Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OO23OO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:49 pm
Fresnel
OO23OO
Fresnel

ETA: I just noticed the purple bandana... that's apparently a gang affiliation. A bunch of kids at my old high school got suspended for wearing purple bandanas.

My school colors were purple and gold.
Or myhis favorite colour is purple. Keltek sub 2k .40. And the gear is real.
I'm just sayin', purple bandannas displayed like that could very well be a gang sign of sorts.

Most airsofters use real tactical gear anyway, they just use the cheaply-made stuff. No real difference between the two.

What's on yer hip there? I didn't notice that before.
Winchester knife.
I was going for a post nuclear apocalypse/zombie apocalypse look.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Evenee  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm
Sgt Buckner
Oh ******** you. I was going ot post her.

If you check out the thread, SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A SAFETY IS. I demonstrated with a video. Feel free to steal it if someone else doesn't know what a safety is.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm
Uryu, no offense, but you sound like a total redneck in that video.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Uryu, no offense, but you sound like a total redneck in that video.
I am a redneck. Whatchutalkinbout?

I nominate the new guy in the Best Zombies Weapon thread for MOST STUPID ******** EVER.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 am
OO23OO
Fresnel

ETA: I just noticed the purple bandana... that's apparently a gang affiliation. A bunch of kids at my old high school got suspended for wearing purple bandanas.

My school colors were purple and gold.
Or myhis favorite colour is purple. Keltek sub 2k .40. And the gear is real.

Oooh, awesome gear. Real impressive with your ammo pouch, your pants, and your hoodie.  

BipoIar Bear

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gives a new meaning to "shotgunning a beer".  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:47 pm
Krasny Oktyabr

Oooh, awesome gear. Real impressive with your ammo pouch, your pants, and your hoodie.
I'm glad we can all come together and be one as a guild, rather than rag on each other for taking themed pictures (and getting laid).  

OO23OO

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:49 pm
Fresnel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gives a new meaning to "shotgunning a beer".
That reminds me of an episode of King of the Hill I was watching last night. Cotton gets Bobby a 20 gauge shotgun for his birthday which Peggy being the total b***h she is promptly confiscated it. Anyway as the birthday party progressed it came time for the pinata. Bobby was beating the damn thing and no matter what it wouldn't break so Cotton grabs the shotgun and shoots it. Everyone freaks out because he gave Bobby a loaded gun and he said you don't give a kid a toy without the batteries. xd

I wanted to kick that little cripple in the face. If you're going to include ammo pack it in a box separately rather than in the mag of the shotgun before wrapping it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:13 am
According to some co-workers, 8mm Mauser is more expensive than 3 1/2 inch 10 gauge rounds, and can't out shoot a .22. Along with the fact that the Mini 14 is better than an AR because it doesn't look evil and 'it's cheaper'.

I hate some of the people I work with.  

OO23OO

Mr Savoy

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 pm
OO23OO
According to some co-workers, 8mm Mauser is more expensive than 3 1/2 inch 10 gauge rounds, and can't out shoot a .22. Along with the fact that the Mini 14 is better than an AR because it doesn't look evil and 'it's cheaper'.

First of all, ******** 10 gauge. I'm pretty tolerant of recoil, but c'mon! What the hell do you need 10 gauge for that 12 gauge can't do without making 98% of shooters flinch?

Second of all, 8mm Mauser is a lot more expensive than it was in the past, (used to be 8 cents a round for corrosive surplus) but hell, it's still a very cheap centerfire cartridge that can damn well outshoot a .22 at long distance.

And ******** the Mini-14 up the magwell with a rusty Ka-Bar. Where the hell does Ruger get off selling such an inaccurate, heavy gun for more than 350 dollars?  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 pm
My younger brother actually thought that all guns that have an "M" in their name (M9, M16, M4A1, M1014, M107, etc.) were made by the same company. He also didn't know that Barrett was it's own company, and that the Barrett Light Fifty was made by Heckler & Koch, along with the F2000.

I had to repress the urge to smack him across the face, because he's been LOOKING IT UP ON WIKIPEDIA and STILL asked these stupid questions.

Savoy: The cost of 8mm Mauser is why I only got to fire two rounds from my friend's grandpa's Mauser rifle. He only had two FMJ rounds he was willing to let me shoot, and he couldn't afford to go out and buy more ammo.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Mr Savoy

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:31 pm
Requiem in Mortis
My younger brother actually thought that all guns that have an "M" in their name (M9, M16, M4A1, M1014, M107, etc.) were made by the same company. He also didn't know that Barrett was it's own company, and that the Barrett Light Fifty was made by Heckler & Koch, along with the F2000.

I had to repress the urge to smack him across the face, because he's been LOOKING IT UP ON WIKIPEDIA and STILL asked these stupid questions.
Wait, wasn't the F2000 manufactured by FN Herstal? And the Barrett Light Fifty by... You know, Barrett?  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:33 pm
Mr Savoy
Requiem in Mortis

Wait, wasn't the F2000 manufactured by FN Herstal? And the Barrett Light Fifty by... You know, Barrett?
Yep. He did not know this.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:04 am
Mr Savoy
OO23OO

First of all, ******** 10 gauge. I'm pretty tolerant of recoil, but c'mon! What the hell do you need 10 gauge for that 12 gauge can't do without making 98% of shooters flinch?
It's a trap gun for bitches who can't aim.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games