Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anna Sachae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:44 am
Definitely possible, but that would leave some interesting questions open for the time that you were technically Nol's, before she gave you to TSI. Questions which, for the life of me, I can't bare to answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:07 am
Well, it would mean continuity errors, but that never stopped the prequel trilogy from being made, so I doubt it'd be an issue.

I can't remember how I ended up here like this, so it'd be nice to find out who sold me to GAT in the 1st place.

* gets up on a table and dances *  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 am
So have you found employment anna?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:12 am
Not yet. Still lookin'. Min said he'd take me in if I didn't find something by the first post he makes, and we're trying to shanghai Cale into taking us onto his crew...

I just need a ship to work on, really. Any ship will do. I kid you not when I say I have exactly zero problem making a four-paragraph post about an engine repair, then another two about computer upgrades and six about custom weapon designs. This is kinda what I do.  

Anna Sachae

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:16 am
I'd offer a spot in nakara industries, but something tells me you don't need to service drone fleets.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 am
Anna Sachae
Not yet. Still lookin'. Min said he'd take me in if I didn't find something by the first post he makes, and we're trying to shanghai Cale into taking us onto his crew...

I just need a ship to work on, really. Any ship will do. I kid you not when I say I have exactly zero problem making a four-paragraph post about an engine repair, then another two about computer upgrades and six about custom weapon designs. This is kinda what I do.

If you're looking for an engineering job, Cale, Starkiller, and I all have fleets of ships in the RP. You can join one of them.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anna Sachae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:29 am
Multiple-choice? Cool! Which one gets trashed more?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 am
Demaia's alright, if you don't mind being ordered around by a dominatrix noblewoman, and you shouldn't. wink

I'm just a single order away from bowing down to whoever decides to have some kinda god complex.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Anna Sachae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:40 am
I'm not big on the whole "Queen of the World" thing, or I would quickly take you up on that offer.

Actually, I probably wouldn't, but watching is kinda amusing. lol

Now, I mentioned I need the one that gets kicked around more because I like repairing things as much as I like inventing new ones. More damage means I get to Jawa-rig (which is the coolest word ever) more weird half-repairs in the middle of combat, thus making me instrumental to the success of the battle. In short, whoever needs me most is where I'll be.

That's kinda why Anna was Imperial in the first place. On the site I created her on, the Empire was seriously struggling. I was needed, so I was happy. Which fleet needs an engineer?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am
My fleets are currently engaging enemies almost half the Galaxy away from them.
But if you want someone who REALLY needs an Engineer, Nelo's just got one modified Carrier.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am
Again, the new fighters in Ritt's squadron are going to basically hit the flak next roudn. If you don't mind working with experimental, high tech fighters and their prototype systems that have plenty of extraneous kuati parts and gear prone to being broken or considered useless, then that might be another avenue to consider.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 am
...I think you just made me cream my pants. Where do I sign up?  

Anna Sachae

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:50 am
good question. Where the hell did i leave off...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:52 am
I dunno. Five pages or so from the most recent I think.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:57 am
True, but i'm looking for where we're partked. it's back behind page 98.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games