Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:59 pm

(Jester: We'll I tried to drag it out, but 'Tall, Dark, n' Emo' over there grew tired of my comedic stylings and had to kill the Fire God before I humiliated him even further.)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:07 am

''hey, if you wanna screw up my mind just say that you wanna, i choose to be drunk, not am because of the drink itself. being drunk is just another reason to get away with stuff that breaks the rules and i f i knew who the4 madness was i would share stuff with it'' kitty said she was happy and could tell his intetions of screwing up her mind.'' how come we haven't been chucked out yet, are there more rules to break?''

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 am

sasuke disappears and reappears back in the woods.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:57 am

"Well, if you want to add homicide and property destruction to the list, we could burn the place down... But then, we'd have to find another bar."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:59 am

sasuke appeared behind them and threw them out. "happy now?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:16 am

Jester immediately faked drunk, knowing it would make his new drinking buddy laugh. He staggered toward him, saying "Well, aren't you a real punch in the poop bowl!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:19 am

sasuke kicked him in the face. "thats not too funny....and i know ur not drunk......"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:00 am

Jestser then transformed into Dante. He was still using his own voice, though. "Man, you're such a drag! You gotta learn to party hearty, loosen up, be cool!Sometimes you got chill out and actually enjoy life for once!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:35 am

''yeah loosen up or i'll start to thro rocket fuel about. heheh rocket fuel'' kitty started going all pyromaniac. '' i like the fire, lets start one. huray for arson'' kitty shouted one arm around jester.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:39 am

"Yay! Fire!" Jester transformed back into himself and took a big swig from a jug of brandy. He then lit a match and burped one of the loudest burps known to demonkind, effectively creating a torrent of fire which streamed down the highway.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:42 am

'' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!'' kitty shouted as she clicked her fingers thinking of fire. she then had a bunch of kindling and explosives. she threw them on sasuke and threw a match on him which she had lit on her teeth. she then laughed maniaclly ashshe grabbed jester and ran.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:36 pm

Down the road from a now-sooty Sasuke, Jester pulled out a lighter. "This'll be classic!" He farted, a real ripper, and lit the lighter. A streak of flame shot out nine feet. "Hohohohohohohohoho!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:11 pm

kitty laughed, but stopped a few seconds after. '' D..D..Dante'' she said scared. he was not pleased. kitty hugged jester to get his attention.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:51 pm

sasuke put his hands together and made a fireball. "i control fire........this is easy...." he makes a huge fire blast.

The_Last_Avenger

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:07 pm

kitty was still stood there scared of dante. ''help'' she whimpered.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games