Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm
Aven nodded. "Okay." he said, only having eyes for Jasmine. He slung his arm around Jasmine's shoulder and led her out of the room, trying to figure out which room would be available. He hadn't been there in a while. He relied on his nose and went to the first room that smelt empty. It turned out to be his room. A bit of a whimper left his throat, looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm
Jasmine smiled softly so tempted to lean heavily on him from the strain of her power. She didn't want anyone to know how much saving Aven took out of her. She was distracted trying to keep up right when she heard his whimper and snapped into reality. "It's big..." She yawned. "And you have cute pillows on the bed. They're always fluffy and comfy to snuggle with." She was trying hard to cheer him up.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 pm
Aven smiled sheepishly. "Um . . . wanna lay down?" he asked, starting to get a little fidgety. He wasn't sure what to do now.

Kailee smiled and then cuddled into Leon. "They're so cute together!" she gushed softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 pm
Jasmine walked forward using all her strength not to sway. Her eyes looked around the room with a smile. "I like it." She said. "This room is very nice." Then she moved over to the bed and sat down on it a bit heavier than she meant to. For a short moment she let him see just how utterly exhausted she actually was.

Leon smiled and held her close. "They might save each other." He mumble in a soft sad tone. He wasn't meaning to be depressing. "But yes they are. And I approve." He kissed his wife's head and gave her a tender smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm
Aven blinked and then sat down on the bed next to her, shifting into a wolf and gently nuzzling against her side and under her arm. "You okay?" he asked softly.

Kailee smiled a little and then kissed him back. "I don't think they'd need your approval." she teased softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 pm
Jasmine nodded and yawned moving back deeper into the bed drawing back the covers tossed all the pillows on the floor then patted the end of the bed where she was to put her head with a smile. "Can I sleep on you?" She asked looking a little tired. "Please?"

Leon smiled softly. "No, but if I approve than father can't object. And I don't think he will. If those to marry then our alliance will strengthen that much more. Even if he does turn her into a wolf..." He added without thinking.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:34 pm
Aven blinked and then nodded, laying down and curling up where she would lay her head, letting her use him as a pillow.

Kailee sat up, looking at Leon in confusion. "Wait what? What's wrong with her staying a vampire? And what do you mean 'even if he turns her into a wolf'?! What's wrong with being a wolf?!" she asked, growing indignant and a little angry. Her hackles had been raised.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 pm
Jasmine smiled and laid down her head resting on his belly her hands buried themselves in his fur as she curled up a little too under the covers and let herself fall asleep.

Leon sighed and very calmly decided to explain himself. "She's not frozen as a vampire yet." He said holding back to urge to cry. "And she doesn't want to be a vampire, so when she turned twenty one her body will reject the vampire gene and she will die a horrific and painful death. The only way to save her is either force her to drink someone to death or have her bit by a werewolf. And I think the only option she might consider is being a werewolf." He hadn't meant to upset Kailee at all. Now he felt terrible. "Nothing's wrong with being a werewolf my love, What I meant is the alliance will still be very much strong because she'll still be a vampire princess even if she is turned into a werewolf. There's nothing wrong with being a wolf. Why the woman I love is a wolf and I think she is the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:57 pm
Aven smiled and, instincts kicking in, started licking Jasmine's head. He wanted his scent on her without doing something that would likely have her brother hunting him down.

Kailee stared at Leon for a moment with a pout before she lay back down and cuddled against him again. "Nice save, smooth-talker." she grumbled playfully. "Well . . . I could tell Aven then. I'm sure he won't object to biting her. It'll give them a pretty close bond." she murmured, thinking out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Jasmine sighed as she slept too exhausted to protest to his licking. However, the more she thought about the more soothing his licks were becoming. As she slept however her hand moved up and down his front leg and her eyes moved behind her lids as she dreamt. It wasn't a nightmare which was good. It was the first time in a long time she'd dreamt without it being a nightmare.

Leon grinned holding her closer. "I think Jasmine should tell him. It would be best coming from her." He replied absently. "Of course he'd probably want my blessing too. The kid looked freaked out when you went after Jasmine I think he was under the impression I wanted to kill him or something. If he bites her per her request he might be scared I'll hunt him down."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 pm
When she started petting his leg, Aven's attention was diverted and he started licking her hand instead of her head.

Kailee smiled. "Then you'll just have to be there when Jasmine tells him . . . or express that you want him to take care of her . . . give him the go-ahead without giving it away." she said softly. "You're a good brother . . ." she added.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 pm
Jasmine stirred a little in her sleep however she kept patting murmuring soothing words as if she was dreaming about him. Which, she was.

Leon hummed a note for a moment. "Yes I should do something to let him know I approve of him." He mused stroking her hair. "Let him know that I don't plan on killing him unless he makes Jasmine cry." He smiled but it was teasing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 pm
Aven just continued to lick her until he too felt the tug of sleep and lay his head down by hers.

Kailee mock glared at Leon. "You should know that Jasmine isn't the only one with a protective sibling. I just got Aven back, I'm not losing him again." she said, the words were serious though the tone was teasing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:33 pm
"I know my love." He purred. "I'm sure you'll turn that protective nature on our children too." He teased giving her behind a gentle tap.

Jasmine woke a while later wondering why her arm and head was wet. Then her fingers curled around Aven's front legs and a chunk of his fur and she blushed settling back down to see if she could sleep. If she couldn't, she'd just lay there and listen to him sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:30 pm
Kailee giggled and then gently nipped at Leon's neck. "Hm . . . I can't wait to have kids . . ." she murmured softly, cuddling in with Leon. "I wonder what they'll look like . . ." she said, daydreaming a little.

Aven stirred a little and, seeing Jasmine's hands started licking them again, still half-asleep.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games