Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:58 am
*laughs* ahh your avi always looks so good xd *wants to steel all of lurichan's cool stuff*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:58 am
"We've been rambling all the night and some time of this day"  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:59 am
Isobel Bellamy
*laughs* ahh your avi always looks so good xd *wants to steel all of lurichan's cool stuff*

smile Do you remember when I used to look like this picture? ^_^

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:01 am
*decides to beat roro on the head with a hammer*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:06 am
Yeah! Wow, that seems like so long ago now!!

Ohhhhhh lokks like I have a new roomie with me (my best friend had a MASSIVE fight with her mum and told her she doesn't want to live with her anymore) is it bad that I'm kind of looking forward to it?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:07 am
"As I sit, and slowly close my eyes, I take another deep breath, and feel the wind pass through my body"

"Protect the ones who hold you, cradling your inner child. I need serenity, in a place where I can hide, I need serenity, nothing changes days go by"

The scary part is I can see a Sailor Moon AMV to this song... just don't have the know how to put it together....  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:09 am
Isobel Bellamy
Yeah! Wow, that seems like so long ago now!!

Ohhhhhh lokks like I have a new roomie with me (my best friend had a MASSIVE fight with her mum and told her she doesn't want to live with her anymore) is it bad that I'm kind of looking forward to it?

It's not bad to look forward to having company even if the circumstances are bad...but speaking from first hand experience it might not be all it's cracked up to be. Someone I used to think of as a friend is STILL Living with my parents even though I"ve moved out...she doesn't clean up after herself, runs up the phone bill, and doesn't even really pay back my parents at all for everything they've done for her... ~_~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:16 am
Is it weird to listen to "Serenity" by godsmack, "The Last Unicorn" and "Where I May Roam" by metallica in succession?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:30 am
echo...echo... echo...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:34 am
sad  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:34 am
Sorry! sweatdrop well, I don't think my friend'll be lik ethat, she's actually demanded that we make her pay rent....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:37 am
Isobel Bellamy
Sorry! sweatdrop well, I don't think my friend'll be lik ethat, she's actually demanded that we make her pay rent....

Okay, that's a good thing if she is planning on being responsible. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:39 am
lurichan
Is it weird to listen to "Serenity" by godsmack, "The Last Unicorn" and "Where I May Roam" by metallica in succession?
Not heard any of those songs so I can't say anything sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:41 am
Um...lets see Serenity is a mellower song by a group that usually plays harder stuff, The Last Unicorn is the theme to an old movie, cartoon.... and a lot of Metallica songs sound similar.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:43 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Okay, that's a good thing if she is planning on being responsible. ^_^
She keeps worring that she'll be disrupting us *laughs* even though my family are never all here and we love her (my mum even wants to adopt her, so her living here's a good substitute *laughs*)  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games