Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:27 am
DNA_Guru
Delithraldur
DNA_Guru
I agree with what you're saying in some areas. I think we're making progress anyway.
Somehow I don't.

It's a matter of opinion I think.
This is now also a matter of fact.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:29 am
Delithraldur
I have it, but it's disabled on my main at this point, because I do not require it yet.
I am not going to both with it until I get my up to 50 or so just because I am not worrying about the ranking until then.  

ManagerKyoto

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:30 am
Delithraldur
DNA_Guru
Delithraldur
DNA_Guru
I agree with what you're saying in some areas. I think we're making progress anyway.
Somehow I don't.

It's a matter of opinion I think.
This is now also a matter of fact.
Hmm? Nothing is fact.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:32 am
ManagerKyoto
I am not going to both with it until I get my up to 50 or so just because I am not worrying about the ranking until then.
That's why I have it disabled. Used it once in a guild raid on SM, and then I disabled it. I'll keep it disabled until I know I'm going to use it. Which will only be in like 5 levels. I haven't found much point of using it in PvP.  

Delithraldur

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:33 am
DNA_Guru
Hmm? Nothing is fact.
You better go over the entire guild. Every single post, and see the facts.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:36 am
Garrgh you guys. This argument is getting stale.  

EmWah
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:37 am
One, I don't give a s**t.
Two, it will keep going until something is done.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:42 am
Delithraldur
DNA_Guru
Hmm? Nothing is fact.
You better go over the entire guild. Every single post, and see the facts.
Everything is relative, nothing is fact, you interpret things one way I interpret them another. Simple as that.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:43 am
Delithraldur
One, I don't give a s**t.
Two, it will keep going until something is done.

Something like what?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:51 am
Delithraldur
ManagerKyoto
That's why I have it disabled. Used it once in a guild raid on SM, and then I disabled it. I'll keep it disabled until I know I'm going to use it. Which will only be in like 5 levels. I haven't found much point of using it in PvP.
I see the reasons for it, but until I am able to play a big part- I am just sitting on the side lines.  

ManagerKyoto

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:47 am
hahahahahahahahaha! blaugh rofl blaugh xd whee

I've got it.

By the way Scott.

I Find you and Wellzy talking about World of Warcraft in the way you were Offencive. Please Do not do it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:40 pm
i think we have argued enough here!! you lot say that we (being bunbun and me) spam and carry on and break the ToS, well at least we gots love, so spread the love!!

BUNNAH FTW!! xd heart

i love bunbun, he's so funny and he makes me laugh and he bought me these fairy wings and pink panties and the bling bling necklace, why?? because he loves me!! heart heart

love is so much better, you get to be happier and more enjoyment and more people to help you with stuffs, and more laughter and more people to get banned with you from guilds and more people to write down I heart YOU LA!!! for and to fight for someone you love is better than to fight over power or who's right 3nodding

love is good, yous should try it out sometime  

nrasjaa

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:16 pm
WarriorShadow
By the way Scott.

I Find you and Wellzy talking about World of Warcraft in the way you were Offencive. Please Do not do it again.

Explain how it's offensive. We were simply discussing the effects that long term video gaming can result to. And we came to the conclusionthat it leads to social withdrawal. I can't see how that's offensive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:01 pm
wow...seems every where i go at the moment, ppl seem unhappy...

anywayz..... for randomness...BLAH!

ethuil

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games