Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:52 pm
Anna Sachae
I've been here for a bit, Aurin. Just haven't got into the actual RP yet.

Cale Darksun
First off, I gotta ask:
How...loyal...are you to the concept of law and order?

Better question: how much will the concept of law and order staunch my innovation? As long as it doesn't get in the way of me playing and tinkering with everything in sight, I have no problem with anything.

I'm a pirate. I need personel for my YZ-775. And an Engineer is always welcome.
You get an even portion of the loot, an equal vote in crew decisions, good food, comfortable room temperatures, and you can jawa-rig the ship anyway-to stardown as long as it doesnt explode when we need it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 pm
*victory arm pump* And you get extra points for coming up with a cool term like "jawa-rig". That was awesome.

I'm so incredibly in. Does that give me a free spot to come in the RP, too? Because I'm pretty sure I can geek out over engines while you guys play around with blasters.  

Anna Sachae

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 pm
I've been thinking seriously about joining the rp lately, it's just intimidating joining one so far in progress though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm
elvisnake
I've been thinking seriously about joining the rp lately, it's just intimidating joining one so far in progress though.

Don't let the page length scare you.
Its not going too quickly.
And we need Jedi and NFU's.

@Anna: Jawa-rig? I've been using that one for years. Also Jet Juice, which is moonshine brewed in the engine compartments of a ship.
And you'd need a more active character I suppose.
Currently we're somewhat in Limbo as far as the RP goes. Not that much is getting done.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Anna Sachae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:00 pm
A "more active character"? Now, you're gonna have to explain what you mean by that before I launch into a tirade about how active I can make a mechanic. Lotsa practice fitting that in.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 pm
Hmm... intriguing. I'll definitely look it over. Any types of characters needed in particular? Good guys? Bad?  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 pm
Anna Sachae
A "more active character"? Now, you're gonna have to explain what you mean by that before I launch into a tirade about how active I can make a mechanic. Lotsa practice fitting that in.

What I mean is one that has a more direct effect on the Galaxy (and the events in the RP).
Hmm...we could possibly use some smugglers or actual bounty hunters, real fringe characters instead of the Mandalorians we have pop in and out....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:04 pm
elvisnake
Hmm... intriguing. I'll definitely look it over. Any types of characters needed in particular? Good guys? Bad?

The only rule is no more Sith.
That we have enough of. For once.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 pm
Cale Darksun
elvisnake

While I'm surprised, I'm definitely ok with that. I don't really like playing Sith.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:11 pm
@ Cale: Oh, gods, one of those "saga" heroes like Luke, right? I've always hated those characters. I mean, sure, I love to save the day as much as the next person, but "hero" is an overrated profession. A hero spends too much time causing trouble to do anything useful.

Meanwhile, my mechanics sit in the background of most scenes and "jawa-rig" a heavy ion cannon out of an ion engine and a couple of thermal vents before tripping out a blaster rifle with just about every bell and/or whistle they can think of. Also, keeping said mechanics away from a main security terminal is generally a good idea.

Think how active a role R2-D2 had in the movies, then give it a shotgun. There, gentlemen, is my favorite RP character.  

Anna Sachae

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:12 pm
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
elvisnake

While I'm surprised, I'm definitely ok with that. I don't really like playing Sith.

Note I didn't say we didn't need more badguys.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 pm
Anna Sachae
@ Cale: Oh, gods, one of those "saga" heroes like Luke, right? I've always hated those characters. I mean, sure, I love to save the day as much as the next person, but "hero" is an overrated profession. A hero spends too much time causing trouble to do anything useful.

Meanwhile, my mechanics sit in the background of most scenes and "jawa-rig" a heavy ion cannon out of an ion engine and a couple of thermal vents before tripping out a blaster rifle with just about every bell and/or whistle they can think of. Also, keeping said mechanics away from a main security terminal is generally a good idea.

Think how active a role R2-D2 had in the movies, then give it a shotgun. There, gentlemen, is my favorite RP character.

Then do that if you think you can do it without getting bored.
And yes. You can use Jawa-rig.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Anna Sachae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:15 pm
Cale Darksun

*imminent squee* Thanks!

Now make a place for me on pirate crew so I can start geeking out over your engines/life support/target systems/backup weapons cache/everything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 pm
Anna Sachae
Cale Darksun

*imminent squee* Thanks!

Now make a place for me on pirate crew so I can start geeking out over your engines/life support/target systems/backup weapons cache/everything else.

Note: when I say Pirate crew, I mean that my default persona in this guild is as a Pirate.
Captain Cale Darksun.
DA is my perpetual wench.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:19 pm
Cale Darksun
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
elvisnake

Note I didn't say we didn't need more badguys.
Note I didnt' say I didn't like playing Bad guys. I'm thinking of playing a mercenary or Bounty Hunter  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games