Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony eyed Loki curiously, wondering how true those words were. He believed that Loki would take the throne if needed, but would Loki be happy there? And would he be the same if he was forced into that life again? He wasn’t so sure, and the idea made him a little uneasy. He was distracted but the towel being pressed into his hands. Blinking, he looked down at it and gave a small smirk. “I’ll be quick about it.” He promised, turning towards the bathroom. Quickly preparing a hot shower, he only let himself enjoy it for the briefest moment, soaking in the heat with his eyes closed before he washed off. Only when every hint of chlorine had been rinsed off was he satisfied. Wandering out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, he smiled at Loki. “Shower’s open.” He said as he moved to the closet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man blinked at him as he pressed the towel into the man's hands. "Take your time there is no hurry." Loki told the man as he moved to the bathroom. The god himself moved to strip out of most of the wet clothing he was wearing and tried to keep his hair from dripping as he waited for Tony to shower. When the man came out sooner than Loki expected the god frowned. He didn't think the man had been in there as long as he would have liked. "Thank you." the god replied despite his apprehension about the man not having taking the shower he wanted. Gathering his things he went into the bathroom and turned the water to luke warm. It was about as warm he could stand at the moment as he was, he missed warmer showers though. Showering off he took a bit longer than Tony but only because of the sheer amount of hair he had. When he had finished he stepped from the shower and used a slight bit of magic to pull the water from his hair so he wouldn't have to wait for it to dry. Drying off with the towel the rest of the way he dressed in a new tunic and some shorts and left the bathroom grabbing the hair brush on the way out and working it through his hair.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony pulled on sweatpants and a thin hoodie as soon as Loki slipped into the bathroom. Settling on the bed then, Tony turned on the tv, flipping it to an old sci-fi tv show. Even with it on, he was distracted soon enough. Grabbing a tablet from the nightstand, he began to work on a blueprint. When Loki came back out, he was absorbed in his work. Looking up after a moment, he smiled slightly, waving Loki closer. “I’m not really a furniture designer….but I’ll figure it out.” He said lightly, as he turned the tablet towards Loki, revealing a partially designed crib. “I don’t know if I need to make one big one or two smaller ones though.” He admitted quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki entered the bedroom running the brush through his long hair. Once he had it fully combed he would braid it back to stay out of the way. He noticed the TV was on when he entered the room but that Tony didn't seem to be watching it. Returning the smile he was given Loki moved to sit on the bed near Tony when he was waved forward. "Probably one will be enough till they are a bit older. Vali and Narfi didn't often like to be separated from each other. I imagine these two wouldn't either." Loki stated placing his hand on his stomach and rubbing it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small hum of acknowledgement as he adjusted the design accordingly, shifting some of the measurements and eyeing the blueprint. Spinning the stylus he held around his fingers as he thought, he leaned against the headboard. Occasionally sketching out a small addition to his design, he didn’t seem to be planning on moving any time soon. “I wonder….” He mumbled to himself as he scribbled something down. “Do you think I should put runes on their things? I’m sure I could scrounge up some protection runes or something.” He said slowly, glancing to Loki to judge his reaction. Of course he wasn’t sure what type of protection would even be needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as tony seemed to adjust his designs while Loki sat by and combed his hair. He had finished braiding it when the man spoke again seemingly to himself however. Shifting closer he watched the man scribble down something before the genius spoke again. "There are runes for such things. Runes against I'll intent and others. If you would like I had considered it as well. They would need to be carved into the wood. But I can get you the books needed for such." Loki stated. Looking was glad tony had asked about such things otherwise the god might have resorted to it himself and done so with other kinds of magic to not hamper whatever magic tony infused into their children's things.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod, writing down a few more notes. “I’d appreciate that. And if you can flag any specific runes you think would be useful too.” He responded. “I’m still not very good at figuring our exactly what all of that stuff is supposed to do and any side effects.” He admitted, glancing up at his mate then. Reaching up he touched Loki’s braid with a faint smile. “Deciding to go ahead and get used to it?’ he teased softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:37 pm
MDaylus

