Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:02 pm

*flails about* x.x
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:04 pm

Wait, somehow I got the idea it was starting now, when does it actually start?

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:23 pm

Guess it starts at 11 or so....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:34 pm

It was suppose to start at 3 there time, then it got moved back to 6. It should be starting any minute now but you never know with gaia. xp

Krissim Klaw

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:37 pm

*flomps face first on the floor* Holy crap. I went to a Halloween party last night, and my headache is just now going away. But I have to say, I am the single greatest beer-pong player in the world. pirate
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:43 pm

Garou_Jinketsu
*flomps face first on the floor* Holy crap. I went to a Halloween party last night, and my headache is just now going away. But I have to say, I am the single greatest beer-pong player in the world. pirate

Beer-pong? xd

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:47 pm

Eddily
Garou_Jinketsu

Beer-pong? xd
Why yes, a fairly simple game it is. Two teams of two, each with six cups of beer on each side of a table. Each team takes turns trying to bounce a ping pong ball into the other teams cups. If a ball lands in one of your cups, you have to chug it. The team that has to drink all their beer first losses. They must then also drink the remainder of the winning teams beer. I won four times before I finally got beat, but by that time I'll rack it up to the alcohol.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:49 pm

Wait, I thought it was 3 gaian days to 1 normal, now it's 2?! That means this doesn't start till midnight. gonk

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:51 pm

Garou_Jinketsu
Why yes, a fairly simple game it is. Two teams of two, each with six cups of beer on each side of a table. Each team takes turns trying to bounce a ping pong ball into the other teams cups. If a ball lands in one of your cups, you have to chug it. The team that has to drink all their beer first losses. They must then also drink the remainder of the winning teams beer. I won four times before I finally got beat, but by that time I'll rack it up to the alcohol.

Fascinating. xd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:54 pm

Eddily
Garou_Jinketsu

Fascinating. xd
That it is lad. Be sure to tell your friends. blaugh
Oh well, I'm gonna go to bed, and pray to the gods that I will never drink again. Whereas I will uphold that oath... until the next party. xp

Iron-_-Wolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:57 pm

Garou_Jinketsu
That it is lad. Be sure to tell your friends. blaugh
Oh well, I'm gonna go to bed, and pray to the gods that I will never drink again. Whereas I will uphold that oath... until the next party. xp

Night.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:09 pm

Where the hell is everyone?! crying

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:20 pm

Meep, I'm still here, though I'm cleaning up my dorm room and putting up a few last minute decorations. *pouts* I've been waiting sinse 3 for the trick or treating on gaia. They are always so slow. xp
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:22 pm

Krissim Klaw
Meep, I'm still here, though I'm cleaning up my dorm room and putting up a few last minute decorations. *pouts* I've been waiting sinse 3 for the trick or treating on gaia. They are always so slow. xp

Ah. Shouldn't start till it gets dark on gaia, either in 8 minutes or 38 hopefully.

Eddily

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:23 pm

krell walks in smiling as he goes to his couch and sits and relaxs and and yawns.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games