Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:16 pm
(Pretty good. And I'll have you know I'm not just cute... *hair poofs up* ...I'm fluffy.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:48 pm
(((Ok your fluffy ness as you say well you need to answer my question still how was your day ??)))  

SweetKeiks

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:32 am
she realized she shouldn't be doing this, she tryed to let go but she nolonger had controle of her body. she used some of her power to speak to him in his mind, " zaizen, please!!!!! don't do this with me!!!!! don't wast your life away for me, i'm not worth it!!!!!!" sh ecouldn't fight it, she was powerless.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 am
kitty hadn't realised but she had a major cut across her head. strangely it wasn't bleeding and you could see her skull.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:26 pm
(My day was quite alright, thank you.)

Using the same mental frequency, he sent his pure, raw emotion through her. If she could not understand how he thought, maybe she could understand how he felt...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:39 pm
she was completely lost now, a slave to her own emotions. the lustful, passionate fealings of love he had thrust through her made her knees week and made her blood run wild. She continued to hold him and share her fealings through him.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:25 pm
There was an unspoken accord between them; they knew how the other felt, and how they felt about each other. No words were spoken, for none were needed, and none could convey the sheer beauty of it all. They had returned to primal Unity, even if only for a short while. It was as if their souls were making love, caring not for the bodies for their purpose, experiencing a passionate bonding like no being, mortal or otherwise, could ever truly experience...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:26 pm
((aawww!! how pritty!!!lol!))

she finally let go panting slightly. "Zaizen I..."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:30 pm
"I can't live without you. You make me feel that way all the time. To leave me would be to do worse than kill me. I would follow you to hell and back, and move the stars themselves, just to be with you. Now, I don't have a ring, for my body was robbed of it's Arm, but... Would you marry me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:32 pm
sh egasped, sh edidn't know what to say......."Zaizen.......I......" sh esmiled finally. "yes!!!" sh ekissed him again and then kissed his neck then his lips again.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:34 pm
He returned it in full, crying tears of joy. The book was now shining with the intensity of the sun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:36 pm
"I'll never know why you love me.......but i want you to kno wthat i love you!!! i love you so much!!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

lady chava

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:36 pm
(OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH!! see, mobius knew where I was going with it!! Tee, hee!! 4laugh )

Laresa smiled weakly, then turned to Howl, "Is there a room that would do me justice by providing a bed and a good nights rest?"she glanced at Kitty then spoke more strongly,"Kitty also needs some assistance."

(*wolf calls* Oww Ow!! You 2 have got it on!! xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:38 pm
(You should have seen the POTC thread in it's... uhhhh... I'm gonna go with 'glory', since I can't think of a more appropriate word...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

lady chava

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:40 pm
(tee, hee!!!!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games