Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked as Loki shifted beside him. Releasing Loki’s hand when he pulled away, he slowly moved to tread water as well. Listening to Loki, he bit his lip in thought, examining Loki’s face the whole time, trying to judge everything and figure out his own reaction to all of this. Following the god a moment later, he bounced along the bottom of the pool slightly until he found a comfortable spot to stand. Pushing his hair back with a sigh, he looked to the side, looking embarrassed for once. “No….I don’t want you to hide what you want Lo. I never have. And I don’t feel pressured, not really. I know you won’t force anything to happen that I’m not on board for.” He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. “It’s just….you were so happy, and then you weren’t….and I didn’t want that I didn’t mean to upset you.” He said slowly. “Feeling you being so excited….it was good. It was like…” he stopped himself from saying ‘before’. They couldn’t divide their life like that; into before and after. “And honestly…I like the idea, I really do…Just not now.” He mumbled, cheeks reddening with his awkwardness, not meeting Loki’s eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony and grew confused as the man showed embarassment. He didn't know why the man was embarassed even as the man explained that he didn't want him to hide. The god didn't believe that ony didn't feel pressured in some way especially with how the man had referenced his reputation but it was true that he would never force anything on Tony. Still the god said nothing letting tony speak his mind. "We aren't so good at this anymore are we?" Loki asked when Tony had finished. They couldn't read each other so well anymore. "It isn't that i'm not still happy, I am. I just thought I pushed you too much. Bruce suggested that I try and see but he said only do what you seemed comfortable with or had done yourself. I felt like I had pushed to far and so I started to worry about it." Loki explained. He smiled gently to Tony. "Perhaps we should just promise to be honest with each other about whats going on, that includes what were thinking until we figure it out again." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki’s question made Tony huff out a soft laugh. That almost seemed like an understatement at the moment. They’d managed to ruin a perfectly good swim with their misunderstandings. Tony shook his head, hand scrubbing his face as he tried to pull together his composure a bit. “You didn’t push too far Loki. Really. I was okay.” He assured the god, finally looking up to him. Seeing the smile, tony relaxed slightly. “I think we can manage that much.” He agreed, slowly moving closer again, reaching out to his mate. “We’ll figure this out again.” He promised, meeting Loki’s eyes, not trying to put on any show for his lover. They shouldn’t have worked the first time, yet they had, they fell in love and tied themselves together so tightly. They just needed to find their footing again and they’d work this time too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki still wasn't sure when Tony tried to assure him that he hadn't pushed too far. Especially when the man didn't look up until after he said it, still Loki didn't let his smile fade. When Tony agreed to promise for them to be honest with each other Loki smiled more and moved to Tony as the man moved closer and reached out. "Yes we will, probably quicker than we think." Loki agreed. Loki felt better now that all the misunderstandings had been cleared up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony took Loki’s hand again, but moved to press close, other arm wrapping around Loki. Shifting up for a quick kiss, he settled back after a quick peck, instead pressing a kiss to Loki’s mark. “I’m glad we got this sorted at least. It feels better having it sorted out.” He said gently. Holding Loki close, he began to sway slightly with the god, almost like he was thinking about dancing, though it could have been just as much his need to move and fidget. “Remind me to take you dancing one day.” He added absently, looking up at Loki with a small grin. “I gotta show you off properly.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki squeezed Tony's hand when the man grasped his once more. Shivering at the kiss to the mark the god gave a hum of agreement when Tony said that he was glad they had gotten the bond fixed. For loki that felt like the understatement of a life time. Loki was almost sure he couldn't have lived without being bonded to Tony. The swaying in the water had the god blinking a bit in confusion before Tony spoke. "Not as I am now..." Loki murmured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced up at Loki. “I would take you out right now if you’d let me.” He said gently. “Take you right out of this pool to go dancing, soaking wet.” He grinned, hand snaking its way under Loki’s tunic to rest on his side. “But I know that would probably give you a heart attack from stress, and we can’t have that can we?” Not to mention he kind of wanted Loki in his Asgardian form simply because he was slightly shorter that way. Tony wasn’t sure how fancy he could get with the dancing with Loki standing so much taller than him and horns on top of it all. Though he should probably figure that out. Tilting his head, he made a face as he fell silent, examining Loki, trying to piece together what he could do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:17 am
MDaylus

