Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Veleth shifted back to his human form and watched Vence with inetrest. he was an amazing fighter - like something possessed. By the looks on Craban and Nashiko's faces they were stunned too. he smiled. Perhaps one day he could fight Vence one on one.
That thought troubled him. He would have to go back to the drow at some point - they were paying him, after all - but Nashiko's prescence gave him a conscience. Now Renten was 'good' he felt soemhwta adrift.
he tried to remind himself that he preferred being alone.
But now he couldn't dictate wherehis brother went.
And his brother was in a position to voice his opinion more solidly, even try to stop him.
Veleth scowled at these thoughts and watched Vence more intently to distract himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 pm
....last of your tribe.....

The words echoed in Orla's mind. Her emerald eyes faultered ever so slightly-revealing a brief moment of despair. She drew another arrow. "My clan shall be avenged...." she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:20 pm
Pride only laughed as Vence blade passed through her. Leaveing only ripples in her figure. She looked at her finger nails. "You are alot slow then I thought. When will you figure your not even in the same room as me. Your in the very esence of Pride you cant win or get away until I decied. And you Veleth Lolth is going to hear of this. Oh way to teleport into my relm. Note this even your shadow movents cant get you out. Oh and Renten and what ever your name is Veleths brother Peral and Purify wont work on getting you out of here. Even the Gods cant escape. Havent you noticed the Goddess of Fate is no longer with you?" Pride said as Vence blade passed through her.
Renten continued to dodge. Quickly he shouted. "Pearl!!" Raiseing the sheild to protect the group as they came in.

-------------------------

Sloth took the arrow. "Come now all that sorrow must be getting to you. What good will it do if you die? Why dont you just quit? Why continue? Why make your self feel the burden of this mission?" Sloth asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:38 am
Veleth glared at her, feeling the unnatural darkness around him. Complete emptiness resided i this realm, almost like antimatter.
He got a growing feeling, somewhere deep in his stomach, that this was home. Something familiar. It confused and frightened him and he folded his arms. In automatic response Nashiko eyed him to see if he was alright.

Craban stepped forwards. "I'm sick of your crap. Why us? why not prey on some other poor idiots?!"

Nashiko watched her. Wrath had left when challenged, perhaps she would also. It was just a matter of seeing what she wanted.
"Alright, so we have to go through you. You're a Sin, so you feed off our sins and desire for us to lose them, right?"

He took a somehwta shaky step forwards, still tired form usuing up so much energy. He wanted to curl up ina ball and sleep, but he knew there was a long time until that could happen.

"I have no pride. I If you cannot find sin in me, can you let these people go? Does that sound like a deal?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:45 pm
"Sorry no deal unlike Wrath and Gluttony I dont play with my prey Lolth gave me the order to kill you so I shall do it." Her voice said. A spike shot out aimed at Nashikos heart.
"Watch out!!" Renten shouted as he Took the hit his blade held in place. The spikes tip against his blades edge.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:28 pm
Veleth rushed to stand in front fo Nashiko and exchanged a look with Renten, giving a nod of thanks.
Nashiko looked stunned but then frowned.
"Then we'll change your mind." He withdrew one fo tehs word renten gave him. It felt farmiliar, but he wans't confident with hsi use and woudl only use it for protection. Veleth was on him liek glue, anyway, and he was far better with a sword.

Craban sighed
"Here we go again."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:34 pm
"You cant win No matter what your fates are all the same. That is to die!" With that from evrey direction long spikes shot out Raceing trowed them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm
"Stay with me!" Veleth barked to Nashiko and charged forwards, dodging and smacking aside the sikes with hsi sword. Nashio ran behind him, folliwung his every movement, until he seemed to move simulteneously with him, anticipating what he was about to do before he even did it. He forced hismlef to build up some magic tpo use when he saw an oppertinity. Renten was right - he had no sin- so he had to have some power over these demons.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:35 pm
Vence jumped back and forth, occasionally using his blade to stop himself from getting impaled. There had to be a way to win, without Lolth getting his soul.

He had once studied complicated things like the heart, the sould, and how they were tied to magic and the supernatural. The soul was probably the most complicated thing he had ever attempted to study, or ever would, if he lived through this. To control ones soul required a massive ammount of magic, and if that soul had a strong enough will, even the gods couldn't control it. Had Lolth surpassed the gods, or had no soul ever resisted the efforts of confinement and enslavement by another?

There has to be a way to win, even in death, if that is the answer, Vence thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:20 am
Renten fliped over the spikes slideing under others useing his hand to volly over others. He noticed he had become stronger and more agile then he was a few years ago. He kept remebering the fact he was a guardain of the goddess now. In death he was give the right to serve her. He remembered The only way a human may become a guadian is to die and be saved by the goddess or god that needs a guardian. But the only god or goddess left was fate. So why him? Dose Lolth have a guadian? and if so who is it? He thought this as he dodged the spikes.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:21 pm
It was true-the grief had been consuming Orla from within and was causing her to grow cold. The only warmth she gained came from Craban's cheeryness, but even that only temporarily numbed her pain.

Her bow lowered slightly as the thoughts swirled about her mind.

Why was she still here? The message had been delivered.....shouldn't she return to trying the others of her race? Besides, she was of little use now that her traveling companions were about those with healing magic-she doubted they had use for the herbs.....then she recalled the burden she caused when she had to get up on the dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 pm
"Go Orla. You dont need to continue Theres no need. Why continue with a mission where you are not needed? Theres No need to die over nothing." Pride said as he approched slowly moveing closer.
[This is the first time Ive played multi-emotion charaters. Its harder then I thought. I gota come up with diffrent Emotions for the sins. Lol
Oh heres Renten good mode.
User Image ]  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 am
"Is there no possibility of a compromise being made?" Vence asked, directing his question toward Pride as he dodged a few more spikes. His stamina was holding just as easily as before, but even knowing this, there was no telling when he could let his gaurd down.

He took a calm breath, and began to advance forward a little more. The more ground he gained, the harder it got to move forward. Pride's attack was a reliable defence as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:30 am
"Lolth wants you dead so. No I dont think I can make a compromise. As a matter of fact I dont even want to make a compromise." Prides voice echoed through the wrold.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 pm
"Nothing? What is the deal with Lolth anyway; She want's to control the world apparently, but why? What does she gain from it?"

Vence continued to press forward; he was almost passed the hail of spikes, soon becoming within reach of Pride again.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games