Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that their children were stealing all of his magic to become big and strong. "Of that I am sure." Loki chuckled. "You know they grew into that size right? When they are fist born they are not very big at all. It took me tricking Thor into holding the twins before he finally would." Loki chucked. He remembered sticking one of the twins into the man's helmet and watching the man find and carefully take the baby out of his helmet. Watching Tony move to float on his back Loki did the same thing grabbing Tony's hand with his own to make sure he wouldn't float away. "Every trick, there are alot of tricks and many of them are pranks. Many of which were pulled on Thor and his friends." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little snort. “I’m aware of that….but I’m also aware of how quickly tiny babies turn into giant teenagers too.” He pointed out. Not to mention the fact that he was old enough that he would likely be starting to lose some of his height by the time they were adults, only making it all worse for him. Holding Loki’s hand tightly, Tony closed his eyes, enjoying the weightless sensation of being in the pool, anchored by Loki alone. Chuckling, tony gave a small shrug. “Well Thor does live here too….plus a few others that I wouldn’t mind seeing pranked.” He said casually. His prank wars with Clint had died off, but he wouldn’t mind seeing the archer caught in some awkward situation again. “Besides, here you can prank someone and then we cn take the kids and disappear for a week, so no repercussions.” He grinned.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:04 pm
MDaylus

"Years." Loki stated when Tony stated that babies turned into gaint teenagers too. Loki was glad that Tony didn't pull his hand away and kept holding it. "Are you saying that you would like me to prank Thor and Clint?" Loki asked. His magic would allow him to do such things and while Thor may know who it was coming from Clint would have a harder time knowing for the first few at least. He laughed when Tony said that he could prank someone and then take off for a few days. "Yes I am sure that will make no one suspicious."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chucked to himself. “That obvious?’ he asked lightly. OF course pranking the others in the mansion was asking to be killed in one of several painful ways, depending on who it was. Tony wouldn’t mind pranking Steve either, but his puppy eyes usually had someone else jumping to his defense…and him constantly being shadowed by Bucky now presented other problems with that idea. When Loki mentioned that them leaving would be suspicious, he gave a hum. “As if they wouldn’t figure it out right away anyway. I mean Thor has been pranked by you for what? Thousands of years? And Clint is a spy, practically married to another, better spy.” He pointed out.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:30 pm
MDaylus

"Who else would you prank in the house that you wouldn't be afraid of retaliation from?" Loki questioned when Tony asked if it was obvious who he wanted pranked. Though Loki was sure he could get away with at least one to the other members of the household after he began pranking Clint. If he did it right he could blame it on the archer.He chuckled at the thought of people figuring it out right away. "I have my ways around such things. After all it took Thor many years to figure out he was being pranked." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smirking, Tony brought Loki’s hand up to kiss it softly. “I really want to get Steve one day. And if I could figure out something that would be funny and not tick him off, I think Bruce needs to get pranked eventually. The man needs to feel normal.” He admitted. “If natasha wasn’t so damn scary, I’d prank her too. I know there’s a sense of humor buried in their somewhere, if I could just find it.” When Loki continued to seem confident about not getting caught, Tony squeezed his hand. “Loki….Thor’s an idiot though. My favorite idiot by far, but one all the same.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony kissed his hand and proclaimed that he wanted to get Steve one day. Loki was sure he could make that happen one day, probably soon without any magic if he got the right stuff. Bruce would be trickier but he was pretty sure he could do it as well, magic would probably be necessary though. He was positive he could get Natasha merely changed her vodka to water and then back. "Oh I am sure she does, she likes watching pranks happen to others." Loki responded about Natasha. At Tony proclaiming Thor an idiot the god laughed. "you better not let him hear you say that or he will give that look he has. But you are correct he is not always the brightest when it comes to those sort of things." Loki hummed in amusement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes slightly at the warning. “Who knew? The god of thunder’s most dangerous weapon is actually the puppy dog eyes.” He said lightly. “At least it’s easy to know how he got so spoiled by everyone, beyond being a prince that is.” He added, holding Loki’s hand to his chest, making them float side by side. Letting out a long breath, he relaxed, eyes closing and face going lax. Without even fully realizing it, he opened his mind fully to the god, letting the content feeling ease some the exhaustion and stress eating at him, his mind slowing for a few moments. “We should do this more.” He mumbled, not even sounding like he really realized he was speaking.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki laughed aloud at Thor's most powerful weapon bring his puppy dog eyes and that the fact that now they knew how Thor got so spoiled. It was true that almost everyone fell for the puppy dog eyes. When tony opened his mind fully to Loki the god himself relaxed more despite feeling the exhaustion and stress from the man. It was just the fact that they were connected again brought the same content feeling tony had over the other feeling. "I am not opposed to doing this more. Perhaps next time we do this at night and perhaps with nothing on." Loki teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the sound of Loki’s laughter. He still loved the sound. Loki’s teasing had him chuckling, squeezing the god’s hand again. “Getting rather bold there aren’t you?” he asked lightly. “Looking for a bit of danger to spice things up a bit more?” He wasn’t one to object of course, but it was something new from Loki. “Though that does sound like a rather romantic way to spend an evening.” He smiled, still just as relaxed and open as he had been before.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:18 am