"I can certainly do that." Loki assured when Tony asked him to flag any runes he thought would be useful. Already the god was running through many of the books he would need to pull in his mind. He wanted to make sure their children were safe and never taken from him again. He was considering the thought of a runed bracelet for the children when Tony said that he still wasn't good at figuring out everything. "That is why you have a teacher now, and I am always here to help you." Loki stated smiling as Tony looked up. "I am already use to the length of my hair but it is you who will have to get used to it as it is now." Loki teased back when Tony touched the braid of his hair. Shifting he moved to sit beside Tony and curl up slightly against the man, but not enough to hinder his work if he still wished to. He merely felt the need to be close to the man now.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

The mention of Tony’s teacher had the genius giving a small nod. He was learning, but he doubted he’d ever be as adept at it all as he should be. His patience for learning all of this was really only stretching to making sur he didn’t use his magic on accident and cause danger to Loki. The teasing had Tony’s eyes softening, but he shook his head. “It’ll be a sad year or two.” He said softly, dropping the braid as Loki curled closer. He'd miss being able to easily get to Loki's hair Relaxing into Loki a little, he focused on his work again, trying to combine safety, function, and design. If he was going to build this thing, he was going to make it unique. Still, his attention drifted soon enough and he saved the design, setting the tablet aside as he settled more against Loki, eyes drifting to the tv. "How are you feeling now? After swimming and all?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:01 am
MDaylus

"Perhaps but you will still get to mess with it when the babies are asleep." Loki assured the man. Loki relaxed into tony as the man did to him and merely stayed there and watched him work. Soon enough the god started to doze against the man and only woke when tony moved to put the tablet down. Smiling as tony settled more against him he gave a content noise. "Actually a bit better than earlier, I was sore from the extra work out yesterday. The swimming seems to have helped that. You?" Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony placed a hand on Loki’s knee, just seeking out the extra touch. Smiling at Loki’s words, he gave a little nod. “Well, we’re just going to have to get you swimming more often in the next few months huh?’ he said lightly. If swimming seemed to help the god in some way, then Tony would make sure Loki was able to comfortably use the pool as often as he’d like. The question he’d asked being directed back at him had Tony shaking his head. “Well, it tired me out physically at least.” He said lightly. He’d hoped the swim would help settle his mind a little, slow his thoughts and focus him. But he should’ve known better than that. At least he’d knock out pretty fast when they finally decided to sleep, even if his mind kept running.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki covered the hand on his knee with his own giving the extra touch tony wanted. He was grateful that he could now judge much better what the man needed, it meant he had less guessing games to play and therefore less stress about doing something wrong. At the prospect of swimming more the god nodded a bit hesitantly. It was alright if it was him and tony, maybe the other avengers too but he was pretty sure the fewr people there the better he would feel. "Then perhaps you should join me in swimming so you can sleep much easier." Loki suggested smiling at the man before he cuddled more into the genius's side.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki covered his hand, stilling a little, his fidgety energy easing for the moment. Hearing the suggestion, he chuckled. “I think you’re just trying to get me in swim trunks again.” He teased softly. Closing his eyes for a moment, he just listened to Loki’s breath beside him, soaked in the feeling of just being beside his mate in peace and quiet again. After a moment, he turned slightly to look at him. “Loki…you said once that you were considered fairly young by Asgardian standards, right?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 pm
MDaylus

"Always." Loki chuckled when Tony proclaimed that he wanted to get him into swim trunks again. He definitely didn't mind seeing the man in such clothing at all, and though he knew Tony would probably not do it, he definitely would not object to the man being without a shirt or tank top. He knew however that the man wanted to hide the arc reactor. Settling against Tony Loki started to doze again in the quiet comfort of his mate beside him until the man spoke. Red eyes opened to look up at the man. "Mmmhmmm." He hummed. "Odin is at least 5 to 8 thousand years. I've never gotten an actual number." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrinkled his nose at the information on Odin, not really wanting to try and wrap his mind around those numbers. He knew Loki’s true age was also ridiculously high, according to human standards at least, and he didn’t even want to tackle that properly either. He’d just focus on stage of life instead of numbers. “Well…on Earth, young men and women in what I’m assuming is the comparable point of life to you, are still focused on exploring, discovering themselves and going to places. Yet here you are, seeming to be ready to settle down. And Thor is calming down too, and he’s not too much older than you. Are things different with Asgardians?” he asked slowly, watching Loki as he spoke.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games