Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm
lief_7
I know it'll be tough but it's a good thing I'm gonna take this rp more serious than any of them I've ever been in, I might even be able to muster up 2 to 3 lines per post, unless it's a battle or a conversation then it will be much shorter.
All you got to do is make sure you do something retard every five minute  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm
The Sadistic Toan
lief_7
I know it'll be tough but it's a good thing I'm gonna take this rp more serious than any of them I've ever been in, I might even be able to muster up 2 to 3 lines per post, unless it's a battle or a conversation then it will be much shorter.

As my character or as a poster?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:10 pm
lief_7
The Sadistic Toan
lief_7

a little of both  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 pm
The Sadistic Toan
lief_7
The Sadistic Toan
lief_7

a little of both

Sounds good should I make grammatical errors or should I break rping rules, I really think I should use out side info and godmode during battles.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 pm
Sorry Toan. D:

And Lief...you'll have to work your a** off. One day, you'll get to the big leagues, where you post behemoth roleplaying samples. In the time I've been away, I was in a Bleach Guild where I had to do a quality sample to attain my Vizard Mask. I'm going to copy/paste the requirements now:

RULES OF BECOMING A VIZARD:
1. You must post a MINIMUM of fifteen posts. FIFTEEN. Each in individual posts. NO GROUPING.
2. Each of these (MINIMUM) fifteen posts must have at least SIX FULL LENGTH (15 sentences) PARAGRAPHS IN THEM. SIX.
3. If I don't think your sample was done well enough, I WILL deny it. END OF STORY. Good luck.

If you couldn't tell, that guild owner was a b***h. XD She ran me up, down, and even through the fourth dimension just to get a simple character.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
Sorry Toan. D:

And Lief...you'll have to work your a** off. One day, you'll get to the big leagues, where you post behemoth roleplaying samples. In the time I've been away, I was in a Bleach Guild where I had to do a quality sample to attain my Vizard Mask. I'm going to copy/paste the requirements now:

1. You must post a MINIMUM of fifteen posts. FIFTEEN. Each in individual posts. NO GROUPING.
2. Each of these (MINIMUM) fifteen posts must have at least SIX FULL LENGTH (15 sentences) PARAGRAPHS IN THEM. SIX.
3. If I don't think your sample was done well enough, I WILL deny it. END OF STORY. Good luck.

If you couldn't tell, that guild owner was a b***h. XD She ran me up, down, and even through the fourth dimension just to get a simple character.
that one hell of a trainer

Lief@ do what your instinct tells you  

The Sadistic Toan

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
Sorry Toan. D:

Oh don't worry I'm being very sarcastic right now, I know that doesn't come across on the INTERNET most of the time but I'm also not normally like this, It doesn't help that I'm currently drinking a few margaritas and I'm a little ticked at my cousin for bailing on me tonight. I know we've just met but don't let this be your first impression of me. If you don't believe me just ask around about me. At the moment I'm doing something I never do within in the guild, I'm making fun of bad rpers (Not necessarily anyone in the guild just in general) It's nice to meet you though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:24 pm
Oh, trust me, you're not the only one with a drink in his hand right now. XD

I'm drinking a White Russian, though I'm thinking I may have put a WEE bit too much vodka in it. I've had a few already, so I'm tipsy, to say the least. XD It's a wonder I'm still able to type.  

Amias Nicht

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:26 pm
I'm not gonna say I would want to keep up with those standards mostly because I don't like reading posts that are that long so why would I subjigate others to reading them. I am in reality still a rookie rper but in my short time as such (about 2 or 3 months) I think I have made huge steps in the right direction. My first rp post I ever did earned me a spot as a rp professor in this guild (I'm still waiting on ending to get back so we can start the school) and my brother and I have just launched a new rp that I think will be quite epic, toan and Zeldi are helping us run it. I wish I had a little more experience but I am a fast learner and I think I have figure out how to make a good rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:29 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

I'm drinking a White Russian, though I'm thinking I may have put a WEE bit too much vodka in it. I've had a few already, so I'm tipsy, to say the least. XD It's a wonder I'm still able to type.

I'm not quite to that point, mostly because I left the rest of the margarita mix down stairs and don't feel like getting up. But it's enough to where I'm apparently willing to freely express my opinions over the internet. I hope I don't end up revealing anything about our rp. >.><.<>.>  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:36 pm
lief_7
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

I'm not quite to that point, mostly because I left the rest of the margarita mix down stairs and don't feel like getting up. But it's enough to where I'm apparently willing to freely express my opinions over the internet. I hope I don't end up revealing anything about our rp. >.><.<>.>

What RP? XD I ain't doing any RP with you...

I don't plan on roleplaying in this guild anymore. I might stick around for a little while and reminisce on the old times, but I've become very busy in my time away from this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:43 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
lief_7
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

I don't plan on roleplaying in this guild anymore. I might stick around for a little while and reminisce on the old times, but I've become very busy in my time away from this guild.

It's a rp I'm working on with my brother Zadoc and Zeldi and Toan are helping us. Windy, Zar and Tiger are in it as characters as well as some other people you might know, if you wanna check it out it's in the Digimon bases rp forum titled Chapter 1 (Naming things is not a strong point of mine) It should be fun, we just started and it's full right now but if you end up reading it and like what you see let me know and we might be able to find somewhere for you to jump in, we have like a billion NPCs that the 4 of us running the thing are playing (most of them have bios now since Zeldi is some kind of Bio making machine) Just let me or toan or someone know, if not I hope you enjoy what you do decide to watch.

Catching up sounds like fun, I haven't quite been here long enough for that, I think I joined in Aguste or September. It'll be a while before I reach that point.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:48 pm
lief_7
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
lief_7
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

It's a rp I'm working on with my brother Zadoc and Zeldi and Toan are helping us. Windy, Zar and Tiger are in it as characters as well as some other people you might know, if you wanna check it out it's in the Digimon bases rp forum titled Chapter 1 (Naming things is not a strong point of mine) It should be fun, we just started and it's full right now but if you end up reading it and like what you see let me know and we might be able to find somewhere for you to jump in, we have like a billion NPCs that the 4 of us running the thing are playing (most of them have bios now since Zeldi is some kind of Bio making machine) Just let me or toan or someone know, if not I hope you enjoy what you do decide to watch.

Catching up sounds like fun, I haven't quite been here long enough for that, I think I joined in Aguste or September. It'll be a while before I reach that point.

I'll more enjoy watching and critiquing Toan's roleplaying. As his owner, I must be very strict as to the skill level of his roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:54 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
lief_7
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
lief_7
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

I'll more enjoy watching and critiquing Toan's roleplaying. As his owner, I must be very strict as to the skill level of his roleplaying.

Sounds good to me, it should be entertaining to see those conversations. I plan on trying to hit a new level in the rp, I see it as a way to improve my actual rping, I'm pretty good at character development and effectively moving the story along. but I won't lie I have a long way to go on the amount of descriptions of my surroundings I include in the rp. This will be the first thing I will aim to work on. I enjoy constructive criticism so if you see anything let me know. I asked Pummel and Ending a while back and neither one of them really had any advice for me besides Pummel say I need to describe the atmosphere a little more.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:57 pm
Pummel's always been a good roleplayer. Her advice is definitely correct. If you can more clearly describe the setting, it opens it up for dialogue related to the setting, meaning that you can make your posts flow more easily with a steady set of dialogue to cut into the descriptions when needed. Dialogue is just a way to make posts WAAAY more enjoyable.

As I said, Pummel's good. I'm better. XD Unfortunately, I must be hitting the hay; 2:00 in the morning and alcohol don't mix well for me. Night.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games