Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:47 pm
she screamed am ear peircing scream, that shattered glass. she fell to her knees in agoney, "ZAIZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sh ecouldn'r stop shacking, she cryed so hard she fell on her hands, her nails grasping the deck brutily.

(awww! he died, your making me cry again!!!!!! honestly i think you like doin gthat mobius.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:55 pm
He slowly open his eyes and looked around, still on the ground. He saw a couple of people and some peices of something. "This does suck." he mumbled and slowly got up. It hurted, but he was used to it. He got his sword out and got in a weak fighting position.  

hoplite323

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:02 pm
When he got completely in the fighting position he felt very exhausted. He fell on the ground, dead to the world. (or sleeping, not dead. Anyways, GTG!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:01 pm
( awwwwww cute drama you two make a cute couple youknow that??)  

SweetKeiks

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:07 pm
(So what if he's dead? Captain Barbosa returned.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:14 pm
Riku looked up. "See to it this man desn't further har himself. I want to keep him alive at any cost. My father would wish it," Seeing their faces, he added, "Or I'll release the darkness again and possibly kill you all." At that they set about helping Joe to a luxury room.

((I'm in a grammatical slump... sweatdrop ))  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:23 pm
(g2g)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:34 pm
"Oh great WolvesFang said??" as she walked over to Kechero" are you going to be ok??"
(and are you ok buddy???)  

SweetKeiks

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:39 am
kitty was going crazy. her mind was pretty much destroyed from her bouts of utter insanity.''hey a dead dude, lets smash it ''  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:03 pm
Riku saw Kitty still in a fit of madness. He appeared behind her, holding down her legs with his feet and using his arm to restrain her arms. He tapped her neck, just below a nerve. "Sleep!" He said. The numbing jutsu would snap her out of it with no negative side effects.  

Demonic Repentance

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:09 pm
Wolves fang was still looking around she kept asking are you alright Kechero??  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:22 pm
(What can I do ?? I going to make sure she back on even if it means I`m bannded she has my soul she`ll get back on I swear it to my damned grave!!!!! stare scream mad evil evil scream evil  

SweetKeiks

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:52 pm
(Can`t I just kill her now and I have plans for that hahahahahahahah she`ll wish she messed with Kech nop one likes to piss me off becuase I`m not easy to calm down and the firststep is already starting she`ll pay for this i swear to my bloody grave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games