Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:38 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

-couple minutes go by- im just going to turn back *trys flying bac down to the meadow but can't* im stuck! eek -stops flying and notices she is floating- -looks at the bird thing and see's that it is getting closer-

for a fact that is not a bird. -looks down- its all disappearing. were is the world going?!?! -looks bac at the creature- >.< its getting really close now -bites lip-

its a... IMP a devil IMP!!! trys flying away. -gives out a yell of pain feels forhead and looks down at hand- im bleeding -gives out another yell after another and after 20 hits goes uncontious- -and the IMP takes her to it's layer*
wakes up with cuts all over hm... were am i? she whipers to herself. -See's the IMP- eek -searches pockets to find a knife or somthing to defend herslef with- "nothing" she whispers. -says a spell to make her staff appear-

*IMP looks at Yumi with a knife* -stands up with glowing blue hands and eyes light blue ready to fight-

-holds hand about 3 inches apaart form eachother with a bue flame in between them-

-IMP just smirks- *throws a the blue flame at the IMP and right after throws a ice crystal int he air and shoots it with another bue flame wich mkes a horizontil waterfall and runs in the waterfall and throws pounches one after another at the IMP the but the IMP dodges everyone of them  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:38 pm
I walk into the garden as I do a kunai is thrown into my back. " Aahh!!!" I shout and moan with the firey pain thats burning in my blood.  

ViniCullen

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

its a... IMP a devil IMP!!! trys flying away. -gives out a yell of pain feels forhead and looks down at hand- im bleeding -gives out another yell after another and after 20 hits goes uncontious- -and the IMP takes her to it's layer*
wakes up with cuts all over hm... were am i? she whipers to herself. -See's the IMP- eek -searches pockets to find a knife or somthing to defend herslef with- "nothing" she whispers. -says a spell to make her staff appear-

*IMP looks at Yumi with a knife* -stands up with glowing blue hands and eyes light blue ready to fight-

-holds hand about 3 inches apaart form eachother with a bue flame in between them-

-IMP just smirks- *throws a the blue flame at the IMP and right after throws a ice crystal int he air and shoots it with another bue flame wich mkes a horizontil waterfall and runs in the waterfall and throws pounches one after another at the IMP the but the IMP dodges everyone of them

*the IMP attacks at he speed of light and makes cuts all over in a blink of an eye* ahhh >.< *the IMP throws a puonch with makes Yumi fly bac and land on the ground with a thoud  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:44 pm
Yuki dies.
( Me bored xP )  

ViniCullen

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm
lord chazxr
* goes to cafe and askes blair to come

*Sarah follows Blair and reks*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 pm
*Blair and Sarah go to find someone they know*  

RaWr-i-lovely

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:56 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

*the IMP attacks at he speed of light and makes cuts all over in a blink of an eye* ahhh >.< *the IMP throws a puonch with makes Yumi fly bac and land on the ground with a thoud

-the IMP walk slowly toward Yumi and gives a smirk- "your so weak. why is that every pretty girl is weak to bad u might not live. u couldov' if u hadn't attcked. maybe i will let u live if u do me a favor" " i wont do anything for you!" -IMP smiles- " you sure are stubburn arn't you?" "wat a pity. i suppose you are going to try to attack me." -Yumi stands up- "im going to do much more than that" "you can't evan hit me" *a water puddle appears around Yumi and skin turns watery and disappears and comes behind the IMP and pounches him over and over (like he did to her) and when he is on the ground she says a spell wich couses a HUGE water Dragon to appear and attack the IMP with alot of presure and throws him all the way accrose the room (which was fairly big) the IMP was finished* -Yumi walks out the door falling forgetting she has wings- and falls to the ground (it didnt hurt becuz of her skin) and she enters the school falling threw the door and falls with the door closing-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 pm
Yuki is resurected and walks to the cafe bored out of her mind. "Why do people hate me?" says Yuki quietly.  

ViniCullen

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 pm
*Sarah leaves Blairs side and goes to look for Yuki*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm
-Dream pops up-

Hey guys! biggrin

-drinks coffee-  

Connectz

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

*gets 3 mochas iced*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 pm
lord chazxr
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

*gets 3 mochas iced*

*Smiles* Thank you babe!  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:33 pm
hold on one sec *reks goes to bath Room*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm
*Smiles* Ok baby *Blair and Sarah go and find somewhere to sit*  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 pm
*Sarah looks at blair* So what do you think? Will mom like im?
*Blair smiles* Im sure your mom will love him *Laughs again*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games