Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:26 pm
DNA_Guru
WarriorShadow
By the way Scott.

I Find you and Wellzy talking about World of Warcraft in the way you were Offencive. Please Do not do it again.

Explain how it's offensive. We were simply discussing the effects that long term video gaming can result to. And we came to the conclusionthat it leads to social withdrawal. I can't see how that's offensive.

I think he was probably being a little facetial. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:48 pm
DNA_Guru
WarriorShadow
By the way Scott.

I Find you and Wellzy talking about World of Warcraft in the way you were Offencive. Please Do not do it again.

Explain how it's offensive. We were simply discussing the effects that long term video gaming can result to. And we came to the conclusionthat it leads to social withdrawal. I can't see how that's offensive.

It is offencive for the mere fact that it Targets a Specific game that a number of people in this guild Play.

Do you think we appreciate having one of our Forms of Entertainment slandered by a...quite Frankly i dont know what to call you anymore. You;ve gone Beyond a*****e, Beyond Annoyance.

A discussion like that could quite Easily have taken place in a Private setting.

I find people Slandering WoW in plain view to people who Play it, People who May just be One of those Socially Retarded people Offencive. End of Discussion.

End means No more, just incase your head is To inflated to understand.  

WarriorShadow

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:15 am
I love the paradox of free speech.

No matter what you say, you're almost always going to offend of insult someone.

The addictive nature of WoW is not that far from Gaia I think, only one is more imersive and costs money.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:16 am
Actually, they both cost money, it's just one costs more.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:21 am
Well Gaia only costs money if you buy donation letters yourself, or if you count money lost/wasted by merely spending time doing nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:25 am
Gaia still costs money to use, even if you don't get the donation letters. Costs to buy a computer, get an internet connection, and pay the bills.

WoW needs the computer, internet, bill payments, the game (which only needs to be installed to play, so you could just borrow it off a friend to save $80), and account payment for the game. Which there is several ways to do so, some cheaper than others.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:27 am
God, be a**l about it why don't you. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:27 am
i had a flat tyre today!!
meant i couldnt go to school....
ninja xp  

Lai Woun
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:28 am
Why are you still in school during the week before Christmas?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:28 am
WellzY
No, just going to extremes. 3nodding

Lai Woun
i had a flat tyre today!!
meant i couldnt go to school....
ninja xp
You loved it. lol  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:32 am
Delithraldur
WellzY
No, just going to extremes. 3nodding

Unecessary extremes, which only play out to mudle me. I'm sick, cut me some slack ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:33 am
WellzY
Cause my school is mean....I don't actually finish school until wed....it is like only year 12 left there too...my school only goes from 10-12.

@Del: yes you are correct there lol

Lai Woun
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:34 am
Wells - Mmkay.

Lai Lai - Year 12 is the last ones there...? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:37 am
Lai Woun
WellzY
Cause my school is mean....I don't actually finish school until wed....it is like only year 12 left there too...my school only goes from 10-12.

@Del: yes you are correct there lol

Bullshit, year 12 should've finished ages ago, there's no point going once you've finished exams. Ever again... EVER!  

WellzY
Crew

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:38 am
Delithraldur
Wells - Mmkay.

Lai Lai - Year 12 is the last ones there...? eek
sorry....well i am year 12 now...cause i started year 12 work....but like the year 12s that just got their HSC results have gone....and year 10s did their SC and are gone and year 11 are now year 12....so only year 12 are there....lol....i make no sense xp  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games