Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:59 pm

Eddily
Silver Nocturne
Eddily
Sorry Asphy. sweatdrop

*pokes* hihi..? o_o;

*poke back* Hiya.

biggrin How're you? ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:10 pm

Silver Nocturne
biggrin How're you? ^_^

Sorry for the wait. xp

Doing good, just waiting for trick or treating to start.

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:17 pm

*flitters in all depressed* Damn you Gaia it wasn't fair crying
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:20 pm

Krissim Klaw

What wasn't?

Eddily

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:22 pm

XD Sorry for what? It's not you Eddily. Just hope people don't mind late drawings, Been working on alot of contests
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:24 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
XD Sorry for what? It's not you Eddily. Just hope people don't mind late drawings, Been working on alot of contests

Well, you are doing two of mine so far. smile

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:26 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw

What wasn't?
Changing the event times on everyone. It would have been one thing if they told us a day ago but to leave it last minute and only give them a couple hour notice.

I found a group that was at like 460+ and was trying to help them to make it to 500. They were all like at 497-499 and then Gaia cut out and ended the event. They were so close it was sickening. I feel so rotten crying
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:32 pm

Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Krissim Klaw

What wasn't?
Changing the event times on everyone. It would have been one thing if they told us a day ago but to leave it last minute and only give them a couple hour notice.

I found a group that was at like 460+ and was trying to help them to make it to 500. They were all like at 497-499 and then Gaia cut out and ended the event. They were so close it was sickening. I feel so rotten crying

Bound to happen to some people. I was done with the mansion last night, so I'm happy that they ended that sooner.

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:36 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Krissim Klaw

What wasn't?

Bound to happen to some people. I was done with the mansion last night, so I'm happy that they ended that sooner.
It just wasn't fair because if they would have had till 12 like they were suppose to there would be no problem. Just makes me fee so sad for them. *hopes the trike o' treating makes up for it*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:41 pm

Krissim Klaw
It just wasn't fair because if they would have had till 12 like they were suppose to there would be no problem. Just makes me fee so sad for them. *hopes the trike o' treating makes up for it*

At least they're zombies. I was just realizing I can trick or treat with both accounts. heart xp

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:48 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw

At least they're zombies. I was just realizing I can trick or treat with both accounts. heart xp
True but it was just so much work, Blah better just leave it alone, nothing I can do now but depress myself.

Yah, I'm glad I made sure and change last night when I could. Got a were tail as a nice gift and that should count as a holloween item. Otherwise I would have only been able to trick or treat with my mule. I hope they don't change us back to humans, since they changed us to zombies without us needing to save.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:51 pm

Krissim Klaw
True but it was just so much work, Blah better just leave it alone, nothing I can do now but depress myself.

Yah, I'm glad I made sure and change last night when I could. Got a were tail as a nice gift and that should count as a holloween item. Otherwise I would have only been able to trick or treat with my mule. I hope they don't change us back to humans, since they changed us to zombies without us needing to save.

I wouldn't worry about using "Halloween items", seems stupid that they would enforce something like that.

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:56 pm

I hope there are some good items this year whee
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:58 pm

Krissim Klaw

Word. Not too much longer now. whee

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:01 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw

Word. Not too much longer now. whee
The suspense is killing me xp
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games