Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm
Larry

Larry looked at the Meteorite after Reno had finished explaining. Larry had to admit, it did give him a mysterious vibe. However, Larry still hadn't decided if it was good or bad. Turning towards Sub, he was suprised that he sent Reno & Larry to catch Lo. "So now I'm the made who's come to clean up your mess," Larry said jockingly. "So be it, at least this way we won't have to worry about you ruining things again. I say it would be a good learning experience for you." When he finished, Larry gave Reno a pat on the back as if to say, "good job for screwing things up." Turning towards the newcomer, Larry was surprised to see he had a meteorite as well. "You could put those meteorites together to see what happens," Larry said, half serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 pm
"Ah, hello there Ceramew." He said nodding at the girl. "Why don't you accompany the boys in their search for our escapee? They look like they need a babysitter." He joked. "Greetings miss, just forming a posse to capture a crazy woman on the loose, sounds fun doesn't it?" He said to Krystal. "Any who, Reno, Larry, and Ceramew. Thanks to having scanned Io's chi signature prior, GRAY can track her down anywhere within a twenty mile radius of a SNAG. I assume she returned to the Sinnoh region, probably looking for her last friend, Cyrus, who had already agreed to help her. So, you'll need to head to Sinnoh and search high and low until GRAY picks up her signature. Cyrus was last seen in Hearthome City, but his hometown is Sunyshore City and he was once seen in Celestic Town. I'll leave you three to decide how to go about the search. I doubt she can still use her Psychic Channeling, not without another meteorite, so her threat level has dropped drastically. Just bind and gag her and drag her back here, before the cops find her. We need her for study."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:35 pm
"Hm... I might be able to help some-" She started to say, before twitching. "I'm not a babysitter. I'll help, though." Ceramew did have an idea forming after hearing everything else Sub had to say. "Anyway... how about this? There's three places, and three of us. Since GRAY can detect the chi, we can each go to one of the places. If anything's found, the other two can come together there."

As she finished explaining, she looked at the meteorite she was still holding. "I might be able to notice it aside, too. Weird as the chi is, it's hard for me to miss it by now."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm
Reno looked at the person who volunteered with the meteorite fragment. He would have it easy. Looking back at Larry, he snipped back, "Unfortunately, if your the one teaching, I have nothing to learn."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 pm
Larry

Larry nodded to Sub before looking over his partners in the mission. "If we're going to be on this mission," Larry said to Ceramew, ignoring Reno's comment, "I might as well introduce myself. Larry, Snagem Cadet. It's a pleasure to make your aquantince." As Larry said this, he bowed as a gentleman like himself often would. Turning back to Sub he said, "I'm ready whenever they are."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 pm
Odd appeared at the Lab door, leaning on the doorjamb as Lykas took post on the other side, both looking inward. "So why can we hear the sound of arguing rookies from our room?" He asked Sub with a small laugh. "And....uh....not to be a worrywart or anything but....why can't I sense Io's spirit anymore?" he asked quizzically. He couldn't explain it but ever since returning from his mastery mission to convince Amaya to train him, he could somewhat sense powerful spirits. People with strong souls were easier to "feel" than those with weak ones, of course, and Io's rang out with the feeling of a thousand wriggling Caterpie.

((Larry, Io's name is actually spelled with a capitol "i" not an "L". Just thought I'd clarify that for you.))  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:48 pm
Seeing he should introduce himself, he quipped, "Reno Vantas. Snagem Scout. 'Ope you can keep up with me." Turning to Sub, much like Larry, he added, "Im ready also. Not gettin' outdone by this bugger."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:49 pm
"At least, it'll be a starting point." Ceramew would add, until realizing Larry and Reno... didn't entirely see eye to eye. "You know, I can easily make both your lives bad. Have you ever seen vines chase you and do things you didn't think possible?" She asked.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:55 pm
"Because she escaped." Sub said to Odd with a grunt, he really hated saying she got away. "Ceramew and these two are charged with retrieving her. Speaking of..." Sub said calling up Claydol. "Here you go guys, Ceramew will be in charge, she is stronger than she looks. I wish you guys the best of luck."

(Darksol will make a Side RP thread for this.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:58 pm
Darksol88
"At least, it'll be a starting point." Ceramew would add, until realizing Larry and Reno... didn't entirely see eye to eye. "You know, I can easily make both your lives bad. Have you ever seen vines chase you and do things you didn't think possible?" She asked.

"Ooh! If you're going that far, make sure to send me the video!" Lykas quipped, offering the boys a wink before walking off with an evil laugh.

"......." Odd's face exploded crimson when he realized what Lykas was talking about. "Don't mind him. He's......slightly insane?" He offered by way of explanation to the boys, though he didn't attempt to excuse the other teen's request of footage from the event, should it transpire. He didn't leave yet, though, still hoping to discover just why he could hear these two arguing from all the way upstairs. And that was when Sub provided the answer.

"You're kidding!? How'd she get away?" He asked, entering the room properly this time. "I thought she was powerless without the meteorite?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:58 pm
Looking at the woman who would lead them and her threat, he replied, "Eva been 'eld 'ostage against your will and used as the lackey of a criminal organization? Thats when you see the truly scary stuff." Hearing Sub tell them to go, he gave a mocking two finger salute and said, 'Aye, Aye boss."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:06 pm
"I've been used as a lackey for a corrupt high-rank Ranger, against my will." Of course, by then, a small vine would pop out of the ground next to Reno. Nothing would come of it, being a warning shot. "Anyway, if we're going, come on. Claydol can get one of us to each of those cities, and we can search from there." She'd take off for a bit afterward, to put the meteorite away. She didn't want to risk that thing being outside, what with the recent events.

Speaking of Claydol, it'd come too, ready to transport the three and anyone else that might've wanted to come.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:07 pm
"Weaken that Whirlpool with Flamethrower and challenge it head on" Dan instructed. Nova didn't like it, but took the hit anyway after evaporating some water with his flames. The pig hunched over as if defeated and at the same time, a smirk appeared on the silver haired trainer's face. A red aura surrounded Nova and he sprung to life with a fire in his eyes. Yes...it was the Blaze ability. "Now to go on the offensive! Sunny Day and jet upward with Flamethrower!" Forming a small bright sphere in his hoove, the Pignite threw it into the sky, creating a small bright sun. Now to avoid the Waterfall barrage by heading his into the sky with an extra large Flamethrower boost. Even though there were multiple Surf waves, only one was real as was on one of the Buizel. So there was only one option... "Heat Crash in the center!" Dan shouted excitedly. Like a massive meteor, the intense heat would wipe out the true wave and the very shockwave of colliding with the ground would eliminate any fakes and most likely hit Buizel. Dan placed his arms in front of him as the collision sent debris flying all about.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:08 pm
Looking at the vine,Reno merely gave the offending plant a small stomp, crushing it before anything else could happen. Unsure what else to do, he waited for any sort of questions he needed to answer before he left.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm
Larry
Larry looked at Ceramew and her vine before he adressed her threat with a smirk. "I cannot truthfully say I have," Larry replied. "However, have you ever had your arms and legs ripped off...me neither, but it would be horrible." Turning around, Larry went to the Claydol just as it left.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games