Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:49 am
Af Mas
And I only managed to rake in bout $160, only half of which I get this Friday. Damn direct deposits.

lol awwww^^ thats still good. yeah... ~yawnz~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:51 am
Af Mas
And I only managed to rake in bout $160, only half of which I get this Friday. Damn direct deposits.

o0 aaa crap.. forgot to fill out my direct deposit thingy... thx for reminding me ^^  

Kayotic

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:52 am
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

Yeah, it's definitely better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:52 am
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

Yeah, it's definitely better than nothing.

yupperz^^  

Zanzarus

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:56 am
well i said that not as to make him thing he sucks but to try and make him see that life is hard and when a bone is given take it with kindness and love for the world and one day maybe a mound of them will be handed over to you. yes i know i talk odd but thats just me * howls for the heck of it *  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:59 am
kogie_wolf
well i said that not as to make him thing he sucks but to try and make him see that life is hard and when a bone is given take it with kindness and love for the world and one day maybe a mound of them will be handed over to you. yes i know i talk odd but thats just me * howls for the heck of it *

i understand you. i talk like that all the time. right affy? ~grinz~ i gave a speech sortof type thing, and it was really good. lots of metaphors in it and stuff. made me feel liek i was wise or something  

Zanzarus

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:59 am
Greetings >^.^<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:00 am
Audi_Kitty
kogie_wolf

i understand you. i talk like that all the time. right affy? ~grinz~ i gave a speech sortof type thing, and it was really good. lots of metaphors in it and stuff. made me feel liek i was wise or something

You sure do.  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:03 am
katanaakuma
Greetings >^.^<

hello ~murrs~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:04 am
lol thats what i am best at doing and i am not even a father lol thats the sad part about it. lol thought i am a uncal and i love them enough to do that to them. lol i even gave my mom one once it made her made because she new i was right and she was wrong  

kogie_wolf

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:06 am
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
kogie_wolf

You sure do.

`grinz~ ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:07 am
Audi_Kitty
katanaakuma
Greetings >^.^<

hello ~murrs~

*tilts head* meow >^.^<

so what is everyone talking about. @.@  

katanaakuma

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:07 am
lol im not even married.... but i love people in general. especially getting petted by me mate^^ ~murrs~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:09 am
katanaakuma
Audi_Kitty
katanaakuma
Greetings >^.^<

hello ~murrs~

*tilts head* meow >^.^<

so what is everyone talking about. @.@

umm.. dunno.... ~glomps~ i dont think weve met.^^ nice ta meetcha. im Audi and very tallk black cat^^  

Zanzarus

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:11 am
well i think i done enough talking and no writeing lol so to speck. by the way for those of you that dont know me i am kogie and to those that like peting i am sorry if i dont know ya ya dont get any * holds the pettiong box high over his head *  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games