Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:50 pm
"no its ok your aloud to know my past"Anki said and tear trickled down his face and he for some reason grabed her hand holding it tight but not tight enough to hert her  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:52 pm
Yuki blushed feircly but wiped the tear from his face. "You shouldnt cry, that past is the past, there's no going back, this time for the good" she said to him, whoel-eheartedly.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 pm
'I wasen't crying" Anki said still looking down"i...i just had something in my eye"Anki said rubing his eye still holding Yuki's hand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:58 pm
Salem Delgado
fate_the_ice_princess
Diva looked worried but not noticably" I dont think there is anything we can do, i think this is something she has to deal with on her wn but keep talking to her that might help.

"Y-yes, v-very well...thank you..." I smiled shakily as I held Kaoru's hand "Kaoru please be okay...please!" I pleaded looking her in the eye's as mine reflected worry and fear for her life.
"Good " She walked away and went to her room looking back sadly at him, adn went ot her room  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:05 pm
Yuki was still blushing. "sure" she said with a small laugh, it was silent for amoment. "whya re you h-holding my hand?" she asked, red.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:07 pm
"uh"Anki said quickly taking his hand off of hers.What IS wrong with me Anki thought"srry"Anki said looking down  

Uchiha1919

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:47 pm
She stood there for a moment. Diva left the room to give them some space, and Sano held onto Kaoru's hand. Nemo felt like she should give them some privacy as well. Quietly, the gray eyed girl left the room, but did not follow Diva to her room. Instead, she walked outside, and sat down on the porch. Nemo couldn't help but to feel out of place. She was should be completing her mission, not invading the lives of others. I shouldn't stay long...maybe I should leave now. It's almost dark...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm
"dont be, you need the comfort of friendship right now, and, im here to provide it!" she said, smiling, and tkaing his hand again, hoping he saw it as a gesture of friendship, though, in her mind, she was lying and covering up, just to hold his hand a bit longer.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:14 pm
"uh...um"Anki said looking at the ground then looked deep in her eyes"i..i"Anki started but just couldn't say what he was thinking  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:20 pm
Yuki looked at him. "hm?, what is it?" she asked, her other hand tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:23 pm
"i...i...cant say it"Anki said still looking at her.Its wrong Anki thought  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:32 pm
Yuki gave him a comforting smile, "Dont worry, it can be that bad, and, i wont get mad, i promise" she said, offering yet another sweet smile.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:38 pm
"no...its not that i think you'll get mad its just..."Anki started to say.He WAS going to tell her how he felt about her Anki thought."That i...i"Anki started to say  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:48 pm
Yuki looked at him more. "come on, just say it, trust me it'll feel better" she said, what a hypocrite im telling him to say something and i want to say something too but im holding it back! she thought.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm
"That i lo...lo"Anki started but coulden't finish it.Come on say it Anki thought  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games