Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:46 am
Yeah, the sex slave stuff is amusing, but it gets old way too fast.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 am
indeed... especially with Anna's snappy remarks, but there is only so much one can say to someone who doesn't get offended...  

Princess Min

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:50 am
Rei Atin

I believe that is the other female mandalorian I was thinking of!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 am
Now as far as seldom-names dubsections of the GFFA go, I can hardly think of any named female Wookiees. There's chewie's wife, whose name I forget, and that's all I can think of.  

elvisnake

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:54 am
also, a bit unrelated would be Beviin and Vasur the same-sex married mandalorians, and the first homosexuals [canonically] in Star Wars!

HOORAY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 am
elvisnake
Now as far as seldom-names dubsections of the GFFA go, I can hardly think of any named female Wookiees. There's chewie's wife, whose name I forget, and that's all I can think of.

ah yes, and didn't he have a mother in the holiday special?  

Princess Min

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:01 pm
Princess Min
elvisnake

maybe, but again, I'm at a loss for names  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:05 pm
elvisnake
Princess Min
elvisnake

maybe, but again, I'm at a loss for names

same here...

George Lucas did a wonderful job at trying to keep away from racial and gender bias, but I guess it's hard to keep up when there are so many species to account for.  

Princess Min

Anna Sachae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:13 pm
No, no race or gender bias at all, especially not in the Empire.

I love the Galactic Empire's concept, execution, and most of its non-Sith officers, but that was the most racist, sexist organization outside of Hapes in the whole damn galaxy.

And yes, I loathe Hapes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:21 pm
Oh God me too. I've always loathed Hapes, from the Courtship of Princess of Leia on to now.  

elvisnake

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 pm
yes, there certainly are species within the SW universe and other tidbits that have quirk to them.

and the Empire at first [in the movies at least] had shown no females but according the Lucas himself says it was to help portray the evil of the empire in the movies.

this was of coarse fixed up in the expanded universe [to a limit] with Mara Jade, Juno Eclipse and other such female characters having pivotal imperial roles, of coarse the empire remains entirely against all other races than human....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 pm
That's it! A Hapan genocide! Let's orbit all of our Death Stars, Death Star II's, the occasional Cheese Star, and maybe whatever's left of the Sun Crusher over their planet and fire all at once!  

Anna Sachae

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:27 pm
haha! Hapes just made me laugh, it reminded me of the playboy mansion just inverted! XD

both of which should indeed be death starred!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:31 pm
A Hapan Genocide sounds great. If you build the laser, I'll push the button, for sure.  

elvisnake

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:33 pm
I need to get in on this as well... I guess I will...

aim? the laser? XD

[logging off for a few hours, be back later]  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games