Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:25 pm

((personally, he pissed me off a bit to much so I'm supporting Flame on this one... but I want to get a hit in too!!!!! Jynx, you just blew it... twisted ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:26 pm

((O.O imagine you join a rp and everyone wantsta kill u within TWO PAGES......i think its funny lol...but yeah u have to ask Jynx if u can kill him.....))

Sayuki-Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:27 pm

Inoue's eye widened and she mouthed "Really? he doesn't seem like one..." She shook her head. "Now what to do with you...." Inoue said turning to the intruder and grinning insanely. twisted

((I'm in a slightly evil/violent mood right now sorry people))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:28 pm

((Ooooo....I was going make him seem like a crazy person.....I was actully leaning toward the lets ignore him untill he fixs everything...lets do that...))
Flame went over to Fujuki. "Hey whats up? I get yelled at but no hello?" Flame said jokingly. "Want to see some drawings?" Flame said holding out his sketch-book labled 'poeple'

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:31 pm

Fujuki looked up at him then at his pictures <=] "Yeah sorry....0.0 wow thy are very good..." she said looking at all the people in it....
((who is in it lol))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:34 pm

((Random popel in school and things around them like a coomb if they are obsessed with their hair.....Funny thing is I have this sketch-book!! I started it in middle school and I added things to the pople every time I noticed something about them....It was what I did when I was bored or in class.))
"There's the guy that I set on fire the other day." Flame said stopping her from turning for a bit.

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:40 pm

Fujuki stared at the person that he caught on fire "oh ya....that was the first day of school for me ((i think lol)) and the first time i saw you use your powers..." she said thinking of how diffrent his powers wher not that long ago.....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:44 pm

"Yes that day was interesting....Random headachs and a new power that won't kill pople." Flame smiled "An it was the last day I was a loner. Those two years sucked! I was afriad to even be nice to pople...Well I still am mean to pople who aren't us." Flame looked over to Oz "But at least I have friends now."

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:46 pm

Fujuki looked down on her lap wher her hands layed "Yeah...same for me..."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:17 pm

Oz hadn't relized it but he was alseep, but then he saw another girl in the cave. "Oh uhh hi im Oz..Probably know ima werewolf now,but dont worry I wont hurt you."He said looking at Fujuki.

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:20 pm

((0.o i beedn here the whole time...o well just pretend u didn notice me cauz i didnt talk i was just quiet ^.^))
Fujuki looked over at Oz "Oh hi.....she said then looking bac at her lands folded on her lap......
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:37 pm

I get it he thought I wonder if anyone even likes me. "Ya...",Oz said hiding his true feelings.

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:43 pm

((0.o confused))
Fujuki thought to herself....ugh this sad attitude isnt gunna make me feel better......but thats the way i feel....i better start acting right or else people will think something is wrong with me "Uh ya my name is Fujuki by the way" she held out her hand and put on an inocent smile....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:46 pm

"Hmm Oh ya my name is OZ." He shook her hand. "But my real name is Daniel Osbourne."

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:48 pm

"nice to meet you my name is Fu-" a loud rwar cut her off "wh-what was that?" she said looking out the entrance of the cave......
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games