Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:11 pm
Ryukai said something softly to Shishuri. She nodded and left hurriedly. "Please, do not speak of death near my sister."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:15 pm
She grinned maliciously and said, "Who spoke of death?"
She advanced, warily and touched the hair of the girl.
"A sister to a wretch,
Ho awful it must be,
Worry not, though, dear,
I'll bid my sympathy."  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:17 pm
Ryukai slapped Meera's hand away, angry. "You have no idea what we've been through! We both have been scarred forever! Because that stupid idiot had to go and kill our clan!" He suddenly shut up, blood draining from his face. "I've said too much..." He murmured, turning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:39 pm
Meera stared intently, like a lion having spotted another through the grasses.
"And you have no idea what I've been through."
Becoming more comfortable with this informal tone, she went on.
"Which stupid idiot?"  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:40 pm
Ryukai spoke coldly. This was an old wound he did not want reopened. "Kyoru Nakuto Syonia. He who killed our clan."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:01 pm
She looked downwards, frowning under her veil.  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:04 pm
Ryukai sighed. "Listen, I act so cold because I have not known trust for a long time. About four hundred years ago, my clan was killed by an outsider. I haven't trusted anyone ever since, and I bet you can tell why." A bitter smile crept across his face. "I saw it with my own eyes! Everyone, even children, murdered, brutally murdered! Women raped, then left to die with knives in their throats!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:21 pm
Meera looked up, sternly.
"So now, I must suffer in this status quo? You wished me to kill them! Haven't you had enough death!?"  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:35 am
Ryukai growled. The memories all came flooding back... He suddenly screamed in pain. "No... No! His spirit..." There was a flash of darkness, and both he and Shishuri were gone. Ryukai spoke in Meera's head, for there was need: Listen, my vampiric side is about to take over fully! If you don't run, there's no telling what damage I could cause... You made me reopen old wounds rather left untouched.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:44 am
Meera stood her ground.
She spoke aloud to the empty air.
"You don't care about me! How am I to tell that this is not another trick!"  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:47 am
Listen to me! I'd rather not take lives unless necessary! And if you don't run, you will die, and never be able to see anything again! I know what death is like, believe me... And in death, there is no heaven or hell!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:09 pm
Meera scoffed the blatant lies.
"You two and your trickery, trying to have me kill for the sake of your fun. And yet," she sneered, "You have the courage to say that you don't want people to be killed unnecessarily?"
Regardless of her doubts, she turned and scampered back into the woods, calling, again, on the Sisters' sages to bid her sight.  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:11 pm
Listen, fool, if my vampiric side even has half control over me, I can lose my ability to think logically! What I did before was not my fault!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:12 pm
[She's gone, though...]
Meera crouched in a hollow of tree roots.  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:16 pm
((Ryukai is talking through his mind. Distance doesn't really matter if you're talking telekinetically. (EEP! Another word I haven't spelled for a looooooooong time...)))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff