Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:02 am
mmmmm... cake batter...~gurgles andmurrs happily and she chows on the leftovers of the batter from the cake shes baking~ ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:03 am
Kayotic
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Good morning furs! I'll be here for a little while before I go to work for my last day.

last day?? what? you quit? or get fired? or find a new job? what happened?

I'm guessing it was a summer job? xd

ooo.. that would make more sense! lol  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:05 am
Audi_Kitty
mmmmm... cake batter...~gurgles and murrs happily and she chows on the leftovers of the batter from the cake shes baking~ ^^

ugh... im gonna be so sick....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:13 am
Audi_Kitty
Audi_Kitty
mmmmm... cake batter...~gurgles and murrs happily and she chows on the leftovers of the batter from the cake shes baking~ ^^

I was the night after last... stomach was killing me  

Kayotic

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:15 am
Kayotic
Audi_Kitty
Audi_Kitty

I was the night after last... stomach was killing me

awww. what from? did the furry blue cheese make you sick? ~srry.. isnide thing il explain later~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:20 am
lol sorry my comp was acting up but i am still here just slow to posting because of the things i am doing at the moment  

kogie_wolf

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:24 am
kogie_wolf
lol sorry my comp was acting up but i am still here just slow to posting because of the things i am doing at the moment

okies!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:25 am
Kayotic
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Good morning furs! I'll be here for a little while before I go to work for my last day.

Not even. It was only for two weeks anyway, just until I got all the work done. I was entering survey data into a computer database for the UW Hospital's research. Pretty boring and tedious work, but worth it since it payed decent ($8.00/hour for a total of 20 hours). I didn't finish it all in the 20 hours, so they said I could come in and finish the rest up, which won't take me long.  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:28 am
Af Mas
Kayotic
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

Not even. It was only for two weeks anyway, just until I got all the work done. I was entering survey data into a computer database for the UW Hospital's research. Pretty boring and tedious work, but worth it since it payed decent ($8.00/hour for a total of 20 hours). I didn't finish it all in the 20 hours, so they said I could come in and finish the rest up, which won't take me long.

wow. thats so awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:32 am
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Kayotic
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

wow. thats so awesome!

ack... I hate DB work...hehe.. I get $8 an hour (starting pay) for 40 hours overnight stocking stuff. I'm more of a computer guy than a buff, but hey.. I can't find good paying computer jobs in MAINE. LOL  

Kayotic

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:33 am
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Kayotic
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

wow. thats so awesome!

It was pretty easy, but all I did was sit in a chair in front of a computer, in a room with one other person, to whom I said nothing for two whole weeks, and pretty much all of the work entailed to hitting the Tab key and a number, then signing the survey and putting it away, then doing it again. Did that god-knows how many times. It's better than the other job I have that I'm also leaving this coming Saturday.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:37 am
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Kayotic
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

wow. thats so awesome!

It was pretty easy, but all I did was sit in a chair in front of a computer, in a room with one other person, to whom I said nothing for two whole weeks, and pretty much all of the work entailed to hitting the Tab key and a number, then signing the survey and putting it away, then doing it again. Did that god-knows how many times. It's better than the other job I have that I'm also leaving this coming Saturday.

lol wow. sounds interesting! i sorta had a summer job. it was camp, but i got paid 60$ a week to go... 6 weeks.. so.. 360$  

Zanzarus

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:46 am
well thats life you take a job that you get and deal with it till you find a much better job but heck dont let this 24 7 schooling and working wolf stop ya from what ay want to do k  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:47 am
kogie_wolf
well thats life you take a job that you get and deal with it till you find a much better job but heck dont let this 24 7 schooling and working wolf stop ya from what ay want to do k

lol

well said well said  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:47 am
And I only managed to rake in bout $160, only half of which I get this Friday. Damn direct deposits.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games