Loki look startled and a bit panicked when tony proclaimed that he would take the god dancing as they were right then if he'd let him. If tony hadn't been grinning and moving his hand to rest on Loki side under the tunic the god might have thought he'd do it right then and there too. But Tony's words soothed him and Loki nodded when asked about not giving him so much stress. It was definitely not the time to do that with the babies due in the next few months. He didn't want to cause them more stress than he had already through the pregnancy. "what?" Loki questioned when tony tilted his head and made a face at him. Loki didn't know what the man was looking at but he raised a hand to his head to make sure his horns hadn't done anything weird, or the rest of him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 am
Alikia Tsuki

Loki’s momentary surge of panic was met by calm and comfort from Tony as soon as it welled up. He’d known the god would stress, so it wasn’t a surprise. The concern that it was replaced by had Tony blinking and laughing. Shaking his head, he pulled the god’s hands from his horns. “It’s nothing really. I was just considering how to best dance with you.” He reassured him, kissing his hand gently. Sighing, he pushed his hair back again and shifted back towards the steps out of the pool. “Come on. I think we’re done swimming for today, and chlorinated pools are not the best things to just soak in.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:45 am
MDaylus

The god frowned when Tony began laughing, he couldn't feel anything different with his horns but then again he didn't often feel them out. Then tony was shaking his head and pulling Loki's hand down from exploring his horns, the explanation had the god soothing a bit then titling his head in confusion. "How best to dance with me?" Loki questioned not understanding the conudrum Tony seemed to think he was facing with such a prospect. Following tony to the steps of the pool he nodded, he was done. But he felt better for having taken the swim, it had seemed to help ease some of the muscles that were a bit sore from the extra workout the day before.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small hum of confirmation at the question. Pausing at the top of the steps to make sure Loki got out of the pool alright, he moved to the chair he’d dropped the towels in. “I’ve never danced with someone quite as tall as you. And certainly not with horns before. Though I suppose I could get round them like I did with the giant hairdos the ladies used to be into.” He mused absently. “Giant mountains of curls and frizz, right on top of their heads. And the poor man that accidentally messed that up somehow…you wouldn’t survive the night.” He rambled, bringing forward vague memories of such situations for Loki.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki was grateful that Tony made sure he got out of the pool alright. One foul slip could be potentially dangerous for their children, so it was nice to know he had support should he need it. When Tony said that he had never danced with someone as tall as him he smiled until Tony continued on about his horns. He didn't understand why his horns would make a difference whilst dancing. "What sort of dancing requires you to mess with someone's head?" he questioned as Tony sent him memories moving to grab a towel himself.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony peeked out from under the towel over his head. “Well what if I wanted to dip you? I’d have to make sure there is absolutely nothing you might catch your horns on.” He said slowly. “And I’m not sure I could spin you.” He added with a small pout as he wrung out his shirt. “But luckily, I’ve been dancing since I was a kid, so I’ll make it work.” He said lightly, seeming completely confident in his ability. “I wonder…Do you think that’s something I need to teach Fenrir and the twins? I only had to learn because of all the fancy parties my parents threw.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in thought when the man asked what if he wanted to dip the god. He hadn't considered that, partially because he had never been dipped before and certainly not when he had horns. He had gotten them caught before and that hadn't been fun, he didn't want to do it again. He didn't know about being spun but it almost sounded fun, but again he wasn't sure it was a great idea as he was now, not with him pregnant and in Jotun form. "Perhaps i'll obtain my Asgardian form soon and we could do with that." Loki suggested when Tony said that he had been dancing as a kid and would make it work. He was working on drying his own hair when Tony asked about teaching Fenrir and the twins to dance. "I am sure if they saw us doing so they would want to learn. But perhaps not to the same extent as we ourselves were taught. Though they may have to learn if we are ever to visit other realms." Loki hummed in thought. His children before now hadn't really been subjected to it but he could see a potential need in the future.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. “Dancing in other realms…My dancing tutor would be so thrilled.” He joked, though his tone was a little dry. “Though I imagine I will need you to teach me a few things for that. Can’t say I’m familiar with Jotun or Asgardian dances. Or whatever the other realms are.” He could imagine it though, getting dressed up again, with Loki, dancing in some great hall with him. Fenrir and the twins watching and joining eventually, dancing with other young boys and girls. IT was almost a peaceful notion. “We’ll see about getting them properly tutored then. I doubt dancing is very high up the list of subjects at Xavier’s school.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games