Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:59 am
Erin's tail wagged as she made a few cautious steps towards Kael, her head down. Ben stayed put, watching the pair closely. His reaction could make or break Erin's life, but Ben doubted that Kael would turn away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 pm
He noticed such a simple gesture, a wagging of the tail... "Erin?" he asked looking it in the face with shock and then turned to the other two who stood close together now. Just like they did in person. "Ben, Teresia..." his eyes were wide in shock, not beleiving himself but yet here it was infront of him.

Teresia gave a wolfish grin and wagged her tail as if saying, 'yup, it's us.'  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:06 pm
Erin looked up quickly, emitting a low whine in confermation. She cocked her head to the side, reading his face. He looked like a deer in the headlights. Ben's lips curled up in a wolfy smirk.
'He's taking it mildly well.' he commented, nudging Teresia with his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:22 pm
She smiled and noded mentally. "This is going better than they thought huh? I told you that he'd be ok. you'd be surprised what people can endure." she replied easily.

"wow..." replied kael as he reached out to touch the soft fur. "you're beautiful... i've always loved wolves." he smiled timidly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:42 am
Erin whimpered, relieved and ecstatic at the same time. Her tail wagged spastically, the only thing revealing how excited she was. She nudged her snout into Kael's chest, closing her eyes.
Ben could only stare in awe. He'd never actually SEEN anyone imprint with his own eyes. He only knew what it felt like. It was something beautiful, that was for certain.
"Wow..." he whispered, looking down at Teresia. "That's something." he commented, trying to brush off his newfound revelation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:34 pm
he smiled and hugged her akwardly when she nuzzled him. "I can't beleive this..." he was in shock.

Teresia gruffed, "it really is." she nuzzled him gently. "at least hers had some order to it." she teased knowing that when he imprinted on her it was rather chaotic. vampires being involved and everything...  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:34 am
Erin wagged her tail.
"Well, believe it." she said. But being a wolf, it came out as "Awooo waaaa oooooo." Ben coughed out a laughing bark, then sighed.
"Yeah. But it was worth it." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:37 am
she gave a huff o a laugh. "of course it was." she tilted her head as she stepped back and pawed at the ground. "now what. it's obvious that he's excepted her." she gave a lopsided grin.

Kael laughed slightly running his fingers through her fur, "you're so soft." he pulled back to laugh more and looked into her eyes, the same eyes.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:55 pm
Erin looked down at her paws, shifting around almost embarassedly.
Ben poked his sister's rump with his paw.
"Wanna phase back so that you can actually talk to him?" he asked casually. Erin looked over her shoulder at him. "Yeah." she said, turning back to Kael. With another nudge, she backed up and ran into the surrounding forest, where the other wolves were wrestling. Nobody bothered her as she phased and redressed. There would be plenty of time later. Soon, Erin was running back through the wet undergrowth, barefoot, until she arrived in front of Kael. She smiled sheepishly and looked down.
"So..." she muttered, staring at her feet.

Ben phased back, pulling on his sweats.
"So, she actually imprinted. And for some reason, I don't want to kill the guy." he said, stroking Teresia's neck absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 am
KAel froze as she began to back away, not sure about the mixture of feelings. he wanted to talk to her in a more direct way but yet he didn't want her to go. but he waited paitently for her to come back. she looked worried when she returned though and this made him feel bad. he took a careful step forward and hoped that the hug he was about to give her would make her feel better. "I think it's beautiful." he said quietly.

She gave a wolfish laughed before she darted off to change in both senses of the word and let her bare feet crush the undergrowth as she came forward again, "well, he's nice enough and almost strangely excepting. besides, she's happy and thats what ultimately matters." she replied stepping close to him and slid her hand into his.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:46 pm
Erin's head snapped up fast enough to give a normal person whiplash.
"Really?" she asked, her eyes as wide and round as dinner plates. Her hands twitched into excited little fists. Her lips curled up very slowly into a half-smile.

Ben smiled and tugged Teresia into a big hug.
"I'm really, really happy right now." he confessed into her ear, his big voice trembling with enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:22 pm
She laughed slightly trying to breathe through his skin pressed to her face. "Good cause so am i." she smiled as she forced herself to look up.

Kael smiled and nodded, "really."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:06 pm
Ben smiled.
"That's good for me. You don't imagine what I go through whenever you're not happy." he said, running one hand down her arm.

Erin pumped her fist.
"Oh thank God. I figured any guy that saw me like... that would take off running in the other direction. But you're not just ANY guy..." she muttered, looking down.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:12 am
he leaughed easily now. "you know, i've always had a fasination with the unusual so you can say that you're my dream come true." he laughed again as he cautiously reached out his hands and took her by the shoulders and gave a gantle tug. "is it alright if i..." he wanted to hug her in this form too.

She nodded, "and the same is for you." she smiled. "good thing i'm never all that unhappy huh?' she laughed slightly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:55 pm
Erin smiled and nodded, wrapping her arms around Kael's chest slowly.
"That makes me REALLY relieved." she said, a nervous giggle coming out as well.

Ben laughed.
"Just don't PMS and I think we'll be fine." he joked, putting one arm around her shoulders.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games