Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 pm
MDaylus

A small laugh escaped the god when Tony said that he dancing tutor would be thriled by dancing in other realms. He knew that would be the case for many Midgardians. He had heard Thor speak of some he had met that wanted to know all he could tell them and then tried to bribe the elder god to take them there. "I confess I do not know any Jotunhiem dances either. It was not a culture I was tutored in, though I think most of that was because of Odin. However I am versed in the other realms well enough to teach you their different techniques." Loki explained. He had liked learning dance as a child, the movement felt more like a complicated spell to him. "That would be wonderful, I am sure my mother would send a tutor once they have completely Midgard's dance if we requested it of her." Loki smiled. Thier children would be well versed in the ways of many realms, Loki was determined for them to not come to the same negative upbringing about different ones as he had. He knew too that that meant he would have to visit Jotunhiem to be better versed in it himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly reached out to wrap an arm around Loki’s waist before starting to move them out of the pool room. Towel still draped around his shoulders. “Well my first instinct for extra tutoring was bringing in a language tutor. Start them off young so they can be fluent when they’re adults, but with access to All-Speak, I figured that was a bit redundant.” He said lightly. Of course he didn’t mention that some of his early language lessons came from maids and nannies who’d looked after him as a child rather than proper tutors. Luckily the kids wouldn’t have to deal with that. At most they may end up with Bucky or Natasha muttering something in Russian around them. Tilting his head, Tony’s fingers moved restlessly against the god’s side. “Do you really think we’ll go dancing through the realms though?” he asked, voice a little distant as his thoughts wandered.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:46 am
MDaylus

Loki leaned into tony as the man wrapped arm around him. He was still soaking wet but so was tony mostly so he didn't think the man would mind. Besides he was already considering a shower when they got back to the room. He almost wished he we're in his Asgardian form so he could take a nice hot bath but it was too much for his jotun form, the babes had made him just that much more sensitive to heat. Body temperature was fine but he couldn't sit in any kind of hot water for long at all, he missed it. "A language tutor is still not a bad idea if you wish. But perhaps you might be more inclined to something like a tutor of midgard culture because of the all speak." Loki offered an alternative. Plus he would benefit from the tutor too, nothing was better than get something from word of mouth. Books were wonderful but they were written stories and stories were better from mouth. Feeling Tony's restless fingers against his side and hearing the man's question the god titled his head. "When Thor becomes king, I think he will make myself an ambassador of sorts. At least that is what he talked about before. That would require me to visit other realms. Often other realms will throw at least a small party and dancing is generally part of it. I had thought you would like to come along, if that is not the case..." Loki explained and then let his words drift off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small sound of assent to Loki’s suggestion, filing the day away in his brain. Instead he focused on Loki’s explanation for travelling to other realms. It made sense. It wasn’t too different from what went on with ambassadors on Earth. “And you’ll be okay bringing me and the kids along?’ he asked slightly. “I’m not exactly the shining example of humanity.” He doubted that anyone would willingly choose to put him in an entourage to visit other worlds. He could understand if Loki would prefer to leave him behind. He wouldn’t blame the god at all.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki stopped walking when Tony questioned if he was okay bring both the genius and the kids along. Then the man was saying he wasn't the shining example of Midgard. Loki moved then cupping both hands on Tony's cheek before leaning down for a hard kiss. When he pulled away he shook his head at the man. "I never wish to go anywhere without you and our children. Even if you beg to stay here I will take you with me. But I am not the shining example of what asgard has to offer, nor jotunhiem but that matters not. You are worth more in everyone's eyes but your own tony. I told you that many of the realms we're amazed by your creations. The reactor and your suit, or did you not notice that when we were attacked in the market in asgard all those guards did was exchange words. You are amazing the way you are and I do not care what anyone else says though many agree with me." Loki stated his to e firm as though he wanted to make sure to get through to the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony paused when the god stopped beside him. Looking to him, he closed his eyes as his was pulled into a kiss, melting into the contact. Not moving away as Loki spoke, he just stared at him, brown eyes soft and uncertain. Loki’s promise to always take Tony and the kids with him had Tony letting out a soft breath of relief. It was good to know Loki would still want his whole family with him. The praise had him lowering his gaze though. He’d heard Loki say such things before, and on some level he knew he was more impressive than most, but it was still hard to believe. So much of what he tried to do failed, so much blew up in his face and made it all worse. His creations prompted the creation of equally dangerous creations in response that wreaked havoc across the globe. His creation and his compulsion to build chased away those he loved time and time again. Hand wrapping around Loki’s wrist lightly, he closed his eyes, swaying toward Loki slightly. “They’re impressed until everything comes back to burn them. Until I open my mouth and the spell is broken.” He mumbled.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly when Tony gave a breath of relief when he promised Tony that he would always take him. He hadn't known that had been a worry in the man's mind but if he had he would have assured the man long before then. It seemed like only part of his words got through though when Tony looked away as he praised him. He didn't know why Tony doubted himself so much but he knew the man was wrong in every way. Tony was the most wonderful person he had ever met and Loki knew he didn't deserve him. "I think you are wrong, after all I love to listen to you. And anyone that doesn't is too ignorant to know better." Loki told the genius.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly, glancing up at the god through his lashes. “Sure that doesn’t have something to do with being my mate.” He teased softly. Still he leaned forward for another kiss, seeking out comfort and reassurance from Loki. “If you’re sure about bringing me along though, I won’t argue.” He whispered. “I just hope you won’t come to regret it all.” He mumbled, searching Loki’s face. HE wanted to go, to see things no other human had, but he also didn’t want to disappoint Loki. He didn’t want to be the source of any trouble.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:06 pm
MDaylus