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised when tony didn't rebuke his teasing about swimming in the nude and instead chuckled and squeezed his hand. "Perhaps a bit, but that is what I do. Seek troubleor does it just find me?" Loki questioned still amusement and teasing in his tone. Bruce had said that he needed to push a bit, he supposed this was him pushing back to try and fix things finally. He wasn't disappointed either as Tony said that it sounded like a rather romantic way to spend an evening. "well you know where to find me, when you want." Loki repled with a smile on his face. It was a happy, giddy little smile at the fact that he hadn't been rebuked. He was beginning to see things working out and the happiness that brought him filtered across the bond.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt the excited little bubbles of happiness and let out a small laugh. He wasn’t completely sure where it was all coming from, but he still loved feeling it. It seemed like years since he’d felt Loki feel like this. Loki leaving the offer hanging in the air made Tony crack his eyes open, letting out a little hum. There was a small flare of concern in the back of his mind at that. Loki clearly wanted him so badly…and he wanted the god in return. But his need to wait was still there too. He wasn’t sure if Loki understood that, understood how hard it was to get his heart, mind, and body to all line up the right way again for them to go back to that part of their relationship. He wasn’t rejecting Loki, not really, he just needed some time. Instead of voicing those thoughts, he closed his eyes again. “Lets set that idea aside for a day where there are fewer people in the mansion though. Or maybe at least Clint being away….I don’t think we need him to get any blackmail pictures on us.” He joked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:36 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to tony when the man laughed wondering what he had found funny. The laugh only made the happy giddiness in Loki continue until he felt the bits of concern from tony followed by the hesitance. Perhaps he had pushed too much, Bruce had said to only give what tony had. The swimming wasn't far off from what they were doing at the moment but it seemed to much now. The happy giddy feeling faded away. "Agreed, but the offer stands for if you ever want it." Loki responded to Tony putting it off. The joke the man made had the god smiling outwardly, Clint would never get away with such things and if they waited until after the children were borne Loki would have his magic anyway to prevent others from seeing them. But still he let it pass as Tony seemed to wish and merely left the offer there for if tony ever wanted it. He understood how he had hurt the man and would wait as long as needed even against his own desperate wants.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Feeling the fading happiness from Loki, Tony instantly felt bad. His mate had been so thrilled, and he’d ruined it. Sighing, he lifted a hand to run over his face. “Lo…” he groaned, not even sure what to begin to say to bring back that happiness. “I’m sorry.” He finally mumbled. “I know what you want…And I want it too…more than you could imagine….but…” he shook his head. “I should’ve been jumping you the moment you were relatively healthy. That’s what everyone expected. That’s my ******** reputation after all.” He let out a little huff then, one hand covering his face as he spoke. He didn’t know if he was more frustrated with himself or embarrassed for having this conversation. Physical intimacy had always come so easy for him. Kissing, sex, touching, it was how he communicated to those he cared about, he was practically glued to Loki, he hung off of Bruce and Steve when he had the opportunity. Why he couldn’t return to it so easily now was beyond him. “I still want you, in every way, every little imagined situation in your head, I want it….I just…I-“ he let out a small growl of frustration, falling silent, still holding Loki’s hand. “I’m not pushing you away Lo…I’m really not….and I’m not trying to shoot you down, please don’t take it that way…”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to tony as the man rubbed his face and called him with a groan. Panic whelled up in the god, he had forgotten with the bond renewed that tony basically knew his every feeling and then the man was apologizing. Loki went to treading water again instead of on his back. It didn't seem like a moment for such a relaxed pose and the treading of the water gave him something to do with his building anxiety. When tony finally said that he knew what he wanted and wanted it himself as well then added the but the god shook his head but waited for the man to finish. It almost hurt Loki to hear to y speak but not because of what he was saying exactly. He understood why tony waited and hesitated and hadn't gone back to things. It hurt him to know that tony felt pressured. "I have never cared what your reputation stated, or how people thought you should act. Their opinion does not matter to me, the only person opinion that matters to me when it comes to you is your own. I hurt you tony and I know that we can't just jump back to how things were no matter how much I wish for it. I don't want you to rush into because you feel you have to and I'm sorry for broadcasting what I've wanted so fully. I will back off, or at least try." Loki stated releasing Tony's hand. He wanted tony to know that he wanted him, that he would never leave again and instead it looked as though he had given off the wrong idea and that made the god upset with himself. "I know the pain I caused you because I felt it myself. And despite me wanting to go back I know that this will take time and I want you to have that time. I want you to know that you can trust me again. Trust me to tell you everything and never to leave. But I can't force that into your head, you have to figure that out and I haven't been helping. I am sorry." Loki continued shifting in the water till he found where he could stand in the pool.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games