Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:43 am
O.O takes a few steps backwards "w-what are youdoing?!?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:45 am
"CLEARING MY MIND!!" He roars as he races in the direction Khana had went with blinding speed.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:49 am
((pic for full take over User Image
))
He's coming and this time,its not going to be pretty.I know the drill.Kairin you know what to do.Kairin took over Khana's body again.Khana turned around to see Raikou coming straight at her."Not so fast" Kairin said making a giant ice shield.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:52 am
Raikou laughs. "So you play with ice as well huh?!" He grunts as ice claws start to form over his hands. He just stands there watching her with empty eyes, void of all emotion as the two tails move around wildly.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
"I don't play with ice, I fight with ice" Kairin said with huge black angel like wings coming out of her back."This be very interesting" Kairin said flicking a piece of hair off her face,smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:36 am
Raikou smirks back as he charges at her with blinding speed. Right when he gots on top of her, it looks as if he vanishes. In a second he was at her side, slashing at her side.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:43 am
"Your a fiesty one aren't you" Kairin said then vanishing to right behind him hitting him with a sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:01 pm
One of the electrical tails wrap around the sword right before it would make contact and sends a massive surge of electricity through the sword and to her. Looking back at her, with a smirk. "Sorry about that they have a mind of their own." He said with a laugh, making sure the tails grip doesn't loosen on the sword.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:47 pm
((okay when is this fight going to end because im already bored))
Kairin let go of the sword."So you like to play rough don't you?" Kairin said with a grin.She got out her book and bit her thumb letting the blood drip on the page."Shin Ton Chan..." Kairn said with a huge white wolf summoned right beside her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:53 pm
((sorry ^^; ))

Raikou pulls in the tails. There was now no sign of any electrical current. "No...I don't want to do this anymore..." He said falling to one knee.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:39 am
"My work here is done" Kairin said with Khana returning to normal."I don't either" Khana said covering her eyes to hid her face.She fell to her knees."I never did" Khana said faintly looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:32 pm
Raikou punches the ground, with a grunt. "There was a time when I was so full of hate I actually enjoyed the death I've brought... but now...there is an emotion that I've only felt once before growing in me... I can't explain it...but last time I felt like this things got very bad for me here..." He said quietly, closing his eyes.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:53 pm
"Hmmm...I can't understand" Khana said faintly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:20 pm
"Nor do I..." He said quietly as he stands up. "All I really know is this new felling makes me not want to kill any more." He said with a small smile as he starts to slowly walk away, in a deep confusion.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm
Khana stares blankly at the sky.But gets up and walks slowly away in the other direction.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games