Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 pm
"True but there is more problems the Templars have joined forces with the Hasame. But there are 7 les then there were 12yrs ago." Lazarus said as he watched.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:19 pm
"Don't think about it." Adam siad definately. "But fi we don't...it's not the end . it's just that she's in Hell, just like you. not teh be all and end all...."
He frwoend thougha dn flew faster.

--

Beelio recahe dthe enterance to hell and shivered. he hated it here, but if he wanted to be accurate about where he would appear on earth it was bets to do it form here. He concentrated, and dissolve dinto teh shadows.

he reappeared in Opal's shadow, fully formed.

"i have arrived."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:37 pm
Opal bowed before her master. "Your puppet has kept her safe just as the master commanded," Opal said holding out the doll.

Aisling pulsed in fear within.....

Opal remained bowing before Beelio when she felt her puppet strings pulse. "Master....your puppet bring other news as well....of the angel Gabriel, but some unvited guests are approaching. Do you wish for your puppet to play and distract them?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:40 pm
[yaaay. I managed to get my webcam working so I recorded myself. I talk a lot though so it's a five minute video. sweatdrop I'm putting it on youtube since I have no idea where else to put it. I don't think photobucket hosts videos. ]

Lilith went back to quietly reading the page to herself over and over again.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 pm
[awesome - gimmie the link when you do :3
btw moon, before I go to bed I wanna draw the adam&dougal snogging. but waht'sdougal look like description-wise (tekteks are awkward ><0 ]

Bellio held out a long clawed hand to Opal to receive teh doll.

"Take care of them. I want their miserble hides as gifts to satan."

--

Gabriel watched lilith with interest  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:50 pm
[ http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/Zizzykitty/?action=view¤t=Untitled_0005.flv my computer is being retarted and won't let me make a pretty link. ;A; it's bad quality since I made it on a webcam and photobucket doesn't have video prettiest video quality. The sound is pretty good though.

just FYI. I'm not kidding when I say I talk a lot. And I make a fool of myself whenever I'm on camera.]

Lilith felt Gabriel watching her and looked up at him.
"What?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:51 pm
"As you wish master," Opal replied. She rose up and left-weaving her strings along the way forcing her new feathered puppets to attack the intruders from the air.

((I'll work on the description now DT......))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Zizzykitty
[ http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/Zizzykitty/?action=view¤t=Untitled_0005.flv my computer is being retarted and won't let me make a pretty link. ;A; it's bad quality since I made it on a webcam and photobucket doesn't have video prettiest video quality. The sound is pretty good though.

just FYI. I'm not kidding when I say I talk a lot. And I make a fool of myself whenever I'm on camera.]

"What?"

rofl I LOVE YOU ZIZZYKITTY! You're so adorable and funny. ^_^

Haha-we RP to fast.....hahaha....I'm sorry....You have a pretty voice btw.... 3nodding  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:01 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Zizzykitty

"What?"

Haha-we RP to fast.....hahaha....I'm sorry....You have a pretty voice btw.... 3nodding

Haha. thanks. >///< That's why people say I should host a reality show. xD
I never thought my voice was that nice. I always hate how I sound in recordings.

I'm uploading the second part since I didn't realize that photobucket only likes videos to be 5 minutes long.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:01 pm
[zizzy that's awesome! biggrin Plus you made me giggle like a fool, which is always very cool ^_^ And don't worry, if I had a camera i'd be a dork - rambles rock :p Your pronounce everything pretty darn well considering I just made it off the top of my head - awesome :3
-ahem-
yup]

Gabriel blinked. "uh nothing. Just wondering if you're doing ok. i know it's kinda a big repsonsibility."

---

Adam thought he flet soemthing below and circled to lower.
"Got a plan, because I have a feeling opal won't go down without half killing us."

[interetsingly enough, i totally forgot you were american until I heard your accent on the video-haha. How weird is that? Makes me wonder what the hell I sound like in comparison 0o]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:02 pm
(( second verse. ;D http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/Zizzykitty/?action=view¤t=Untitled_0006.flv ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:04 pm
[Thanks DT. x3 I'm glad I made you giggle. Was it the mountain dew?(was that the mountain dew video?) I'm glad I did well on the pronunciation too.]

"Am I doing okay?" Lilith asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Zizzykitty
0Moon_Maiden0
Zizzykitty

"What?"

Haha. thanks. >///< That's why people say I should host a reality show. xD
I never thought my voice was that nice. I always hate how I sound in recordings.

I'm uploading the second part since I didn't realize that photobucket only likes videos to be 5 minutes long.

[Lol I like it you and me have someting in comen Zizzy Ive once drank a whole liter of Hawiian puch. mrgreen ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:08 pm
[yup - that's a flippin' big bottle oif mountain dew lol and the second part's greta too. Love it ^^]

Gabriel nodded. "perfectly. Just try to relax when you do it - a lot of it is psychic anyway. our language sort of operates on many levels, so i'm sure some message will get through even if you think ypu've skrewed it up."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 pm
[haha. It's all gone now too. It was a liter bottle but it was already about two thirds gone when I started drinking it. And thanks again. I was totally having problems with the second line. If you guys think I'm that entertaining I should upload the "outtakes". (they're really just the rejected ones. my phone rings in one of them! xD)]

"Alright."
Lilith smiled and looked back at the paper to practice again.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games