move out to Surrey or whatever, it's like... cheap.

Cheapy-cheapy-cheap-a**-cheap. Well, more "affordable", I should say.

Then again, only the bad peeps move out to Surrey. It's so freakin' dangerous to live there. Murders, car thefts, etc, etc. >3>

I could be overexaggerating though. >3>

The only free thing I get from my workplace is coffee. And I don't even drink coffee.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:34 pm
Marshu
@ Drunken: If I ever make free ones you shall get one X3

@ ANZ: XD poo face

@ Pie: there there pie my dear *holds close and craidles* their min. wage is like $5 so it works out in the end XD
You're calling an adolescent teen a poo face whom is too young to get a job, and doesn't get allowance, a poo face.

I HAVE TO FRIGGEN HUSTLE FOR MONEY!... so yah... PLus if I make an acception by atleast a cent... I'll have to make acceptions for everything! and soon or later I'll be broke.  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:36 pm
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
YO CHAX! You still work at Disneyland?????

Too bad I got fired before you got hired in. I'm pretty sure you know who Yoshi is by now, do you not? XDDD

How are the guests?? I know they can be a handful, giving Disney workers a hard time *COUGHHINTTOOTHERPEOPLE*
That's fun! I kept changing my mind at the food court! Sprite! no... Got rootbeer? no... I want sprite... wait! could you throw in some of those fish things? Yeah... I want rootbeer.... here's twenty, could you break it?

not really a food court... more like one of those food stands out by the pirate show.

Oh! So you're one of those people who give us a hard time! You b*****d. I hope they gave you the warm bottles. >=D

@Marshu: Holyshit I want the inking one. NO I want the t-rex. NO I wantafreeone. =D
No... It was quite cold if you ask me. Plus if it was warm I'd take it back and ask for a cold one... and I'd do it over and over again until they did. Because... It's friggen disney land!

Just cuz it's friggin Disneyland doesn't mean us workers don't get to b***h about b***h guests ;D

And if it's cold..then uh. I hope Disney made you pay their overpaid price of 2.75 or more! >=D
Aren't they already that price? And yes... Yes they did... Because I hustled my brother for the money. "bet I can find a bottle of water for a crazy price..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:08 am
hooray for my unfinishedness in the ABR classic.... @_@
weeee 4:08 AM  

That Hawt Therapist

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:41 am
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
YO CHAX! You still work at Disneyland?????

Too bad I got fired before you got hired in. I'm pretty sure you know who Yoshi is by now, do you not? XDDD

How are the guests?? I know they can be a handful, giving Disney workers a hard time *COUGHHINTTOOTHERPEOPLE*
That's fun! I kept changing my mind at the food court! Sprite! no... Got rootbeer? no... I want sprite... wait! could you throw in some of those fish things? Yeah... I want rootbeer.... here's twenty, could you break it?

not really a food court... more like one of those food stands out by the pirate show.

Oh! So you're one of those people who give us a hard time! You b*****d. I hope they gave you the warm bottles. >=D

@Marshu: Holyshit I want the inking one. NO I want the t-rex. NO I wantafreeone. =D
No... It was quite cold if you ask me. Plus if it was warm I'd take it back and ask for a cold one... and I'd do it over and over again until they did. Because... It's friggen disney land!

Just cuz it's friggin Disneyland doesn't mean us workers don't get to b***h about b***h guests ;D

And if it's cold..then uh. I hope Disney made you pay their overpaid price of 2.75 or more! >=D
Aren't they already that price? And yes... Yes they did... Because I hustled my brother for the money. "bet I can find a bottle of water for a crazy price..."

Yeah. Friggin 4+ bucks for that big ol bottle and 2.75 along with the other sodas. The smallest bottle cost like a dollar sump'n. Make friends with the workers there, man. It'll help you a lot and get you hookups. XP

I honestly am glad I don't work in Disneyland anymore. Shitty pay and they overprice everything. Shieeet. The back of the restaurants are dirty as hell too. All the rammequins or whatever in Carnation Cafe are cleaned so poorly that I had to put them back to get cleaned again. (But it's not all that bad XP)

This one lady yelled at me for not having any napkins when I worked ice cream cart before. Dude. Who the hell buys ice cream for their kid at 10 PM when I'm about to close down? -_-;;  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games