Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:32 pm

Hmm...shouldnt it be called the Spacy?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:33 pm

K-Blade
Nelowulf
Ritt isn't gonna be on Naboo.. He's in bothan space currently, and probably will be there until they need the best damn pilot in the navy to fly a craft.

at least your close by being on the other side of the Corellian Run

The Jedi use the force. They're not radar units to know when a master and his apprentice, whom have gone to a planet on their own volition, probably wihtout informing the council or any authorities about their return or means to contact to check up on their status, is suddenly under attack, especially if someone like Ritt is busy fighting a battle elsewhere....

First someone's gotta realize you're missing before anyone can be sent after.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:37 pm

Then comes the problem of getting to you in time.
This isnt the Galactic Empire.
It'll probably be a week before any ship flying in froum our neck of the woods can reach you, and thats if theres smooth sailing through Sith Space.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:49 pm

Sounds more and more like a running battle to stay alive on planet and out of sith hands.

Why everyone gota pick on my master? He left Aurora out side of the room of a thousand fountains to go “ make arrangements and note that he would be leaving the planet to the Masters. “

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:50 pm

Because we know des.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:06 pm

As stated before, I'm just speculating the idea.

It was simply an opportunity to bring up a little plot twist. anyone could have been the butt of the joke, its just in this circumstance des is 1) actually there and 2) not here to defend himself, so chances are we'd be getting roudy.

I actually have plans for Ritt to get snatched up, its just not a proper time for 'im.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:10 pm

What do you mean, "Snatched up"?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:31 pm

I like plot twists, it gives depth to the story. I’m down for Johnny’s Sith spawn to come to Naboo and raze the place. What else is more heart pounding than a jedi and his Padawan stuck on planet in the middle of a sith invasion? It would be fun to do.

Has anyone read Outbound Flight or Survivor Quest?

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:33 pm

@ Cale: I mean caught by the enemy. He's wild enough to question his jedi-ness, though he doesn't know it yet.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:36 pm

I picked up on that.
He's impatient and eager for combat; not good traits to have for a Jedi.

And I didnt realize it, but Naboo is on the Republic side of Space, almost straddling the border.

I can see why the Sith wouldn't want it, (Theres nothing there) but it does seem as though it would be open to invasion.

s**t. There goes my plans.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:40 pm

I blame Ritt's former master for not paying attention to him more.... Still, it does have its advantages. One could almost say he's kind of like Mace Windu, channeling his negative feelings into the fight at the enemy.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:43 pm

I'm not saying its all that bad. No one has ever won a war by waiting. But if this keeps up, Stryder's going to have to have a talk with Ritt's former master.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:47 pm

At least let Ritt get the Admiral's daughter before crackign down on the source...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:50 pm

Raan's little girl?
Didn't know you were into Zabrak.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:52 pm

*shrug* The pickup lines are too easy and corny, but we can play "jedi and demons".... heh...

I didn't specify which admiral, fortunately.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games