"I liked to listen to you before we were mates, if you recall." Loki stated smiled when the man teased him. He moved into the kiss that Tony sought giving all the reassurance and comfort that he could. "I told you Tony, I will never leave you again willingly and if that means I have to take you every where I will do so happily. I will never want to be without you, therefore I will never regret my decision on this." Loki said firmly not breaking eye contact with Tony. He wasn't afraid of Tony seeing what his eyes held.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled slightly, hiding his face against Loki’s shoulder for a moment. He could see it know, Loki’s reputation for bringing along a train of people with him everywhere. A loud insane human, a wolf, and two screaming babies trailing behind the regal Asgardian ambassador. He shared the image with Loki before he pulled away. “Come on…I want to go back to our rooms and stay there for the night.” He said gently.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki held onto Tony when the man hid his face against his shoulder. He let them hide for a moment only releasing him when Tony pulled back. Loki chuckled when the man sent him the image of all of them traveling. "I am sure it will be fun for everyone involved, but families are often expected with Ambassadors." Loki informed the man. He nodded when the man suggested they go back to the room and stay there for the night. "I would like that very much."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony held Loki’s hand as they made their way back up to their room. Only when the door was closed and locked and they were safely alone did he release the god, reaching up to scrub his hair with his towel again. “Do you really think Thor will become king though?” he asked absently, mind still churning over their possible future and what it might be like. “I mean Odin seemed to be pushing for him to take the throne. I don’t think Frigga will ever push…and if Thor never offers…” he frowned slightly. Frigga didn’t want the throne, didn’t really want to be queen, but he didn’t doubt that she would hold the position forever if she thought Thor would be happier elsewhere. And it wasn’t like Loki would ever become king. He could, he had the blood, but the relationship he had with Asgard was too strained now. But there was still a chance. "Do you still want the throne on some level?" he asked in a more hushed tone, eyes finding his mate.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony held his hand the whole way back to their room. It was soothing to know that the man was so close and would continue to be. Loki didn't think he would ever not be soothed by such things or grow bored of that feeling. When Tony finally released his hand to scrub as his hair Loki moved to find dry clothes and a different towel without the chlorine on it. He looked back to Tony when asked about Thor becoming king. "I do, Thor has known since he was young that he would be king. I don't think he would shy away from it. I think he will assure that he has Jane at his side and perhaps Thanos defeated before he takes it but I do believe he will take it." Loki responded. Loki thought then about the prospect of Thor never wanting the throne, he had never considered it before but he knew he couldn't allow his mother to hold it forever. It would either fall to him or one of his or Thor's children but it wouldn't be fair to force their mother to continue to hold it. Tony asking it he still wanted the throne on some level had the god giving a small smile. "I am not sure I really ever wanted it. I think I thought I wanted it because it had been denied to me. I do know that if Thor does not want it and my mother needs to be relieved I would take it if she asked me to. But I also know that Asgard would not truly accept me ever, no matter how much good I would do for them." Loki sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, carefully tugging his shirt off and shivering slightly. He didn’t mind the temperature normally, it kept Loki comfortable and he could just wear long sleeves, but sometimes he was reminded of how much cooler parts of the mansion were being kept. Tony nodded at Loki’s explanation. “Sometimes life changes things for you though. What you know is expected and what you’re willing to do may change.” He said softly. He wouldn’t blame Thor if the god found himself no longer satisfied with expectations. Or he could simply be projecting onto the blond. There was no telling at the moment. Smirking, Tony looked down. “Frigga would never ask you to take the throne either. Not if she knew you were happy without it. She’s your mother after all, just as self-sacrificing as both you and Thor.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki had finished pulling out dry clothes for himself when he turrned around in time to see Tony strip off his shirt and give a shiver. He was reminded then of how much of an inconvience his form was at the moment. Things were being kept colder to make him more comfortable and other like Tony were 'suffering' for it. He gave a hum when Tony said that sometimes ife changed things for people, he knew too well how that worked. "I know my mother would never ask me to take it but I can also not allow her to be forced to continue to sit on the throne and take away her freedom. I could take it and be happy as long as you and our children were with me. Now go shower and warm yourself." Loki stated pressing the clean towel he had grabbed into Tony's hands.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games