Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Sukia walked over to him with emotionless eyes. She put her finger on his forehead and healed his forehead and his cheek. She glanced at Mitsuka."Go now."Sukia toke off along with Mitsuka. Shiyoki disappeared and left Riku with Minaki."Sakura-chan!"A girl with pink hair and green eyes turned then so did a girl that looked like Sukia only with blue eyes and blonde hair turned."Ino-chan!""Minaki-chan! Gaara's looking for you!""Gaara-kun?"Minaki asked and rolled her eyes then crossed her arms.((I edited her myself{of course}XP:Minaki))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Riku sighed, and slit his wrist. A single drop of blood fell to the ground.

Chaos' eyes widened. "Riku-san..." He pulled out the talisman. "Pheonix! Rise!" The flames swirled around both him and Page, and he smiled his most charming smile at her and said, "We're not finished yet."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Minaki turned to Riku and her eyes widened."Riku-k-san why'd you do that!"She was about to say 'kun' but she knew Sakura and Ino would think of something to seperate her and Riku before Gaara found out."Is the keyhole sealed?"Sakura nodded and explained that there were still Heartless that the Akatsuki were controling the Heartless and Minaki's eyes widened."Sorry to end your conversation but Akatsuki!!!"Ino yelled and Minaki looked past Riku and and saw the Akatsuki running towards them.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Riku sighed. "Chaos... He needs to get his sorry a*s over here."

Chaos kicked Itachi. "I can already tell each and every one of the Akatsuki has commited too many sins to count..." Page was still behind a wall of flames.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:02 pm

"What do you think you're doing?!"Minaki yelled at Chaos and helped Itachi up."Where are you here Itachi-san?"Sakura and Ino backed away as they saw the leader walk up to Minaki."Eh?-Leader-san?"Minaki's eyes turned on her bloodline limit and she saw Mitsuka walk up to Itachi and healed him."And no duh Chaos!"Shiyoki yelled with her hands on her hips.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:53 am

Chaos growled as he took out a second pendant. "I'll give you half a minute to apologize or I'll blow this whole universe into the realm of my namesake, the great Chaos."

Riku's eyes widened. "He means it..." He muttered. "I've seen that before..."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:18 am

Mitsuka's eyes widened as Shiyoki's,Sukia's and Minaki's eyes turned different colors and silts."Leader-san?"He looked at them and backed off."You will not destory our friends our family!"They all yelled,growling and Minaki's voice was much lighter than her normal voice. Shiyoki's was darker and Sukia's just the same.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:29 am

Chaos growled. "Times... Up..." He raised the pendant. "Kuraka no hinakut hirana. Garunai korate kirunu jikana... N-"

Luna put her fingers over Chaos' mouth, stopping him. "Not here. Not now. Not yet, brother."

Chaos sighed and nodded. "They'll meet Chaos soon enough, though. Sometime... Maybe Lord Hades can banish them once they die."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:37 am

"The only reason I'm helping them because I'm allies with them! Tobi,the one in the orange mask,Stole our caln symbol!"Minaki yelled and only was held back by Itachi and Leader.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:42 am

Chaos smirked at Minaki. "Tobi, eh? Anyone ever tell you who he truly is?" Chaos laughed. "I can tell, one look at that eye and I know."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:48 am

"I know who he is! He's the first Uchiha!!"She yelled and Sukia walked up to a person with Red hair and green eyes with a sign of love above his right eye,and whispered something in his ear."Minaki-chan,calm down.."Minaki's eyes widened and got out of Leader and Itachi's grip and glomped the guy."Gaara-kun!!"She started to cry.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:54 am

Riku watched for only a moment, pain in his eyes, before turning and walking away angrily.

Chaos returned to Page. "So. Do you require more reasons for my sister's love for me?"

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:58 am

Sukia ran after him."Riku wait!"Sukia looked away. Minaki saw him walk off and she had a pain in her eyes too."I'm sorry Gaara-kun...I..I have to go for awhile.."Minaki ran past him,crying.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:06 am

Riku summoned his keyblade and slammed it into the ground. "Summon!" A winged horse appeared. He glanced back at Sukia. "Tell Minaki I'll be back later... I want to fly for a while with my Pegasus." It was entirely black, with red eyes. The wings seemed demonic... "Fly, Pegasus of Chaos, fly!" It whinnied and took off. Riku smiled. "Flying... To free yourself of mortal worries..." He breathed in the clean smell of the sky. Thinking of Minaki, he said, "And where no one can betray you..."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:13 am

After he toke off,Sukia whispered,"Wish I could.."Minaki continued to run and tears were running down her face."Why am I the one so stupid...""Your not stupid,Minaki Takahashi.."Her eyes widened."Orochimaru...what do you want here?""Kukuku,just for that new vessel of mine,Riku."Her eyes widened more and she growled."You will not take him!!""Oh but I will.."He disappeared and reappeared in the air in front of Riku and his Pegasus."Hello.."He hissed. Minaki appeared infront of Orochimaru and attacked."Go now Riku!!I'll hold him off!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games