Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:33 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*scampers all over TDD* Where you been? crying
I've been around...just not in fuzzy's 'cause I keep forgetting it's there. And I'm all "the guild is so slow since subforums" but it's because the chat threads aren't on the main page anymore. xd

[quote="Asphy]]Omfg...*just got blinded by a giant TDD naked avatar* x.x *crawls over to Krell and hugs him* I'm sorry about that
Yes, I just got a random pic signature. xd

//Hugs Krell too.//"thank you as well Tdd"
Krell gently pets TDD's back with his right paw and smiles lightly then drops his paw down
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:37 pm

::yawns.:

UglyCoyoteNG

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:38 pm

"I gtg"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:48 pm

*stretches*

Selene Aries

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:38 pm

who be in here?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:49 pm

Tsume-Takii
who be in here?
pirate Yarrrr, it be I. Now, avast ye sea dogs! Avast!

Iron-_-Wolf

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:16 pm

*wags her tail and pads quietly into the room, then floofs her tail, grooms her mane, and curls up on her pillow*

Heya folks. Anyone around? smile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:19 pm

yawns walking in looking around.

Vetto Ryouzou

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:22 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
yawns walking in looking around.

*waves a paw and smiles*

Heya. smile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:23 pm

take off hat as his cat fall in his hat " hello there"

Vetto Ryouzou

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:30 pm

Vetto Ryouzou

*chuckles softly* Cute coco kitty. I like the blanket better than the cats though. The prices those things are going for is crazy. o.0 I haven't been online for the last few days, so gettin' online today, I see people with these cats, and I check the prices, and I'm shocked. o.0 14k for something that was just released a few days ago. Crazy. >.< Oh well. I"m still hoping i mailed my donation money early enough to get the letter for this month. I"m probably too late though. >.<
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:32 pm

you mailed it this month you get these months items so no worries.

Vetto Ryouzou

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:35 pm

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Vetto Ryouzou

*chuckles softly* Cute coco kitty. I like the blanket better than the cats though. The prices those things are going for is crazy. o.0 I haven't been online for the last few days, so gettin' online today, I see people with these cats, and I check the prices, and I'm shocked. o.0 14k for something that was just released a few days ago. Crazy. >.< Oh well. I"m still hoping i mailed my donation money early enough to get the letter for this month. I"m probably too late though. >.<
nope you get it
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:37 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
you mailed it this month you get these months items so no worries.

That's good to know. It got mailed the same day that the items were released, which is why I was worried. *chuckles* Though I"m only going to sell two of the letters. I just bought them because I have extra money. I still have unopened letters from last month. I figure, $5 a month is worth it, just to say I have them. I got 4 letters this month, though one is going to my little sister. I'm gonna probably give the extra letter away. Though, not yet. I dunno what I"m going to do. With how much things are going for, I"m hoping i might be able to get art for the letter. Anyways, gotta go. gettin' kicked off the compy. >.<

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:38 pm

nods " ok cya" he smiled as he sit down in his chair as he pet his gritty kitty head-
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games