Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:48 pm

ohh can I come?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:23 pm

. . . . . so . . umm. . . merry belated Christmas . . . ^^' I kinda been busy. . . that tourny is over. . . finally. . . ^^ I kicked a**!!! 3rd best!!!! woo!! . .its cuz I dropped out. . . needed to do some stuff , . . . . .anywho . . hope you all had a wonderful holiday . .mine was ok.

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:36 am

Really, mine too. I've had way better. I hate working all the time. I haven't had a decent break in a long time and I still have to keep going. It's starting to drive me mad.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 am

Mine was good, but the trip afterward was (and still is since I'm still here) way better.

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 pm

A wedding? Ooh! Congrats! <3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:54 am

Hakari Niko

We were kidding about the wedding and. . . . .Hakari!!??? . . *runs over and jumps into Hakari's arms* Where have you been!?? I have missed you sooo much!! ;-;

Coldfront44

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 am

Coldfront make I ask a Question but ._. Where have you been |D KDG IS DIEING NO ONE IS GOING INTO THE CLUB ANYMORE D:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 am

Hurricane_hedgehog
Coldfront make I ask a Question but ._. Where have you been |D KDG IS DIEING NO ONE IS GOING INTO THE CLUB ANYMORE D:

I was living. . .it felt good. . .to live like I always wanted to. . to bad i didn't die. . . That would have been a great death. . . but . .I am bck and I will bring the club back to life. . .

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:27 pm

stare So morbid, so depressing. I for one, blame the emo music and the depressing situations that the public schools place their students in. No teacher is positive any more. I blame the school boards...and the government.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Coldfront44
Hakari Niko

We were kidding about the wedding and. . . . .Hakari!!??? . . *runs over and jumps into Hakari's arms* Where have you been!?? I have missed you sooo much!! ;-;

*hugs*

Well, battling various illnesses, really. I've missed you guys too! <3

Hakari Niko

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:38 am

That's why I try to spend as much time as I can in the Living Room

It is far more positive wink
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:28 pm

I agree. That's why I am all for either home schooling or private schooling. But for the most part, people have more positive attitudes when in a relaxing environment, such as the living room, or kitchen, I say put a couch in every classroom and let the students have at it. Might work. I personally, like to learn outdoors when the weather allows it. I love it when it does.

Earthest

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CLICK THEM THERE GOING TO DIE
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Earthest
I agree. That's why I am all for either home schooling or private schooling. But for the most part, people have more positive attitudes when in a relaxing environment, such as the living room, or kitchen, I say put a couch in every classroom and let the students have at it. Might work. I personally, like to learn outdoors when the weather allows it. I love it when it does.

We have a couch in our French Classroom and it's mainly distractive, although it could be my immature classmates.

Hakari Niko

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Really? The couch in my German Class was only for sleeping not distracting User Image
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games