Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:31 pm
Seramiphia looked around
" Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 pm
((I know, but, you can mess with that figure dude if you want, he is EXTREMELY annoying))

Seraph looked at her "My home planet, its alot like that place in Starwars accualy..you know, Lukes home planet"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:54 pm
" I don't watch that show."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:11 pm
"Oh, well, its basically a desert.." he chuckled, who hadn't seen that movie, it was a classic!  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:02 pm
(( hate starwars lol))

" Ok well show me around I guess?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:06 pm
((Eh its alright, I just couldn't think of another ref))
"Good luck surviving for more than five minutes ouside during the day" he laughed "Bring us to the night side Linda"

Linda started flying them to the otherside which was always night

Seraph looked at Seramiphia "Yah..I want to make her more real..she does indeed diserve it"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:07 pm
" Yea she deserves a lot of things." She smiled at him
(( lol long story)  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm
"I wish I could make her human.." Seraph smiled "I do my best..he creators..well, created her for battle"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm
" You need to make her more human. So she can feel. and."
She said under her breathe. I wish i couldn't feel...  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:21 pm
"Yah..but that installation is..difficult..." he thought "Accualy, if we hurry, I can get it done by tonight"

Linda walked back to them "What done tonight?"

Seraph grinned "Set course for Omega 3"

inda sighed "Master, you are so strange..that planet only has two inhabinats" she walke dback and set course, they where soon there

Seraph got up "Linda, I'm gonna need to turn you off now" he ruffed her hair and moved it a little, the top of her head had a panel, that he opened and pressed the small button, she turned off and he landed the ship as soon as they got there "Time to talk to her creators..now that I have the money"

Linda fell in his arms  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:31 pm
" You helped me a lot use mine." She pulled out the bag and walked behind them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:34 pm
"Thank you, but you only have half the money worth" eh looked it over and took out his bag "Now, we have enough, and enough for repairs to" he picked Linda up "COme on, you can come to, if you want"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:36 pm
" Of course i want to Linda's my friend." she smiled  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 pm
"lets go" Serpa walked with Her to a lone house in a forest, but the trees where all dead, when they knocked on the door a man and woman awnsered "Yes?" one of them asked, when they saw Linda they got excited "LINDA!"

Seraph sighed "Shut up..I want the upgrade"

they smiled at the same time "Ok..Seraph.."

Seraph waked in, ignorign them and sat her on the couch "Hurry..I'm not in the greatest of moods"

The woman walked off and came back with a surgical knife and a fine meshing, it was the sensors, The man flipped Linda over gently and took the knife, he took her cloths off and cut her from the top of the scalp down to her buttox

Seraph watched..he hated this part

The man peeled the skin off and made it so no one could see what she was accualy like on the inside, the wired up the meshing and slipped the skin back on "DOne..almost, get the skin fix dear?"

The lady got it and too the sliced area and put the goo across the slit, after a few minues it sealed, she looke dlike any other normal fur

Seraph smiled "Thank you.." he threw the money at the guy  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:52 pm
Seramiphia watched them scrutinizingly....  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games