Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:08 am
Auron-X
Do I hear World of Warcraft talk? =D
Shame I left it because of a crappy comp a long time ago gonk Is there like anyone here who has a character on the Bronzebeard server, is so... happen to recognize the name Kelwind or Resha? xP. Hey can anyone here tell me about the incident when the released that new dungeon or boss (whatever) that gave you this "curse" thing and it would make you lose alot of health. But then it stuck to some people and when they went out of the dungeon, other people nearby "caught" the curse too, what happened with that? Can anyone tell me? (I think only a few servers had it, or maybe only one O_o).
I don't know anyone on Bronzebeard. I'm not sure about new Dungeon, but new bosses is quite possible. I believe new abilities have been added to mobs too, like this one you describe. I know there is something like that. Lucky I had a someone with me at the time who could cure it. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:11 am
Gah, that is three servers I know people on now.  

ManagerKyoto

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:12 am
WoW Guild  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:20 am
Delithraldur
Auron-X
Shame I left it because of a crappy comp a long time ago gonk Is there like anyone here who has a character on the Bronzebeard server, is so... happen to recognize the name Kelwind or Resha? xP. Hey can anyone here tell me about the incident when the released that new dungeon or boss (whatever) that gave you this "curse" thing and it would make you lose alot of health. But then it stuck to some people and when they went out of the dungeon, other people nearby "caught" the curse too, what happened with that? Can anyone tell me? (I think only a few servers had it, or maybe only one O_o).
I don't know anyone on Bronzebeard. I'm not sure about new Dungeon, but new bosses is quite possible. I believe new abilities have been added to mobs too, like this one you describe. I know there is something like that. Lucky I had a someone with me at the time who could cure it. xp

It was awhile ago though I think maybe in late October or early-mid Novemeber =/ And I was with one specific dungeon/boss and it spread everywhere, especially when those people infected first when to Ironforge - there were dead corpses everywhere lol (I saw some screenies) I think Blizzard fix it pretty quickly though and I don't recall it being on the WoW site, I just found an article on it. And no Bronzebeardians, eh? lol.  

Auron-X

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:20 am
Auron-X

Ah yes.

The Plauge.

HAHA

Lvl 60 Instance Boss

Few lvl 60s got infected, left the Dungeon, headed back to town, still under the effects of the Infection, Dealing some Damage, not much but it was slowly killing them.

Then something happened.

NPC's caught the Infection, Then lower levels caught it, and spread it, like wild fire.

Ended up having to do Rolling Restarts of alot of the Realms, i think the Removed that Particular Cast from the Boss's Arsenal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:27 am
WarriorShadow
Auron-X

Ah yes.

The Plauge.

HAHA

Lvl 60 Instance Boss

Few lvl 60s got infected, left the Dungeon, headed back to town, still under the effects of the Infection, Dealing some Damage, not much but it was slowly killing them.

Then something happened.

NPC's caught the Infection, Then lower levels caught it, and spread it, like wild fire.

Ended up having to do Rolling Restarts of alot of the Realms, i think the Removed that Particular Cast from the Boss's Arsenal.

rofl. Man I wish I was there at the time =D Where you there or just heard about it? Or was warned to stay away from that certain area therefore not catchin' the "infection"? Oh and I like how you said it....
"Ah yes.

The Plauge."
xd  

Auron-X

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:30 am
Auron-X
WarriorShadow
Auron-X

Ah yes.

The Plauge.

HAHA

Lvl 60 Instance Boss

Then something happened.

rofl. Man I wish I was there at the time =D Where you there or just heard about it? Or was warned to stay away from that certain area therefore not catchin' the "infection"? Oh and I like how you said it....
"Ah yes.

The Plauge."
xd

I know all that happens on the WoW realms.
I know more then some of the GMs.

*nods slowly*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:31 am
You just like to think you do. rolleyes  

Delithraldur

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:35 am
Delithraldur

....Dont make me go sell all your Gear then mail it to my Account.

I WILL.... I WILL *twitch*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:36 am
WarriorShadow
Delithraldur

....Dont make me go sell all your Gear then mail it to my Account.

I WILL.... I WILL *twitch*
And I'll stab the s**t out of you. After I change yours and my own passwords. xp  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:40 am
Gah, calm down boys. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:43 am
Don't even think about doing anything with my account, except using my toons, Rhian.

Anyway, I'm logging. Have fun, because you probably won't see me here for a while due to the fact that my computer should be working tomorrow, and then I'll be playing WoW a lot, and then CSS every week during WoW maintance.  

Delithraldur

Auron-X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:48 am
Yeah well i'm out too, laterz all.
WS: Know more than the GM's, eh? lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:53 am
I should do the same, latoz all.  

ManagerKyoto

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:02 pm
:lurkage:  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games