Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:49 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Ohmygod.Wow.

So im chillin in the living room,letting goliath out and what not. I got my PJ's on. I'm relaxin'. Mom and Gramma went out to dinner, im chillin at home.

Theres a knock on the door.

LOLPOLICE.

Uh.anyway. Police came and were like " :[ theres a psycho in the house down the road, and you need to evacuate." so i was like D: uhm okay i dont have anywhere to go. so they said I could sit in a police car. I said okay and ask if i can get some pants on. they say 'kay hurry though' and so i do. come back out, and there like NEVERMIND WE GOT HIM biggrin DD and Goliath was in my arms.
So the police stayed and were like LOLFERRET. so Goliath got passed around and loved on and what not for like,fifteen min. before they left. It was all fun. o_o
No one can ever accuse you of leading a boring life.... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:52 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Ohmygod.Wow.

So im chillin in the living room,letting goliath out and what not. I got my PJ's on. I'm relaxin'. Mom and Gramma went out to dinner, im chillin at home.

Theres a knock on the door.

LOLPOLICE.

Uh.anyway. Police came and were like " :[ theres a psycho in the house down the road, and you need to evacuate." so i was like D: uhm okay i dont have anywhere to go. so they said I could sit in a police car. I said okay and ask if i can get some pants on. they say 'kay hurry though' and so i do. come back out, and there like NEVERMIND WE GOT HIM biggrin DD and Goliath was in my arms.
So the police stayed and were like LOLFERRET. so Goliath got passed around and loved on and what not for like,fifteen min. before they left. It was all fun. o_o

dangerous psycho < cute ferret xd  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:15 am
True & True.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:21 am
UglyCoyoteNG
True & True.

Goliath could be an attack ferret! Wait......no, he couldn't. He's too cute and fuzzy. ......

Bank Robber: I WANT A NEGOTIATOR IN HERE!
Police: *they send in Goliath*
Bank Robber: *gasps and hugs Goliath* <3 *surrenders*

Goliath: Putting crooks in their place.....with cuteness.

He could even have his own TV show......  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:48 am
FogSage
UglyCoyoteNG
True & True.

Goliath could be an attack ferret! Wait......no, he couldn't. He's too cute and fuzzy. ......

Bank Robber: I WANT A NEGOTIATOR IN HERE!
Police: *they send in Goliath*
Bank Robber: *gasps and hugs Goliath* <3 *surrenders*

Goliath: Putting crooks in their place.....with cuteness.

He could even have his own TV show......
Srsly he could. heart I luv him very much.

;_; more drama.

I can't sleep. I feel like a failior lately.
I might have to put fred down.
Anry won't eat.

With Anry... i'm trying..to be true to myself, but true to my reputation in the reptile community....

Snakes don't have emotions and feelings. They're simply survivers. To anthropomorphize a reptile is to be unprofessional and Childish. A reptile is a pet, and sometimes buisness. If somthing is wrong with it, exchange it. its just an animal or a part of buisness that needs to be fixed.To get attatched to reptiles is silly.

Where do I draw the line between being myself and professional? I love Anry. I anthropomorphize him for fun, and I love to think that maybe he dose have emotions. I'm attatched. Where do I draw the line? What do reptiles mean to me? Where dose the line define between professional and personal? I'm...feeling lost. What do I do?On one hand, I want to keep Anry no matter what. I was wondering if I may pay Simon on extra ammount to keep anry in his care for a month or so, to get him power feeding like his siblings. But is that to much,out of the way, and totaly unprofessional?I want to feed him myself. I'm trying all the time to get him to eat. What do I do? When is it time to give up?I don't want somone to do it for me, I want to do it myself. I feel like a failior even more so. I've stopped taking care of my pets suddenly because everythings falling apart breifly. I'm careful, leaving my animals to "fend for themselves" isn't going to kill them for a week, I know. but its making me feel worse. I don't even know if i'm capable of my dream of running a small buisness of reptiles. My passion is reptiles... my dream is to have a hobby of snakes, possably even a buisness.I'm taking care of several reptiles now, not nearly the number I would be if I had a buisness, and I feel destined to fail with these. now what? what do I do? I can't sleep, and now i'm in tears again from all this. I'm terribly lost in what I should do. I want whats best for Anry, but I want it to be with me.I'm terrified my stubborn attitude will make me loose sight of whats most important: his health and care. I feel so terribly lost.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:11 am
So...

FRED

Fred (Blue Tongue Skink) had his veteranary appointment. everyone loved him. He made a big ********' fool out of me, he wasn't agressive in the slightest. So the vet told me that there was no possable way I could have forseen this, and not to beat myself up. She told me for his history, he is in amazing condition.

So first the nurse came in with a white town and a white scale. I cautioned her that he knows about white towls, and he hates them. (He knows i'm going to handle him if I grab a white towl, so he dosen't like it.)

Then the vet came in. With two "Animal Oderlies" because we'd made Fred out to sound like a horrable,scary dragon. What did the little b*****d do? sat there nicely, opened his mouth when asked to do so, and was easy to handle. Did we look like pansys? Hell yes.

