Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:56 pm
Delithraldur
How about this idea... You stop bitching about other people and what they do, and go get yourself your own life, instead of just coming on here every chance you get and crapping on about everything you don't like. rolleyes

Seriously Scott. People have a choice and you can't take that away from them. If people choose to play a video game for extended amounts of time, so be it. I'm sure they would go out and do something else, if they were invited to.
I don't think I was addressing anyone specifically, and I'm allowed to criticize if I wish. I'm generally a critical person, also I was trying to add a little humour to the situation as it was a quote I aquired from a friend.

Hmm, oddly enough I'd say I had a life, I have an excuse for being here as I don't have anything better to do with my time at a particular time I log on at. I'm on holiday, this is what I do with my spare time, I have the right to post here whenever I want, whatever the content as long as it's not offensive in any way.

I'm stating my opinion and I'm entitled to that, I do the same thing at times. I'm just sending up the exaggerated. You seem to take it to heart too much. Always trying to find a flaw with me, maybe you should stop crapping on about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:17 pm
I never said you were addressing anyone specifically.

It just seems funny how you're allowed to state your opinion on whatever topic you like, but as soon as someone else does it, and you don't like it you go off. I take it to heart, because I don't think you treat everyone fairly, and that you basically think you run this guild. I will stop crapping on about your s**t, when you stop being such a dickhead.

/exit  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:54 pm
I allow people's opinions to be expressed within reason. As I myself administer; opinion within reason.
I don't do that, I'm here for the wellbeing of all members in the guild, if I'm afraid something may offend someone I will deal with it as I see fit.
I basically run this guild because I seem to be the only one here doing there job properly and not just taking the title for kicks.
Del, I'm not going to change because you criticize me, I'm in the right and it just seems to be your whining disrupting the peace.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:45 am
Mmmmm, juicy.  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:35 am
DNA_Guru
I allow people's opinions to be expressed within reason. As I myself administer; opinion within reason.
I don't do that, I'm here for the wellbeing of all members in the guild, if I'm afraid something may offend someone I will deal with it as I see fit.
I basically run this guild because I seem to be the only one here doing there job properly and not just taking the title for kicks.
Del, I'm not going to change because you criticize me, I'm in the right and it just seems to be your whining disrupting the peace.
You make me laugh. lol
You're not the only one that does the "job" of moderating this guild. You just think you are because you seem to be the mod that posts the most. You are not in the right, because I have seen heaps of bullshit thing from you in this guild. One, giving people strikes for having two posts in a row... What the ********? Seriously. Commending someone for giving a member a strike because they don't use proper punctuation. Violating the ToS. Harrassing guild members. Hmm... Seems the list goes on. Oh, and you shouldn't act upon an offence from one member towards another before it happens, because you can't read minds, so you can not predict how things will turn out. And within reason... Please. Everything has to be within YOUR reason, or it's simply "Too specific", "Not acceptable in this guild" or some other bullshit.
I do not expect you to change because I critizize you. I just expect you to realise what you do a lot of the time, is wrong, and decide to change for yourself, and for the better of this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:26 am
It is hard to rhyme a like v****a.  

ManagerKyoto

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:33 am
Isn't this just your opinion? "For the better of the guild" I hear you say, because I dish out severity it keeps people in line.

I do not base my post count on my aptitide to post. But it simply means I'm online doing something.

I'll admit I've done some stupid things over trivial matters but there have been threads that have been controversial enough that they may cause divisions in the guild.

Two posts in a row is avoidable so why do it? If I've made a strike for a double post like that I apologise, but 3 posts in a row is going a bit too far, and I have striken someone for that.
Violation of the ToS and harassment of members is completely valid and if not the prime reason we have moderators. We try and keep the peace. We have the ToS for a reason, it's a basis, rules by which people can post harmoniously.
Too specific is in regard to the guild be overrun by topics that can be placed in other threads. Clean up the place. Like the "Mario Cart DS" thread. Too specific.
Not acceptable I guess is more my own interpretation, but I have the trust of others in my judgement. If people are pissed off that their thread has been locked then they can contact me. It's not as though people can't b***h, you've proven that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:58 am
Scott, I don't think you understand half the stuff I say.

Your severity goes a little far most of the time.

I didn't even mention your post count... confused

Yes, two and three posts in a row is avoidable, but I think you're the only one that really gives a s**t.

Don't give me a lecture about what the ToS and rules are in place for. I know that s**t.

You use that "Too specific" reason on things that are not too specific. That "Mario Cart DS" thread was not too specific, it jsut could have been mentioned within the video game thread we have. Another thread that I remember you locking was one about people being in the armed forces. That was a question that could have evolved into something more. And don't go saying anything against that, because you stated yourself, within another thread, that it was allowed to stay because you thought it could become more than just a question.

Yes, others have place their trust in your judgement, but I'm one of the only people that seems to have noticed your unfair judgements.

And I believe people don't wish to bitching about their thread begin locked, or whatever, because they might be scared that they could get damn for bitching about you, or anyone/anything else.  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:02 am
I agree with what you're saying in some areas. I think we're making progress anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:06 am
Yay! Progress.

Prog...mod...?  

EmWah
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:09 am
Mod_ram?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:11 am
DNA_Guru
I agree with what you're saying in some areas. I think we're making progress anyway.
Somehow I don't.

EmWah
Yay! Progress.

Prog...mod...?
What the ********... confused

ManagerKyoto
Mod_ram?
CT_RAID?  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:19 am
Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto
Mod_ram?
CT_RAID?
I am not skilled either for that yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:20 am
ManagerKyoto
I am not skilled either for that yet.
I have it, but it's disabled on my main at this point, because I do not require it yet.  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:26 am
Delithraldur
DNA_Guru
Somehow I don't.

It's a matter of opinion I think.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games