Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:13 pm
elvisnake
So where is the action in the rp centering around now? I need to know where to start out, if I join...

On Dooku's homeworld, the Gladiator match that Nelo's Dark Lord character is in the final round, and there is a Space Battle going on between the Tett Expeditionary Force and the Tyrian 3rd Fleet in the Al'Har system. I don't know what everyone else is doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:23 pm
Anna Sachae
Of course you wanna get punished. Don't lie like that. xd

I was just going to say that.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:31 pm
WRONG!

Punished, yes, but not for disobeying.

Of course, I just now spoke out against someone, so...

* lays across Cale's lap *  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 pm
Darkened Angel
WRONG!

Punished, yes, but not for disobeying.

Of course, I just now spoke out against someone, so...

* lays across Cale's lap *

Set Lightsaber to "Paddle" xd  

Sol Walker
Crew

Anna Sachae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 pm
This keeps getting more and more personal. I'll leave you two with some alone time to sort out any...problems you might have. Just remember, I know what color the bulkheads are, so keep anything messy on the sheets.

Maybe I'll spend some of my own alone time with one of those beautiful Sossen-7 sublight engines on that ship that just came in. Rowr! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:03 am
Who makes Sossens?
Personally I prefer to get my Engines from the Corellians or Duros.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:05 am
Anna Sachae
This keeps getting more and more personal. I'll leave you two with some alone time to sort out any...problems you might have. Just remember, I know what color the bulkheads are, so keep anything messy on the sheets.

Maybe I'll spend some of my own alone time with one of those beautiful Sossen-7 sublight engines on that ship that just came in. Rowr! heart
Uh oh, looks like we have a technophile here. Remember, R2's probe thingy is for computers only...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 am
Nah, Sossen-7 is Naboo. I bow to the Naboo on making powerful, gorgeous, and above all complex sublight drives that I get to take apart and ogle at. Corellians build for flair, Duros build for durability, Kuati build for simplicity...and Naboo like power.

Sure, I'll be a Kuat patriot until the day I die, but I'd give anything to be a Naboo engineer.  

Anna Sachae

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:08 am
I thought the Nubians made all the ships for the Naboo.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:08 am
@ Elvis: I am not a technophile. I don't screw machines. I have no problem "making love" to them, but that's involving a servodriver and it's one-way for the machines. I get my pleasure from fleshier sources.  

Anna Sachae

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:09 am
Word of the day...

" Subwuffer "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 am
Nol Noyan

Yes and no. Nubian parts are very common in Naboo engineering, but I don't think they made the Sossen-7. They did make a whole lotta the sublight and hyperspace engines the Naboo used, though. Difference being that Nubia is small and obscure, and...actually, I officially like Nubia better than Naboo as of this moment.

Why? Two words: No Gungans.  

Anna Sachae

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:23 am
Anna Sachae
Nol Noyan

Yes and no. Nubian parts are very common in Naboo engineering, but I don't think they made the Sossen-7. They did make a whole lotta the sublight and hyperspace engines the Naboo used, though. Difference being that Nubia is small and obscure, and...actually, I officially like Nubia better than Naboo as of this moment.

Why? Two words: No Gungans.

Nubia is the headquarters of Industrial Automation.
an the Sossen-7 could be built by either the Naboo or Nubians as the entry doesnt say. But my bet is that its a Nubian made product.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:27 am
Geez, Nubia gets all the good companies. Engine manufacturing, droid manufacturing...

Kuat still wins, but...I like Nubia now, too.  

Anna Sachae

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:35 am
It's funny that Sayla/Nol has that Brute thing in her sig. I didn't think enough people felt suicidal but apparently so since she's whupped a number of people.

I wouldn't imagine challenging her to a fight here though. She'd break some kinda quickest victory record and she'd sell me off for some quick credits.

Come to think of it, is that how I got here in the 1st place?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games