EDIT: ARGH IT ATE MY POST.

long story short: Fred's jaw will heal on its own, he's got MBD and the breeder we got him from was a whore in for the money not the sake of the hoby, yada yada yada, medication for his mouth and he gets to be suringe fed baby food.

also we've got a cat til tomarrow morning. it got hit by a car and some lady droped it off at petco, we thought it was a girl,we wanted to keep it, its a boy,we cant,blah.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:22 am
As embarrassed as you may be, at least Fred's alright.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:45 am
I feel like painting a dragon..

whether or not I'll share the finished pic is another thing. *sighs*

[rant]to be honest... furry fandom is killing my inspiration..-_-..I'm out of ideas, I've been commissioned to do the same god damn subject, and apparently people only care about two furries ******** each other..I hate doing realitisic s**t. My furries suck in a realitisic style and I hate it how it always comes out like crap....I think I'm going to stick to cartoon style from now onI'm probably going to limit my commission work to 3 per month..Because frankly..I haven't had the willpower to work on any. I've put of and struggled with completing the long list that I have. Also, people aren't patient. It feels like, unless you're super talented, that people will harrass you if they don't get their art within days or a week..If you work on personal art, people get all pissy that you've worked on that instead of their art. They seem to think that just because you're not as talented as some people and don't do super detailed art, that your stuff doesn't take time. But it does. I spend 6 hours or more in a single day if I push myself to do one single piece. Which leads to staying up late and pain in my back and also to the point of exhaustion. But do some of these people care? No..they want their god damn art now because they paid money and therefore you're their personal slave. I had someone tell me that the deal was bad because I took my damn time to do their stupid pic when they never told me a deadline.....Excuse me for having a life.............I didn't relieze I had to spend every waking moment everyday of the week doing their s**t......Stress sucks doesn't it?.[/rant]

I think I have a problem with my right knee. It makes this nasty snapping sound when I go down the stairs..It doesn't hurt..it just sounds..argh..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:05 am
Sheol Zone
Omfg. LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT! People only eat cottage cheese to get used to swallowing ~Coughhintcoughindirectstatementcough~

I swear! This s**t is nasty! But there's nothing else too eat.. or.. is there..? ~Grumbles~ Tomato soup.. better than this. D: At least I can tell Krystal that I've honestly tried and disliked cottage cheese. It's like.. Ergh.. ~shudders~

Swallowing... what? Semen?

Doesn't taste like that. Srsly.

NG, what's MBD? And it's good to hear he'll be okay with minimal treatment, means among other things the vet bill will be smaller.

Why can't you keep a tom?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:44 am
Shaviv
Sheol Zone
Omfg. LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT! People only eat cottage cheese to get used to swallowing ~Coughhintcoughindirectstatementcough~

I swear! This s**t is nasty! But there's nothing else too eat.. or.. is there..? ~Grumbles~ Tomato soup.. better than this. D: At least I can tell Krystal that I've honestly tried and disliked cottage cheese. It's like.. Ergh.. ~shudders~

Joke, Shaviv, joke. :/ I hate cottage cheese. Stuff's nastier than anything else.

@@; I suck. I seriously suck. Iatechocolatechipcookies! SOGUESSWHAT?! Sheol's jaw now hurts. WHY? Because she's allergic to chocolate chip cookies, mildly, and they always make her jaw hurt! No, not the chocolate, not the cookie, neither make her ache and make her cheek swell. JUST THE COOKIE! ~whines~

Sheol Zone

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:59 pm
Yo ho yo ho, a pirate's life for me. And let's not forget the rum. Please. >>

*is gonna be standing at Walmart to get Pirates of the Caribbean when it comes out at midnight*

Never got to see it in theaters, but if I go at midnight, I get a free t-shirt! Cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:28 pm
FogSage

*is gonna be standing at Walmart to get Pirates of the Caribbean when it comes out at midnight*

Never got to see it in theaters, but if I go at midnight, I get a free t-shirt! Cool.

It is an awsome movie. 3nodding Don't let how they end it ruin the whole film for you.

Selene Aries

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:33 pm
FogSage

Good luck. And drink lots caffeine.

I saw it at the theaters. It was good. But I liked the first one better.

I love the fact that my family is in the video rental business....

We get our movies before anyone else since we order them direct from the distributors and we usually order a copy for ourselves. No waiting in lines at insane hours at night for my movies. ^_~...In fact wouldn't surpise me if we have a copy of POTC2 sitting in the box at the store right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:09 pm
Shaviv
Sheol Zone

NG, what's MBD? And it's good to hear he'll be okay with minimal treatment, means among other things the vet bill will be smaller.

Why can't you keep a tom?
MBD is a seriouse calcium deficientcy in reptiles where there not able to process calcium,there bones grow brittle and breakable. Its called Metabolic Bone Disease. Its very seriouse, because it can make bones grow in strange foreign ways and even kill the lizard.

I can't keep a tom cause I got a male cat that wont tolerate other male cats.
But this cat isn't a boy. o_o
Uh, this little Tortie shell, is either a she or an it. we can't tell if its a girl or a boy! we had to take it to the VET and the VET had to do a blood test to tell! it looks like a female genitle whise, but the back end looks like a nuitered male. its a she, her name is now Molly and we'll be keeping her if she gets along in the household. heart

MOM GOT ANRY TO FEED.BOOYAH.

so were down three pinkies from the feeder litter. Because I fed two to Draco (Bearded Dragon) and one to Anry (Green Tree Python) and I'm being horrable and trying to think "...mmmm,who could i give anyther one to?" this was all after i was telling my aunt how cute pinkies are. e_e  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:03 pm
So, all places around here have been a bust for work. But I spotted a weird ad on Craigs List (Adult gigs, go figure) and.. I may have a new job. ~Tilts her head~ Anyone knowing me will probably just laugh and say "We should have figured" oooor ask for the site address.. but...

Sheolies' might be an erotic model soon. ~Blink blink~

X3 The webmaster looked over my application and said I was a beautiful woman who'd make a great addition. I just have to send in my verification picture, then we'll talk a bit more, and we'll see what happens. Hell, for $100+ an hour? I'll do all the tasteful n***s they want.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games