Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:42 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Where is everyone today?

*drool* Why can't people sell those for cheaper?! gonk

*blinks* Sell what?
I think he means your hat and coat
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:44 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Where is everyone today?

*blinks* Sell what?

stare
Indeed. I'm so cheap. xp

Eddily

Ootheca

Arg am I the only one having loading lag on gaia? gonk

And Vince slinks in like that....~crashes through the wall at warp six and skids to a hault, sitting on rear~ Knock knock ^_^

Vinnie Outlaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:46 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Nope. gonk

Yo Vince.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:47 pm

Eddily
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Nope. gonk

Yo Vince.
Yo Eddi

Vinnie Outlaw

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:48 pm

Eddily
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Where is everyone today?

*blinks* Sell what?

stare
Indeed. I'm so cheap. xp
I was just going to get the doctor stuff, but the wizard stuff was just too cute. I had to buy it from the stores though. The only ones I could find in the market place were selling for way over the store price. stare
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:50 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
I was just going to get the doctor stuff, but the wizard stuff was just too cute. I had to buy it from the stores though. The only ones I could find in the market place were selling for way over the store price. stare

Exactly. Those 3 new things you have are what I want.

Now, why did Sasha get logged out....

Eddily

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:55 pm

Eddily
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Exactly. Those 3 new things you have are what I want.

Now, why did Sasha get logged out....
You can keep both avi's in at the same time? I can only have one cause gaia will log the other one off.

My biggest problem was deciding which wand to get. the fairy one, or the wizard one. Either that or I was thinking about using my angelic staff like Arty.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:57 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
You can keep both avi's in at the same time? I can only have one cause gaia will log the other one off.

My biggest problem was deciding which wand to get. the fairy one, or the wizard one. Either that or I was thinking about using my angelic staff like Arty.

Just use two programs, I'm using MSN and IE. mrgreen

Well since I don't want to pay 8500 for a stick, I'm going for the fairy one. 3nodding

Eddily

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:01 pm

Eddily
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Just use two programs, I'm using MSN and IE. mrgreen

Well since I don't want to pay 8500 for a stick, I'm going for the fairy one. 3nodding
That was my thought rofl
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:04 pm

Oooo, check announcements.

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:11 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Hmm... yeah, I bought one of the Fairy Wands as well and may still switch over to it. But for now I like now my Staff of the Angels looks.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:17 pm

Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Hmm... yeah, I bought one of the Fairy Wands as well and may still switch over to it. But for now I like now my Staff of the Angels looks.
You look reall cute with it

I just couldn't resist the star, I wish that you add the option of lighting it up, then it would be really cool.

Ootheca

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:17 pm

Ok, that's the second time this account got logged out, I think I'll quit while I'm ahead, be back later.

I was complimenting you on your av Di.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games